Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Have faith all you like BUT, at a time where the world is in lock down and colleges are not operating L&P is moving no quicker!
Dr Realgood, you may have forgotten that L&P recently returned home after a difficult operation in Korea. It is possible that he is not yet fully ready for full-fledged work. :(

Sep 17, 2018
Great game but I want to follow a specific path and if for that I need to keep looking at the guide so I don't press the wrong button, then every content from that specific path is rejected.

Really good game and I watched my steps to get 16 Dylan but eventually there were not enough points again and no patience.

But really excellent game anyway, one of the best.

edit: found the code, thought was more complicated but nope... so back to the game XDDD

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dr Realgood, you may have forgotten that L&P recently returned home after a difficult operation in Korea. It is possible that he is not yet fully ready for full-fledged work. :(
How can you say that around 10 months is no quicker than the other?As has been said he was off for two weeks in January aand released update first week in April
Yes I know that this update was not as big as the update before last.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And for those who think Dylan is a retard.
In my opinion, he is smart and observant.
Dylan is very observant and is learning by testing the water with Sophia. She knows what's up as she mentions several times about it over the course of the story.
I agree, he IS very observant, smart and pays attention. In many of the cases when something happens between Sophia & Dylan, he doesn't do it or get it by being opportunistic. He always asks first, listens, plans and then does something nice for Sophia in hopes whatever he gets or Sophia is willing to do is by earning it.

The being able to watch Sophia getting dressed, he washed the dishes, see her in a bikini by cleaning his room and keep it clean, then, The foot massage, first he searched on youtube how to give a proper foot massage, then gave it to Sophia as pleasurable as possible making her relax, moan and de-stress herself with it, making it by merit to watch her change in the fitting room and to have fun for both of them while at it.

The topless event, he made a deal and promises to earn it. The bikini fashion event, to have more fun like in the fitting room, the foot massage and before that proposal, he already knew Sophia's bikini size by looking at her bikini before going to the bathtub. The third bikini, to see her almost topless again even when they agreed it was a one-time thing but trying to find a way to happen again. The Change clothes together but to earn it and make a pleasant moment, first he made breakfast in bed a lot earlier before Sophia would even wake up. Dylan is not a retard and he is neither selfish towards Sophia, to him, Sophia's happiness comes first, then in second what he would like to have with her.

Now, who knows what he'll do with the knowledge Sophia shared with him regarding her lingerie taste, maybe nothing or maybe something but what? how? and when?... :unsure:

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Imagine what celebration and happines would come on this tread when the first sex scene with the mother and other people, or the first ganbang, or the first black man, or sex with the daughter and son..... holy shit, i hope i dont die from car crash or corona virus by then.... i want to see this.
We should make Internet event and celebrate Sophia First sex beside her husband.....

I feel like One piece, only difference is i like One Piece a lot and i will wait for 5 years to finish....

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
update lacking in content, but this was already known; unfortunately developing all the different textures takes time.
as always a lot of text and not very hot, but the general plot has developed a lot.
this is a feature of the game, either you like it or don't play it; useless to cry.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree, he IS very observant, smart and pays attention. In many of the cases when something happens between Sophia & Dylan, he doesn't do it or get it by being opportunistic. He always asks first, listens, plans and then does something nice for Sophia in hopes whatever he gets or Sophia is willing to do is by earning it.

The being able to watch Sophia getting dressed, he washed the dishes, see her in a bikini by cleaning his room and keep it clean, then, The foot massage, first he searched on youtube how to give a proper foot massage, then gave it to Sophia as pleasurable as possible making her relax, moan and de-stress herself with it, making it by merit to watch her change in the fitting room and to have fun for both of them while at it.

The topless event, he made a deal and promises to earn it. The bikini fashion event, to have more fun like in the fitting room, the foot massage and before that proposal, he already knew Sophia's bikini size by looking at her bikini before going to the bathtub. The third bikini, to see her almost topless again even when they agreed it was a one-time thing but trying to find a way to happen again. The Change clothes together but to earn it and make a pleasant moment, first he made breakfast in bed a lot earlier before Sophia would even wake up. Dylan is not a retard and he is neither selfish towards Sophia, to him, Sophia's happiness comes first, then in second what he would like to have with her.

Now, who knows what he'll do with the knowledge Sophia shared with him regarding her lingerie taste, maybe nothing or maybe something but what? how? and when?... :unsure:
Sophia will catch Dylan wearing her lingerie while jerking off,she will watch till he finishes then walk in and put him over her knee and spank him

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was looking at the script and this conversation happens ONLY if: Dylan_cockold>=3. So they are talking about old geezer only if Dylan is interested

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was looking at the script and this conversation happens ONLY if: Dylan_cockold>3. So they are talking about old geezer only if Dylan is interested

So what happens afterwards at the shoping mall?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
This is what I got with I guess no Dylan_cuckold? This is after talking with the old geezer delivery man and heading to school. I don't now my Dylan_cuckold stats, I don't know where or how to check them but I've taken all the options available in my main game where Dylan disagrees with anyone talking or doing something regarding Sophia.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

He is not pleased with anyone flirting with his mom. His mom is for him and him alone hehe.

*I think L&P may have made a typo and wrote "however" instead of "whatever", but I can't be certain nor ask him. :(

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I you talking about buying groceries, nothing. To be continued.
Wait, buying groceries?? when does that happen?? and what happens?? in this update?? or in previous ones? because the only grocery shopping I know of is when Sophia was looking for her car keys.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was looking, if Sophia_masturbates depends of something. I have to dig more cuz renpy are using "jump" from label to label. So, has to catch all the labels and made some connections ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes