PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
My question is , why the development of this game haven't been accelerated even that L&P account is gaining more money monthly ? He can spend a little(yes a little) bit of his gain to use it on an IRAY server for exemple , he can also hire one or two Daz3d helpers with the scenes and a lot of the game fans could help with other things and there is many other options, by that I think an update that takes 4 months could be out in 2 months or better instead ( you can estimate by calculation and it's very plausible) , many other developers speeded up their development time you can look at fashion business for example(decentmonkey) , why doesn't he work on that or the question is ,do he want the game to be completed faster, I think it's better for him to make a faster progress because fans are looking for more content and many of them have cancelled pledges (like me) . Someone tell him that !
because the game is his and he does what he wants. it's not his job, it's just a pastime. if the game ends sooner, he earns less

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My question is , why the development of this game haven't been accelerated even that L&P account is gaining more money monthly ? He can spend a little(yes a little) bit of his gain to use it on an IRAY server for exemple , he can also hire one or two Daz3d helpers with the scenes and a lot of the game fans could help with other things and there is many other options, by that I think an update that takes 4 months could be out in 2 months or better instead ( you can estimate by calculation and it's very plausible) , many other developers speeded up their development time you can look at fashion business for example(decentmonkey) , why doesn't he work on that or the question is ,do he want the game to be completed faster, I think it's better for him to make a faster progress because fans are looking for more content and many of them have cancelled pledges (like me) . Someone tell him that !
He has a very good rig, the only problem is "Scene Creation" which is art-side and more dificult to hire helpers.

Reactions: Old Dog

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
because the game is his and he does what he wants. it's not his job, it's just a pastime. if the game ends sooner, he earns less
I don't think this is his games , it's everyone's game , it will not be successful without the fans or their feedback , the point is I want it to move faster , as you said he may want it to be slower for his long term gain (afraid of a new game releases maybe) but I don't think this is will be beneficial , he's an artist and other ideas may come up with better games , he could have much gain with every cycle ,also things are changing in 5 years with this progress people could find other things instead like VR .

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1586610522746.png
If you choose "Be cool ..." (Emma+1) and (lesbian+1)
so next Scene happens when (emma >= 4) And (dylan >= 31) means Lesbian and Dylan has 31 points
(emma >= 4) is the first condition :unsure:
1586610725998.png
So, why? Does Sophia want to get Emma closer? For her? She's going to have in her own house a lot of Lesbians Tentations. :cool:
Because Emma doesn't seem interested in boys.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
That's what he wrote on this topic in his Patreon page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Now that the choices are starting to be meaningful and the paths connected to them are multiplying, I too feel the need for a mod to add some extra information to my saves.
To be clearer I'm referring to something similar to what JohnDupont did for Good Girl Gone Bad:

Does anyone know a way to get this vital mod for my messed up save pages?
In this regard, if someone doesn't know, I'd like to remind you that you can rename the save pages (Page 1, Page 2, etc.) by simply clicking on it and typing the new name (e.g. Job 1, Job 2) so you have 6 saves for that particular game choice.
Here you go.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This old chestnut again.This topic has been resurrected more times than Count Dracula

Capture.PNG2.PNG

Last edited:

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I'd like to see Ellie and Sophia shower again and Ellie 'accidentally' brushes the back of her hand on Sophia's pussy, which then creates a moment of shock and excitement in Sophia. Or it could be any character like: Patricia/ Alissa/ Dylan/ Sam

Another thing I'd love to see is a scene where Sophia and Patricia or another milf character end up getting into a group sex situation, but Sophia isn't too willing; yet she becomes intoxicated by the moment and allows herself to slowly partake and then realizes, in the heat of the moment, another woman is going down on her... Ah to dream....

• Love
Reactions: Farun2000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After that necrophilia comment,we can assume that the first side job won't lead to anything significant.
Probably for anyone still on that route,will be better to switch to second side job.That one definitely will get special treatment with the sex ed.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I'm starting to feel sorry for the boys in this game Sophia has Sam hallucinating day and night I still don't know how he stays sane but the one who has it worse is Dylan as if it wasn't enough to have Sophia and her mind games now Ellie joins which is like an atomic bomb, Dylan has not had a nervous breakdown because he surely masturbates 4 times a day :LOL:

Legija

Mar 28, 2020
Guys,please someone help me. I can't finish the game until the end. I don’t get all the scene. What should I use "good wife" or "filthy". I can't quite figure it out. Please help me.

julie48

Mar 11, 2020
Guys,please someone help me. I can't finish the game until the end. I don’t get all the scene. What should I use "good wife" or "filthy". I can't quite figure it out. Please help me.

what was u decide u choose good wife ya u choose filthy first u choose and then u play

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes