D

Deleted member 1882153

Oh, I get why people quote that line in thinking it's Zac, but it doesn't answer my question. If it was Zac, they'd be no reason for her to hesitate. Admitting he's her boyfriend, of course, but that's not what happened. She hesitates in admitting she has a boyfriend at all:

s "Oh, you mean you got a new boyfriend?"
show day17_Tanning_Salon 85
al "Um... yeah, let's call it like this *ha-ha*!"
al "Maybe we talk some other time about that in particular."
I think Alyssa was referring to Sophia and her girl crush on her. Looking forward to that "talk".

• Love
Reactions: lockerxx

madbloke

May 4, 2017
NO she does not need a partner,these are known as “unicorns” .
Next time check Alyssa's porch or mailbox to see if it has a pineapple placed there.
Pineapple? does that symbolize what pampas grass in the front garden means in the UK?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Seriously???
Pineapples: A Swinging Good Time? Thee pineapple represents hospitality and welcoming. A pineapple is placed on a porch or mailbox by swingers to signify that a swinger party is going on. If a pineapple is turned upside down when a person is in search of a swinger party.
92% of open marriages conclude in divorce according to one recent study done by Steven Brody. Another study found that 75% of swinging marriages ended in divorce. Gulp

Last edited:

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Можно и будет, быстро перевести игру, а не тянуть кота за яйца. Все в любом случае дома.

Reactions: Superswintus
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes