tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Hey Guys, Just wake up. Good that I didn't wait for another 2 hours, just extract the files and still didn't play, but I can see the unavoidable disappointment in the room. Lets see what he has done for 3 months.
it's a waste of your time and space on your hard drive :)

Reactions: lechusss

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
how long has this been going on and still no sex like wtf talk about milking ppl out of money for no reason
Step into reality for a second a happily married couple wife starts to feel a bit neglected how long would it take for that loving wife start to stray with you being her only sex partner and even if she does do you actually believe she would have incestual sex with her son and or daughter, would she actually sleep with her sons friend, would she sleep with some crusty old men, would she sleep with some little prick who's try to make hell for her family take these things into consideration realistically. Now the rich guy that her husband lost the house to is a possibility but even that is unrealistic because legally the house belongs to her and the husband so I'm 100% sure that she'd sell the house and file for divorce instead of sleeping with some guy to save her house. The janitor are you for real for a woman of her stature I don't see it it happening but it's a possibility. The teacher blackmailing her to fix her sons grade #METOO his life is done. The guys from the club and the gym are also high possibilities but anything else is unrealistic and fake.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
please.. some moderador quit this game from "adult games" and put in "family friendly" zone.
this game has not sex
Totally obnoxious comment, but unfortunately true.

Plus, what is with this 2nd job with the 3 small catholic CHILDREN... I don't even want to know where that train wreck is going. Ah... no thanks. It is seriously bordering on being illegal and it needs to come out of the game/story.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Step into reality for a second a happily married couple wife starts to feel a bit neglected how long would it take for that loving wife start to stray with you being her only sex partner and even if she does do you actually believe she would have incestual sex with her son and or daughter, would she actually sleep with her sons friend, would she sleep with some crusty old men, would she sleep with some little prick who's try to make hell for her family take these things into consideration realistically. Now the rich guy that her husband lost the house to is a possibility but even that is unrealistic because legally the house belongs to her and the husband so I'm 100% sure that she'd sell the house and file for divorce instead of sleeping with some guy to save her house. The janitor are you for real for a woman of her stature I don't see it it happening but it's a possibility. The teacher blackmailing her to fix her sons grade #METOO his life is done. The guys from the club and the gym are also high possibilities but anything else is unrealistic and fake.
If we wanted to step into reality, we would not be here.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Ok I wrote in the past, that I have two saves. One were you send Dylan of to the boarding school and then the other is with the Blackmail route.

1. Save: Ok, this would be a rather short update. But for me it is worth it. Because the Sam and Sophia Event is great. But it would have been better, if Sophia would touch herself again, when Sam told her about the dream. But I guess that this is the full romatic route between both of them. And so on the next playable day, we have the concert. And Sophia will go there with her sister and Ellie.

Here is what I think about the Concert: Sophia could feel jealous, when Patricia and/or Ellie are saying, how good he looks and how good he is etc. Yes, I know that Sophia would like to see that Ellie and Sam become a pair. But Sophia has now feelings for him. Oh and on other thing about my thought: Sophia will maybe give Sam a real kiss and hug...or a litlle bit more(?).

2. Save: Puh for me it is really hard to play Dylan Events because he is getting creepier like some son in a NTR Incest Hentai. Or a mix between Norman Bates and Ted Bundy ;) :ROFLMAO:. I know there are a lot of fans of this route and I am fine with that. Because everybody has a different taste. But the Events with Sophia and Ellie...well it feels like I have seen it many times in other games or Hentais.
The Aiden Event was nice and hot. I like her inner thoughts about this Event. This would be the Ultimate Milf Route...I guess. Well here you can argue, that this Blackmail Event with Aiden is also often seen. Yes and No. Yes, there a alot of games with blackmail and no because, he is a teen and not an Ugly Bastered. Or an older male.
The Emma and Sophia Event was also nice and sweet but a little to short for my taste.
Then we have here also the Sam Event.

I have to say, that this update on this playable day was good.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
Oh gosh. I really wanted to try out the game. You guys saying there isn't even one groping or nude scene? Nothing hot at all? Someone please answer me. I don't mind spoilers

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
the dev makes more money with this style.
Players want to see sex scenes but if Sophia had betrayed much earlier then the game would have been dead already and the dev lost his money(only my option)

Teasing tag... Teasing for the player!

But really, there are other good games out there as well.
Could you suggest some good corruption games with female mc? TIA

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I fuqn love this game I am so happy that a Dev has finally stood his ground and take a realistic approach on if a woman decides to cheat on her husband this is the most likely scenario of how things would probably play out a lot of teasing and playing would happen for quite sometime before she even if ever does cheat. I don't understand the views of women alot of men here have but it shows the type of women the majority have dealt with most their life organized sluts. Most heard tend to forget in reality there are plenty of men of virtue and women of principle but adult games tend to change alot of people I myself included. When I 1st started this site come hell or high water you wouldn't catch me playing an incest tagged game but I kinda had to adjust because Devs create nothing but incest games here, I still have my limitations on what my MC will and wouldn't do if I have and actual choice if I can stay away from the incest I most certainly do but if it becomes unavoidable either I quit the game or continue it depends on the game on if it feels comical or too realistic for my taste perfect example (Power Vacuum) too comically unrealistic so I continued to play, (Hailey's Story) got too emotionally attached to being her brother the moment they started touching each other while sleeping in the bed I stopped playing that game and haven't touched it since that was almost 10 updates ago I think if I touch an incest game I could only stomach so much before I became to feel like my stomach is caving in my cheeks are squeezing tight my eyes are watering, I feel like I'm suffocating, I began to feel dizzy and sick because it's disgusting to me but some I can take such as this because it's fuqn realist6as fuq even when you try to make her depraved she doesn't approve because realistically 99.9% of humans wouldn't commit to some of these acts these games have some people minds so warped that they can't differentiate fact from fiction and that's the approach the Dev has taken and I fuqn love it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Could you suggest some good corruption games with female mc? TIA
Quickly speaking so these:
Katie's corruption
Good girl gone bad
Bad memories
Project hot wife
Descent
Dogs days of summer(not curruption but i if you like Fem MC games, try that)

but I think you knew these.

Reactions: donsah87

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
For the people saying that the slow updates let the dev earns more money, I would say that they are wrong. Let me explain:

This game has a very big fandom, these 1k patrons could be the double if the dev would deliver accordingly and respect his own promises. For example, this thread has more than 1k pages than the Fashion Business one. This VN even has a very big fan art thread, something that Fashion Business doesn't has. Yet, DecentMonkey has more patrons and even $50 patrons, still when he released his game later. Why? Because DecentMonkey has been responsible, he promised to hire people and he did it, he promised to be faster and he did it too. He even releases a 1080p version, something that Lust&Passion doesn't do.

Even from a business strategy, the one from Lust&Passion is very bad. Look, this guy westpod creates awesome renders and look at his : he is ready to do a great album of renders in a week for like $250 per month. If he hires this guy, or someone like him, he could increase the patrons twice. Even if he finishes this VN faster, he wouldn't lose the popularity of the characters if he makes a continuation of the story. With something like 'A Divorced and A Mother'. Or he could improves his creativity doing a new story.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
2 and a half years in development and no fucking yet. Assuming the game is "completed" some time in the next 3 and a half years...when will the fucking start? Seems like a pretty straightforward question--is 3 years of buildup enough? 4? 5? At some point it becomes reasonable to ask when the game moves into Act 3. (or, hell, the second half of Act 2).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
For the people saying that the slow updates let the dev earns more money, I would say that they are wrong. Let me explain:

This game has a very big fandom, these 1k patrons could be the double if the dev would deliver accordingly and respect his own promises. For example, this thread has more than 1k pages than the Fashion Business one. This VN even has a very big fan art thread, something that Fashion Business doesn't has. Yet, DecentMonkey has more patrons and even $50 patrons, still when he released his game later. Why? Because DecentMonkey has been responsible, he promised to hire people and he did it, he promised to be faster and he did it too. He even releases a 1080p version, something that Lust&Passion doesn't do.

Even from a business strategy, the one from Lust&Passion is very bad. Look, this guy westpod creates awesome renders and look at his : he is ready to do a great album of renders in a week for like $250 per month. If he hires this guy, or someone like him, he could increase the patrons twice. Even if he finishes this VN faster, he wouldn't lose the popularity of the characters if he makes a continuation of the story. With something like 'A Divorced and A Mother'. Or he could improves his creativity doing a new story.
I don't deny that.

but I don't mean updates but scene.. if Sophia had done it all in the beginning(fuck everybody)
this game would have been dead by then 2018 and dev lost lot a money, this my option ofc.

Someday this game is finisehd or abandoned.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes