Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the single part was a mistake too or only the mount of kids she got? or both
I would say mother of two was the mistake and should of been mother of 4,as for the rest I would take her as single.we will find out soon enough.
Also because I would of thought it would of said divorced or widowed.

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Should be done this weekend. It's too bad the update wont be anything special.
Like I was saying before on a different matter, it depends entirely on what route you're on. I'm not expecting much either, but I understand the Dylan and Sam fans are rather looking forward to it.

Could be finished by the weekend and then maybe another week or more to wait before it turns up here
Can you (or another Patron for that matter) let us know about things like the bonus storyline and the 2nd job? So I know whether to get excited or not.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Like I was saying before on a different matter, it depends entirely on what route you're on. I'm not expecting much either, but I understand the Dylan and Sam fans are rather looking forward to it.

Can you (or another Patron for that matter) let us know about things like the bonus storyline and the 2nd job? So I know whether to get excited or not.
I can do that.Would you like a PM or just message in the forums

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can do that.Would you like a PM or just message in the forums
Unless anyone else wants to know, PM is probably best as to not clog up the thread.

is this progress real or an April first prank :)
Unless it's a prank by L&P himself. But it appears fairly consistent with everything we've seen from him so far, so I very much doubt it's a prank. Besides, it's April 2 in Germany right now.

Reactions: L777 and SlimeDroid

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So not too long to wait before we see what the professor and her 4 children look like.
What nationality the professor is,and her children,are they twins, adopted and what sex they are

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes