lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As a matter of fact, the problem isn't the rate between girls x men, no pun intended. I wanna see how is he going to tie up all these stories given that there's only 12 days left in the story, given that he's doing sex as a "last-resource" kinda sorta of thing.
12 days?nope this is the start of day 12/30 playable.

Reactions: Shanter

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
What? didn't the game skip 7 days at some point? Im pretty sure you have only 23 days playable inside the 30 days spanning the story, did he at any point saythe game will span for over 30 days? Point is, There's so much stories that if they are ever going to develop into any sort of sex, i wanna see how is he going to pull that off.
Does 30 'playable' days mean you have events on those 30 days? Skipping 7 days would just be a tool to further the story, correct?

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
It's all about Calender Days in the Game and Playable Days for the Player. We could jump forward a year but still have 20 Days left of play :)
so meaning that if any male gets sophia pregnant be it dylan,sam,liam or anyone else, it would timeskip 7 or so months and then we will have pregnant sophia for the amusement of either sam,dylan,ellie or patricia or even pregnant patricia by then.
but wait,what did L&P say about pregnancy?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you think Sophia tits are getting bigger ? i´m posting a couple of images since day 2 till the last update. And just to be clear: that´s not a complain. I love that
I also think that her butt has grown as well

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Do you think Sophia tits are getting bigger ? i´m posting a couple of images since day 2 till the last update. And just to be clear: that´s not a complain. I love that
yes but as long as it helps us in the excitement

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
She fell victim to "beachball breast syndrome" & I much preferred her original proportions. Now she's top heavy.
I agree. I liked her original proportions the best. It seems her butt and breasts grow larger with every update. At least the dev should have made this a part of the game, i.e., getting implants, not being happy with them, getting revisions, etc. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy and satoshi36

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Is because also Sophia is becoming bored by the very very very slow pace... more is bored bigger become her boobs...just like our balls..,

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes