Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, update after this is going to be interesting. Liam finally fixes the bathroom door, and we meet Morello. And the repercussions for Dylan and Zac.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really appreciate the slow build up. The pay-off of the Sophia and Ellie scene is 10 times better than sex-scenes after 15 mins of gameplay in other games.
Can you send me the list of the games,where you can have sex after 15 min gameplay?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
NOOOOOOOO.alyssa is only for sophie.:mad:
So I was going over that scene, and while I admit I'm biased, it really doesn't sound like Zac is the special someone. If he was, why would she hesitate in using the term "boyfriend"?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
they used this line for the allysa/zak "incest".
View attachment 602584
Oh, I get why people quote that line in thinking it's Zac, but it doesn't answer my question. If it was Zac, they'd be no reason for her to hesitate. Admitting he's her boyfriend, of course, but that's not what happened. She hesitates in admitting she has a boyfriend at all:

s "Oh, you mean you got a new boyfriend?"
show day17_Tanning_Salon 85
al "Um... yeah, let's call it like this *ha-ha*!"
al "Maybe we talk some other time about that in particular."

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Oh, I get why people quote that line in thinking it's Zac, but it doesn't answer my question. If it was Zac, they'd be no reason for her to hesitate. Admitting he's her boyfriend, of course, but that's not what happened. She hesitates in admitting she has a boyfriend at all:

of course she is taking about her potencial girlfriend :love:.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

So it could be girlfriend or boyfriend,or just an arrangement that Alyssa has with somebody, as it was Sophia who said boyfriend.Also why would Alyssa be weary about saying anything in front of Zac.
Maybe Alyssa is a secret swinger

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
So it could be girlfriend or boyfriend,or just an arrangement that Alyssa has with somebody, as it was Sophia who said boyfriend.Also why would Alyssa be weary about saying anything in front of Zac.
Maybe Alyssa is a secret swinger
but for be swinger she need a partner.and is too soon to exchange sons.you know like a dylan/alyssa sophie/zak.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
but for be swinger she need a partner.and is too soon to exchange sons.you know like a dylan/alyssa sophie/zak.
NO she does not need a partner,these are known as “unicorns” .
Next time check Alyssa's porch or mailbox to see if it has a pineapple placed there.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes