Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was the twins thing just us fantasizing? Because it sounds like at the very least I might have been, particularly before I found out what occidental meant. I know I had the idea she might have been a behavioural scientist, before I looked into what it actually said in the scene.

To become a patron or not?
Entirely up to you. If you can afford it, I encourage it, but I'm not myself. It also depends on how much you enjoy the game. But after this update will be a good decision point.

Reactions: HulaMaster

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
please say that it isn't so, to much lesbianism in the game already...
There are about 4 women who let would like to taste Sophia's flower.Also there are about 3 men who would also like to sample Sophia's flower,not a lot really

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
There are about 4 women who let would like to taste Sophia's flower.Also there are about 3 men who would also like to sample Sophia's flower,not a lot really
The sister, daughter, female student, Zac's mom, the maid, and you're saying he's about to introduce a whole family, yes its a lot, sorry.

Reactions: Matt1

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I don't really raise my hope here, but just quick question will this update get finally some good action in it, or should I prepare and order these from now
453649_ineldea-sex-control-for-men-face-1.jpg
u know I don't think I can support another blue balling thing, I'm at my limit here

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't really raise my hope here, but just quick question will this update get finally some good action in it, or should I prepare and order these from now
View attachment 605447
u know I don't think I can support another blue balling thing, I'm at my limit here
This update is more about laying the foundation,progression,of the story line for future events,there will be some sexy scenes but don't expect too much.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The sister, daughter, female student, Zac's mom, the maid, and you're saying he's about to introduce a whole family, yes its a lot, sorry.
All of which is optional. So you're complaining that there is too much content that you don't have to play anyway? Half the beauty of this game is that I and others can enjoy the lesbian content and not do the shota. And the shota fans have their content, particularly in this update, and not do the lesbian. Same for the blackmail fans. And depending on what happens with Morello, we may get someone on the Filthy route that is more of a seducer than a blackmailer.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
All of which is optional. So you're complaining that there is too much content that you don't have to play anyway? Half the beauty of this game is that I and others can enjoy the lesbian content and not do the shota. And the shota fans have their content, particularly in this update, and not do the lesbian. Same for the blackmail fans. And depending on what happens with Morello, we may get someone on the Filthy route that is more of a seducer than a blackmailer.
You like lesbian games, suit yourself

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Like I was saying before on a different matter, it depends entirely on what route you're on. I'm not expecting much either, but I understand the Dylan and Sam fans are rather looking forward to it
Why is that? I'm also on the Dylan/Sam club, but havent really seen what's in store for them.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't expect much to happen with the Dylan"Breakfast in bed" event,please don't hate me.
As for Sam I have no idea what may happen,he may have a heart attack when he sees Sophia in that bikini,so maybe some mouth to mouth from Sophia?

• Love
Reactions: phill_leotardo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Was the twins thing just us fantasizing? Because it sounds like at the very least I might have been, particularly before I found out what occidental meant. I know I had the idea she might have been a behavioural scientist, before I looked into what it actually said in the scene.

Entirely up to you. If you can afford it, I encourage it, but I'm not myself. It also depends on how much you enjoy the game. But after this update will be a good decision point.
It was probably me you and Farrah or we could just blame Farrah:LOL:

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes