Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
@Alleey_Cat.the sauna scene with Sophia,Ellie and Patricia.I think one of the guys was Tyler so Sophia has seen logan and Tyler naked,full frontal nudes.Do you know who the 3rd guy is

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
@Alleey_Cat.the sauna scene with Sophia,Ellie and Patricia.I think one of the guys was Tyler so Sophia has seen logan and Tyler naked,full frontal nudes.Do you know who the 3rd guy is
At the Sauna is Logan, Kevin and Brayden. But apparently Brayden couldn't make it to the club, and Tyler comes instead.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also picked up that Ellie was starting to see someone called Aaron, but may blow him off for Logan.
Yea I noticed that and also that Ellie's dildo is lot bigger than Logans dick,could he not be satisfying Ellie?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well we don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not, and they did only meet 2 days ago.
I am sure Ellie mentioned to Sophia that she always used a condom or finishes guys off with her mouth,it was in a shower scene.She could be bluffing though

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am sure Ellie mentioned to Sophia that she always used a condom or finishes guys off with her mouth,it was in a shower scene.She could be bluffing though
That she might be bluffing is yeah, what I'm getting at. It's insinuated right at the introduction that she might not have the experience she says she does. Fake it 'til you make it, as they say.

Reactions: Jude6 and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is Jogging Path any good? Any one has images?
If you're talking about what I think your talking about, then no. You only get Sophia and Ellie jogging together if you don't have the Ellie points, and you've mucked up somewhere.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Something wrong with you points.Dylan should be 39,not 38.
Also they are talking that you need 22 Ellie points for the kiss.
What you are showing is the points you have after the kiss and if let her continue-25 points.
I think That's depends on the Pool path or not, Dylan and Sam both gets one more point in that path. I have two saves now I can't remember which save is which path :p:p:p AWAM.JPG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is a shame that the pool event is only a short one as a lot of people would like it to last longer
Wasn't it one of the biggest scenes L&P has written? I seem to remember it being something like half the update alone.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that may of been the bikini event that was the biggest L&P has written so far
Oh, yeah. I get the two mixed up at times, particularly since they're both in the backyard, and the bikini event can be Dylan and Sam too. And I don't play the scene.

Also doesn't help that the pool scene I care about is the Ellie/Julia/Elena one on day 15.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh, yeah. I get the two mixed up at times, particularly since they're both in the backyard, and the bikini event can be Dylan and Sam too. And I don't play the scene.

Also doesn't help that the pool scene I care about is the Ellie/Julia/Elena one on day 15.
I have two updates then Alyssa and Sophia could be having some fun

• Love
Reactions: Neoblack
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes