Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Seems that new important characters will appear. The Character Directory should be updated after the next update then:

If you are talking about the professor and her kids they are only in the game till about playable day 16.

Reactions: AlienEDM

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
If you are talking about the professor and her kids they are only in the game till about playable day 16.
So, what will happen in the next update? Is not about the second job too? Doesn't Sophia will meet the woman professor yet? Then, why the people were talking about her? We are in day 11, we need to wait like 3 years until day 16.

Reactions: AlienEDM
D

Deleted member 840101

I noticed that Ellie's point is divided into two parts.
One is Ellie Points and the other one is Ellie (Bitch) Points.
Why did L&P do that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cerebotio2

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018
I'm a little disappointed I'm not going to see Sophia get into some naughty trouble with Sam. Or at least mess around with him. Am I right?.. I mean how many payable days has it been? Shouldn't she been wanting the D already? Ohhh well

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm a little disappointed I'm not going to see Sophia get into some naughty trouble with Sam. Or at least mess around with him. Am I right?.. I mean how many payable days has it been? Shouldn't she been wanting the D already? Ohhh well
hm...it says in the preview noon: Sam/Sophia
i also mostly want Sam & Sophia content :giggle:

Reactions: Awn0021
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes