vuikinh

May 18, 2018
My only criticism so far is that being filthy is so much more rewarding than being a good wife in term of scenes and the overall story. Ironically, being filthy is the only way for you to get closer to your children and to understand their needs/struggles...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My only criticism so far is that being filthy is so much more rewarding than being a good wife in term of scenes and the overall story. Ironically, being filthy is the only way for you to get closer to your children and to understand their needs/struggles...
The GW route will start to get dirty,not for a while though.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, If I understand,complete game I need to use filthy?
Honestly, no. If you want to see sex ASAP, good wife route is the best option. If you're in to see Sophia's corruption, then you should follow patiently the dirt wife route.

Think of it like stocks. You can sell it quick and earn small time cash, or wait to get big values...

EDIT: as a matter of fact, make saves, so you can test all choices on good wife route and dirty path, you'll be able to play with the variables a lot

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Honestly, no. If you want to see sex ASAP, good wife route is the best option. If you're in to see Sophia's corruption, then you should follow patiently the dirt wife route.

Think of it like stocks. You can sell it quick and earn small time cash, or wait to get big values...
The GW route will be fun once it starts unfolding

Legija

Mar 28, 2020

EDIT: as a matter of fact, make saves, so you can test all choices on good wife route and dirty path, you'll be able to play with the variables a lot
OK,thank you very much and one more thing. You say:"you'll be able to play with the variables a lot". When? When I complite game?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
OK,thank you very much and one more thing. You say:"you'll be able to play with the variables a lot". When? When I complite game?
Variables that i mean are the choices you make. For example the biggest choice at the momment is sending the son, Dylan, to boarding school, that path opens paths to sub-paths, where you can have him learn self defense, get him a girlfriend and etc...

Another example is the subway thugs, they have seasonal consequences further in the game.

So, what you wanna do is create save files for any occasion you'd like to go back to, read the walkthrough though, it'll be better.

Legija

Mar 28, 2020
Variables that i mean are the choices you make. For example the biggest choice at the momment is sending the son, Dylan, to boarding school, that path opens paths to sub-paths, where you can have him learn self defense, get him a girlfriend and etc...

Another example is the subway thugs, they have seasonal consequences further in the game.

So, what you wanna do is create save files for any occasion you'd like to go back to, read the walkthrough though, it'll be better.
Thank you very much.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, Dylan is the only one so far with needs and struggles - Ellie seems to be doing well by herself. Most of her content on the Filthy route so far (like her catching Sophia masturbating) is her understanding that Sophia hasn't had sex in a while. That, and learning that women make great kissers.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, Dylan is the only one so far with needs and struggles - Ellie seems to be doing well by herself. Most of her content on the Filthy route so far (like her catching Sophia masturbating) is her understanding that Sophia hasn't had sex in a while. That, and learning that women make great kissers.
Sophia has been caught/interrupted 5 times so far,give the gal a break.Maybe she will finish it if/when Sam watches her pleasure herself,since Sophia wished/hoped that Sam was watching her.
I also like the different approaches that each of them have taken concerning Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia has been caught/interrupted 5 times so far,give the gal a break.
I also like the different approaches that each of them have taken concerning Sophia.
It's going to be interesting after this update when Liam changes the bathroom lock finally (I mean c'mon, with the hole made it should take more than 15 mins!). But I'm still waiting for Sophia to catch Ellie masturbating.

Reactions: SlimeDroid

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's going to be interesting after this update when Liam changes the bathroom lock finally (I mean c'mon, with the hole made it should take more than 15 mins!). But I'm still waiting for Sophia to catch Ellie masturbating.
He won't change the lock.We know it.Because he will be too busy not having sex with Sophia:)
The GW route will be fun once it starts unfolding
I was thinking that route will end before the other one.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also Dylan leaving should be in the update after next,pool event.,so that could be interesting to see.Well Sophia did tell Ellie that they could talk about masturbation another time,interesting times a head.

Reactions: SlimeDroid

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I paid even closer attention to the art in the scenes this update. I always admire it, but this time I studied it very carefully. And Damn! Every single scene is just so meticulously crafted with it's use of props, lighting, perfect posing, and facial expressions, that are all so well done that it's not even necessary for the dialogue to express what a character is thinking (namely Sophia). Another game that does this very well is "Primal Instinct". It is even more necessary in that game for the lighting, posing, and expressions to be plot devices of their own, because that one has a much deeper and emotional story. But I digress.

It is understandable why it would be very difficult for L&P to hire help with rendering and scene creation, as anything less than the aforementioned details would be noticeable and Immersion breaking. As he said, he would probably need to open a small office and have his helper(s) there with him physically. And I'm sure this would require yet more support. And they would need to have the same kind of attention to detail, and would need to study his craft very carefully.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Do we know for sure about the subway thugs?I know that they got caught but I can't remember what happened to them.
As for the saves I have 5 so far and will probably end up with 6 saves.You will need more once the Ellie/Logan route splits off in 3 different directions.
Does not the self defence lessons depeends on acceptance of the Aideen task.Emma depends on not sending Dylan away as he could have a fling with Emma.
Good advice though save save save save

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Do we know for sure about the subway thugs?I know that they got caught but I can't remember what happened to them.
As for the saves I have 5 so far and will probably end up with 6 saves.You will need more once the Ellie/Logan route splits off in 3 different directions.
Good advice though save save save save
My apologies, im not even sure about the subway thugs, i think i read it somewhere on another route, theres a very high chance im mistaken

EDIT: oh yeah, i didnt read your full post, yes they get caught due to early consequences

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My apologies, im not even sure about the subway thugs, i think i read it somewhere on another route, theres a very high chance im mistaken

EDIT: oh yeah, i didnt read your full post, yes they get caught due to early consequences
I couldn't remember myself,so many branches in this game.no worriers.
Be warned that if your refuse Aiden and send Dylan away,it may open up an Amber/Dylan fling but it will kill off the Alyssa and Zac,Zac I am not too sure about,route for Sophia

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
In this game you have to pay attention to the details, when Liam fixes the door that probably means that Sophia will finally be able to masturbate( with out interruption)and that she and Ellie will have more time in the shower who knows what will happen in those extra minutes

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes