Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I hate Aiden, I hope we can kill him. I love making Sophia into a total slut, but not this way. Please, please let us kill the douchebag.
And I the guys is talking about the blackmail all the time now. Just record the motherfucker once and for all.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And I'm done with the update...:cool: :sneaky:

It was interesting, at least for me. Just some thoughts...

Considering that I'm on Dylan's only path this update worked perfectly!

I really really liked the breakfast in bed event, I was expecting something of that sort, not exactly that and not something major but somewhere in between and I wasn't disappointed, Sophia is letting Dylan do more things and talk more comfortably, like her tastes in lingerie so...I liked that their relationship is still progressing. A lot of the renders in Sophia's bedroom were excellent and I'm also looking at them with a technical eye on how he works with angles, expressions, poses, lights...I'm trying to pay attention and learn something in the process besides enjoying the renders and the dialogue.

The second Task was...also something I was expecting, I thought it would've consisted of a flash of either areolas, nipples, downblouse or upskirt and it was the latter and for a few filthy points and to continue the tasks and not sending Dylan away it was an acceptable choice in my point of view.

Hahaha, The moment alone in a bikini when she was masturbating was hot and the renders, camera, and audio were excellent but then ruined by Amber's son interruption. Also, to have the breakfast in bed with her son, the second task for he son's sake, the alone time by the pool and then the bonus side story between her children just before leaving for the side job, to me...it seemed that Amber's son event is a needless interruption about and during the storytelling that involved mainly the Parker Family so it was nice to be able to avoid that unless someone is interested about it.

I'm aware that there are some out there that like Amber's son path (I don't and I couldn't care less) and that's all I would say about it out of respect to others' preferences. I'm just glad that L&P put the choice in there to click refuse the company, skip it and keep going with the story for those who don't care about that event.

I loved the bonus side story, I WANTED to see something between Dylan & Ellie and I'm glad that I was right with my assumption that it could be something between them and not with other characters, it just makes sense to me if it wasn't going to include Sophia then there wasn't any need for the other unrelated characters and be about Dylan & Ellie since they are her children.

Hopefully, the bonus side story will work to start fixing things between them, at least it's clear that Dylan is not after Ellie as he is after Sophia and he even tries to stop himself from going there even when he does venture some peeks to Ellie's body (he does have a hot sister that doesn't like to wear bras and like to go around in short shorts after all), at least he is also trying to do something for her and fix things between them even when Ellie just loves to be a "bitch" towards her brother in spite of him helping her and trying to change things, I guess that's a way of expressing affection if not too open about it then by teasing and mocking. I also liked that he replies back to Ellie and she could take it and not get offended. I'm glad that according to the walkthrough their side story will have a sequel. (y) (y)

As for the side job...I was looking forward more to Sophia working in the research that would also affect her and her relationships with either Dylan and/or Ellie but noooooouuu, it had to be something about teaching some kids about the "flowers and the bees" :FacePalm:. I have no idea what to expect now from the side job but from the looks of it, I'm just going to skip the choice of teaching sex ed to them and just having her to do a normal teaching job.

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game may be the best game for anyone with voyeurism.
For those who do not, it will be like a game of throne.

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor

Putong1234

Feb 8, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.095.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the port

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hate Aiden, I hope we can kill him. I love making Sophia into a total slut, but not this way. Please, please let us kill the douchebag.
And I the guys is talking about the blackmail all the time now. Just record the motherfucker once and for all.
What's the 2nd job can anyone please tell me!
You have to refuse the 1st job offer to get the 2nd

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so since his goal for working full time on this got reached, do you guys think that he might start to make monthly or bimonthly updates?
especially since there is also a corona quarantine in germany right now.
also,he finished this in 5 weeks.
well i hope he does start monthly updates preferably but update every other month is good too

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This update backed up my theory on solving the bennet problem,with out sleeping with him and improving Dylan's grade at the same time,so far.
The 2nd side job,professor family,seem like a strange lot but we will see.
As for Aiden's task.Well to me it seemed rushed and not well thought out, but it was interesting that he wanted Sophia's mobile number,could be his downfall.
I guess Sophia could be using the salon again,another Zac encounter?
Is Ellie showing her true side concerning Dylan,what a tease..
I feel sorry for Sam,maybe one day.
I guess we will meet Andy and Cathy soon,but on GW or Filthy route?
We still have no clear idea of who Don Morello is.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes