Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, when I was reading through the thread, farrah has probably been the most accurate so far, for example the nightclub kiss, the cheerleader outfit, and the Sophia/Ellie shower kiss. It's a shame they're not here to give their predictions for this update.
Farrah is always fun to talk to and bounce ideas off.
I can't remember if Farrah mentioned who was the first with Sophia,Alyssa or Nat.
I want Alyssa to be first as I think Nat maybe a bit too obvious to be first

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Farrah is always fun to talk to and bounce ideas off.
I can't remember if Farrah mentioned who was the first with Sophia,Alyssa or Nat.
I want Alyssa to be first as I think Nat maybe a bit too obvious to be first
First to do what? Because while I like the Patricia and Ellie kisses better, Dylan gets first kiss on day 15. He just doesn't get tongue. That's Patricia.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First to do what? Because while I like the Patricia and Ellie kisses better, Dylan gets first kiss on day 15. He just doesn't get tongue. That's Patricia.
make some tea for Alyssa of course.
Sophia has already touched Alyssa'a pussy.
I want Alyssa to be the first woman to go further than Ellie or Patricia,but I guess that could be a while away
Nathalie is back playable day 12 and Vicky I think is back playable day 13,but I am not too sure on vicky
Patricia and Ellie kisses better you bad man

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
L&P did say he's re-working the filthy points in this update, what are the chances that causes problems that delay the update during testing

After the Salon when Sophia took Zac home,Alyssa has a cat remember
You must have kids with quality Dad-jokes like that

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P did say he's re-working the filthy points in this update, what are the chances that causes problems that delay the update during testing

You must have kids with quality Dad-jokes like that
No kids.
We will find out soon enough if he did

Reactions: Jude6

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After the Salon when Sophia took Zac home,Alyssa has a cat remember
Dammit, I should have known! Especially since I like to remind people (same scene) that we find out Dylan is allergic to pussies.

It wouldn't be that complicated. Particularly since he's coding more "if filthy > good_wife" and not "if filthy > 15" say, so there's less to keep track of. Pasting "good_wife" over numbers I doubt will take long.

Reactions: Jude6 and Old Dog

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
can someone tell me is there some difference in versions of this game? In e.g. whats with this page
and how it's different from "Decisions of Life"?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
can someone tell me is there some difference in versions of this game? In e.g. whats with this page
and how it's different from "Decisions of Life"?
That page is where the Patrons download the A wife and mother ,incest version.
"Decisions of Life",none incest version, Mother is changed to Landlady and Ellie/Dylan to a room mate,lodger.

Reactions: pb_2006 and Jude6

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That page is where the Patrons download the A wife and mother ,incest version.
"Decisions of Life",none incest version, Mother is changed to Landlady and Ellie/Dylan to a room mate,lodger.
Actually Ellie is "friend", not lodger and Patricia is "best friend". Dylan is still lodger though. Sam, Julia, Zac and Marie (daughter of Claire the hairdresser also become tenants.

There are also some scenes missing, like the Dylan/Sam pool scene, I think the bikini show, and the evening shower with Ellie.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually Ellie is "friend", not lodger and Patricia is "best friend". Dylan is still lodger though. Sam, Julia, Zac and Marie (duaghter of Claire the hairdresser also become tenants.

There are also some scenes missing, like the Dylan/Sam pool scene, I think the bikini show, and the evening shower with Ellie.
Never played it so I just repeated what was posted on here,but thanks Alley_Cat for the extra information

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Never played it so I just repeated what was posted on here,but thanks Alley_Cat for the extra information
Neither have I. I think it was Lord_Xanatos that sent me the script3.rpy file for DoL, so that's what I use to track this kind of information down.

Which reminds me, once the update gets uploaded here, is there anything people want me to compare in the code?

renders still in 720p right? this game quality is amazing, would like to see it in a higher resolution.
Correct. But if you ask nicely in the Fan Art thread, people like myself can do similar enough renders at higher resolution. I've done up to 4K for things like the bikini show.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes