Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so since his goal for working full time on this got reached, do you guys think that he might start to make monthly or bimonthly updates?
especially since there is also a corona quarantine in germany right now.
also,he finished this in 5 weeks.
well i hope he does start monthly updates preferably but update every other month is good too
I can't see monthly updates maybe 6-8 weeks ok,but he seems to have lost the erotic feeling he had in other updates.Take the Aiden task,what is so erotic about that

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
so many months and so little content? I am really disappointed, others bring such content within two weeks, you add only 1 day :confused: the game is great but you don't add enough content and we must waiting for update...5 months or more....

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I can't see monthly updates maybe 6-8 weeks ok,but he seems to have lost the erotic feeling he had in other updates.Take the Aiden task,what is so erotic about that
6 to 8 weeks still makes an update every 2 months which equals 6 updates an year.
which means 3 player days an year.
which is good enough for me

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
6 to 8 weeks still makes an update every 2 months which equals 6 updates an year.
which means 3 player days an year.
which is good enough for me
That would be good yes but I am holding back my judgement on that till the next update arrives

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Its a great game, but honesty ill be back here after 4/5 updates, the guy take months and months to update 3 gameplay minutes? too much for me.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
I guess you skipped a lot of content then?
I do not want to offend anyone, I am just disappointed that we are at 9.5 and still did not see a tit, it is one of my favorite games and it lowers your morale that the update is so poor after so much waiting.

my english bad i know sry

Reactions: Master Duck79

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
As big fan of lesbian route content this was so short... Also I dislike that I "have" to let Sophia show her tits to continue Emma's story.

The religious family and bonus story doesn't interest me so hearts out to my fellow lesbian pervs.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I cant download this update.... the ZIP said its empty or not recognizable content on it..... not sure if Im the only one with this problem.... first time with this problem with this game.... If anyone can help please.... thanks

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes