shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
The developer has stated there will be 30 "playable days". We're about to finish playable day 10 now. If he continues to release once every three months, that's 4 updates per year. Over the past couple releases, he seems to complete about 1/2 a playable day each update.

With these assumptions, we should see the end of "playable day" 16 in ~3 years. The end of playable day 30 should come in 10-11 years. Hope y'all are patient.

I still like the game, and I'm a patron. But, it'll be a slow burner. Lot's of edging.

Feb 5, 2020
The developer has stated there will be 30 "playable days". We're about to finish playable day 10 now. If he continues to release once every three months, that's 4 updates per year. Over the past couple releases, he seems to complete about 1/2 a playable day each update.

With these assumptions, we should see the end of "playable day" 16 in ~3 years. The end of playable day 30 should come in 10-11 years. Hope y'all are patient.

I still like the game, and I'm a patron. But, it'll be a slow burner. Lot's of edging.
Some of us will pass on our subscriptions to L&P to our children as an heirloom.:LOL:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
6 woman so far and a lot of men dylan,Liam,sam,bennet,aiden,zak,the subways guys,the gym guys,the mafia boss and the movers!!!
Most of the people that you have mentioned have no stats in the game just now and we don't know if they ever will.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
everyones on the edge of their seat. trying to push her into fucking her own boy, the neighbors kid and whoever else. so far, nothing happened and dev is tiptoeing the line. for me it passed the line long ago. i dont think it will ever happen.

Reactions: Savitri
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes