qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
Before
wow !!! new update availabe too fast on F95
After
it not really a new update :) completely nothing
admire patroners still support
you guy should support a guys in Fan Art thread, he make better than and faster than 10 times

Reactions: Julius Ash

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Pretty sure i have said this before this is why the story should have been over weeks not days, it would make it more believable that she going down a filthy route and plus you could add more stuff to it. The little teases all good in the beginning now she should be exploring her darker side even more as it draws closer to the end but this update felt like it went 10 steps back. Though i won't deny the scene with Sam and Sophia was really well done. It would have gone better as Sam was describing the dream if Sophia started to touch herself a little or something. (Team Sam & Sophia.) But i believe that the filthy routes will be rounded up in the last day or 2 of the story at this rate.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
It's funny because the story is interesting and the artwork models are excellent, but the content is almost non-existent. But look at the amount of comments. 1500+ pages! That's a lot of comments. I think that's the reason the story continues. It's a bit amusing. :LOL:

I'm genuinely interested why the mod author continues. No offense. Does it pay well or just like to see a ton of toxic responses? Hey, no judgement. You do you. Should be interesting to see where this goes. I'll keep an eye out for fun-sies!

cthaeh

Apr 13, 2018
I don't think that the update was bad. I like how it progressed with Dylan, Ellie and Aiden task too. But for real, dev really needed 4 months for this? Probably if THIS update specifically were realeased in 2 months, it would be profit. :(

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I get her turning a bit depraved and perhaps fuqn behind her husband back to fix his fuq up to not ruin the family's livelihood or even fuqn the guys from the club just for fun all of this makes sense even the lesbian action all fits in with maid and her sons friend mother even the janitor makes sense exploring new things cause she's never had a huge cock but what starts to make things get out of place and this begin to make you feel like your playing a game and not things that can actually happen is the sons friend, the son, the daughter, the lil kid blackmailing her or some hospital bed wheelchairs old men all those will 100% make this feel unrealistic. I get that she decides to change after being bored and tired of her husband neglecting but all these other stuff would definitely not happen her sister is the perfect example of slutty but realistic the sister would never try to sleep with her niece or nephew would not fuq with some child that's trying to blackmail her no matter what, would not be attracted to some ugly rusty wheel chaired old mans come the heck on now. I get she changes but this type of change is unrealistic.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I'm legitimately amazed that people still read and subscribe to this game. He's not as bad as scamdrop, but only just. This game is been in "development" for almost four years, and we just got the first half of day ten? What the fuck? I'm all for taking your time and doing it right the first time but damn. I'm genuinely gobsmacked this game has three and a half stars.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Now that seems more realistic then her fuqn everyone she meets how do you go from housewife to fuqn everything that walks this is just not possible it is impossible no one can or would change like this no matter their suffering they'd prefer suicide over having to drastically change like this the teasing is cool and all but theirs a limit to that aswell not saying she wouldn't fuq anyone but come on some of the characters that's being looked at for her to actually sleep with is just not going to happen a person to change like this the likeliness is 0 to none she can or probably be a bit more open like her sister but for you all to want her to do all those other changes your totally out of touch with reality.

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Quite good update about the story and story progress and some good scenes, i waited much more but these are not loser too and we have some info about the next days it's good to speculate for future events... (y) (y)
All your life you are going to speculate about future events? Because the creator talk about it all the time [to pay him money] but nothing happens in this game. [just constantly creating senseless new stories and opening new threads] We don't all have the life to watch all these stories ... One thing goes well ... earning $$$ for naivety

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
how long has this been going on and still no sex like wtf talk about milking ppl out of money for no reason
the dev makes more money with this style.
Players want to see sex scenes but if Sophia had betrayed much earlier then the game would have been dead already and the dev lost his money(only my option)

Teasing tag... Teasing for the player!

But really, there are other good games out there as well.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Hey Guys, Just wake up. Good that I didn't wait for another 2 hours, just extract the files and still didn't play, but I can see the unavoidable disappointment in the room. Lets see what he has done for 3 months.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Well from the way it is going, I dont expect any sex scenes this year. lol. This game goes at ridiculously slow pace. Some people like it for being realistic while I feel the developer is just milking money. There is only one sex scene as far as I remember. That's with her husband. Nothing crazy.
I dont post comments much but when I do its right on point. What a shit show this game has become.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes