Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
I really don't get why so many people are complaining about this game, or a "lack of content". This game is definitely one of the best on this site, period... and even if there haven't been any explicit sex scenes yet many of the scenes and scenarios in this game are insanely hot, not to mention the renders, writing, amount of fetishes and execution of those fetishes, along with great scenarios and corruption plot... it's a matter of quality over quantity, and this game definitely has TONS of quality. This game is already one of the best games on this site, and has a lot more to come, so honestly I don't care how slowly the dev releases content, I just want him to continue getting support so this game can be finished. I can imagine once the game is actually done it'll easily be a top 5 game on this site, it's already in my top 5-10 already.

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Why i don't have an storyline Breakfast in bed with Dylan ? .
Please send me an Saved file !
Thank
You need to have a perfect relationship score with Dylan, if you're missing some points with him it's probably because you didn't leave the bathroom door unlocked earlier in the game. You have to do that so you get the scene with him on the beach to continue his relationship, I had the same problem and got stuck but that fixed it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Update was amazing...my only complaint is that he's only doing half days. there are 11 days left which means 22 updates. each update is 2-3 months. at 2.5 months x 22 = 55 months which is 4 1/2 years to finish the game where it stands right now.
There is 19 and half days left.
Does anybody know the age of Dylan or Ellie?
I think Sophia maybe around 35-40 age,guessing.
No way Sophia to be only 35.
Definitely a progression. Sophia allows Dylan more.
but I think L&P treats different the Sam/Dylan scenes. With Sam scenes seem to have more sexual tension.
View attachment 611121
Sam is not her son.Of course it will be more easy.

Reactions: Alex_12

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She appears to be. The two teachers at the beginning are Mrs Jane Williams and Mrs Agatha Nelson. And a Mrs Stevenson that Sophia is covering for.
Could be one of the secrets ladies then.Get them clothes off mrs.Torres

saitama1008

Jan 17, 2018
You need to have a perfect relationship score with Dylan, if you're missing some points with him it's probably because you didn't leave the bathroom door unlocked earlier in the game. You have to do that so you get the scene with him on the beach to continue his relationship, I had the same problem and got stuck but that fixed it.
my dylan relation ship score is perfect , and have all you say but still no breakfast in the morning .
can you give me your saved file :(

Reactions: Alex_12
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes