Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Neither have I. I think it was Lord_Xanatos that sent me the script3.rpy file for DoL, so that's what I use to track this kind of information down.

Which reminds me, once the update gets uploaded here, is there anything people want me to compare in the code?

Correct. But if you ask nicely in the Fan Art thread, people like myself can do similar enough renders at higher resolution. I've done up to 4K for things like the bikini show.
Would you like me to send you the code?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Would you like me to send you the code?
If you're going to download DoL anyway, sure, that'd be great. I just figured that we pretty much know the difference between the two now, so there wouldn't be much point, unless there was something people specifically wanted to know. I still am however, rather curious ;). I also didn't know you used Unren.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you're going to download DoL anyway, sure, that'd be great. I just figured that we pretty much know the difference between the two now, so there wouldn't be much point, unless there was something people specifically wanted to know. I still am however, rather curious ;). I also didn't know you used Unren.
I have used unren and Atom

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Particularly if Dylan tries to beat up Aiden again. Even if he's successful, he still risks jail time.
True but who is the mother that actually managed to speak to Richard Murphy and will we ever find out.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True but who is the mother that actually managed to speak to him and will wee ever find out.
Wait, what? Being the Dylan route I haven't paid that much attention to the details. Does this have to do with why he butts in to begin with?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait, what? Being the Dylan route I haven't paid that much attention to the details. Does this have to do with why he butts in to begin with?
No as you don't find out about this till after the fight with Aiden.I still think Alyssa has a part to play in solving this Aiden blackmail but at the moment I have very little evidence to back this up

Last edited:

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
That page is where the Patrons download the A wife and mother ,incest version.
"Decisions of Life",none incest version, Mother is changed to Landlady and Ellie/Dylan to a room mate,lodger.
Actually Ellie is "friend", not lodger and Patricia is "best friend". Dylan is still lodger though. Sam, Julia, Zac and Marie (daughter of Claire the hairdresser also become tenants.

There are also some scenes missing, like the Dylan/Sam pool scene, I think the bikini show, and the evening shower with Ellie.
thanks guys. So which version will be posted here?
I had the 5$ patreon membership for sometime but got fed up with lack of updates... Does it mean that I will have to return to that in order to play the original/full content game?

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
thanks guys. So which version will be posted here?
I had the 5$ patreon membership for sometime but got fed up with lack of updates... Does it mean that I will have to return to that in order to play the original/full content game?
The AWAM version will be put up here sometime.I don't think that your DOL and AWAM saves will be compatible with each other due to different content in the versions.
If you do a search you can find plenty of saves for each route of awam

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
thanks again. then i will just pay that 5bucks every time there is a release. That will be the simplest way

toma111

Aug 6, 2017
so much wasted potential,
was waiting for atleast 1 scene, then I'm just tired almost at the end and close it,
main character keep getting filthy points but she still acting blush and shy
fair point, but on the other hand, what can you do ? except creating your own game, no disrespect

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes