nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ah ok thanks, I think I got it from the swimming lessons because in my game he just stared and didn't say anything but Sophia noticed his face and told Amber's son to swim back. I'm changing that now to zero.
Ok. You don't like to suffer. :D . It's the same writer, you know him better reading his entire work:cool:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now I see that second side job from other perspective. In addition to the money, Sophia has insisted on educating the boys. If the kids start getting too bold, Sophia can't back out, she has insisted on sex-ed and has to faced it.
It'll be interesting, plus they are three, six hands. I think L&P intentionally used 3 and not 2 or 1. Being 3 they will lose their shyness, they push each other. It's like Dylan-Sam bikini Show. They started to touch Sophia until Sophia had to stop them. 3 boys are too much for her ;)

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Something very strange is happening with Sam, erotic dreams about Sophia, erotic dreams about Ellie and, to top it off, the next day he has his presentation to which Sophia will go with Patricia and Ellie (WTF???), why is this damn bastard stealing all the good things from Dylan ?? He is a miser

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Something very strange is happening with Sam, erotic dreams about Sophia, erotic dreams about Ellie and, to top it off, the next day he has his presentation to which Sophia will go with Patricia and Ellie (WTF???), why is this damn bastard stealing all the good things from Dylan ?? He is a miser
To be fair I'm pretty sure even Julia has erotic dreams about Ellie. And after that kiss on day 17 possibly Sophia too.

• Love
Reactions: farrah

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
To be fair I'm pretty sure even Julia has erotic dreams about Ellie. And after that kiss on day 17 possibly Sophia too
Well being fair we all have erotic dreams about Ellie XD but why the hell is Sam going to have an event with those three beauties ?? Dylan must have priority, the family comes first

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Now I see that second side job from other perspective. In addition to the money, Sophia has insisted on educating the boys. If the kids start getting too bold, Sophia can't back out, she has insisted on sex-ed and has to faced it.
It'll be interesting, plus they are three, six hands. I think L&P intentionally used 3 and not 2 or 1. Being 3 they will lose their shyness, they push each other. It's like Dylan-Sam bikini Show. They started to touch Sophia until Sophia had to stop them. 3 boys are too much for her ;)
i don´t get why add an older daughter if the event is sophie and the three boys :unsure:.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i don´t get why add an older daughter if the event is sophie and the three boys :unsure:.
But is it? That might be the start of the event, but last I heard there hasn't been any information about what will happen on this route. Only that L&P finds it hot.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
But is it? That might be the start of the event, but last I heard there hasn't been any information about what will happen on this route. Only that L&P finds it hot.
maybe the daughter is like her brothers :unsure: .only L&P knows:ROFLMAO:.so far much better than the old guys.

Reactions: Rythan25

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
The excuse here if there being "no other way" is completely facile because there are plenty of events/hours in the game where you have Sam, Dylan, other male, etc. content if you're pursuing it, but if you're on the purely lesbian path you just skip over those events/hours like nothing much happened. Why not have the Alyssa event just coincide with one of these Sam/Dylan/Other events so that lesbian-path players can experience both the Alyssa AND Ellie/Julia events separately. Tying them to the same event/hour period just seems to arbitrarily restrict content for a particular path/playstyle needlessly.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The excuse here if there being "no other way" is completely facile because there are plenty of events/hours in the game where you have Sam, Dylan, other male, etc. content if you're pursuing it, but if you're on the purely lesbian path you just skip over those events/hours like nothing much happened. Why not have the Alyssa event just coincide with one of these Sam/Dylan/Other events so that lesbian-path players can experience both the Alyssa AND Ellie/Julia events separately. Tying them to the same event/hour period just seems to needlessly restrict content for a particular path/playstyle needlessly.
I suspect the Alyssa route isn't actually lesbian path, but M/S with Zac, hence the decision point. Much like how Emma is actually Dylan route. But yeah, I'm beginning to find it frustrating that the route starts as one thing, but then turns on a dime and takes a different direction. Then again, that's why my loyalties to a favourite character are fluid.

I'm curious how much content the boarding school route is going to get, since so far most of the content (with exception of the pool event) concerning Dylan is encouraging you to accept Aiden's blackmail.

Dec 30, 2019
i very much support your idea Alley_Cat mainly because L&P knows can not keep getting the story bigger with a single story for each character

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone know if there is a plot with the content of the next updates?
Best information we have is here. Afternoon and Evening events, although apparently there is also a Sam concert. I don't play the Sam route, so I don't know more.

i very much support your idea Alley_Cat mainly because L&P knows can not keep getting the story bigger with a single story for each character
Well he seems to be doing three different variations of the shota route, so we'll see if he can pull that off.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I suspect the Alyssa route isn't actually lesbian path, but M/S with Zac, hence the decision point. Much like how Emma is actually Dylan route. But yeah, I'm beginning to find it frustrating that the route starts as one thing, but then turns on a dime and takes a different direction. Then again, that's why my loyalties to a favourite character are fluid.

I'm curious how much content the boarding school route is going to get, since so far most of the content (with exception of the pool event) concerning Dylan is encouraging you to accept Aiden's blackmail.
If I'm not mistaken, I think L&P wrote in the story that Dylan will only be home on the weekend, but I will double-check on that. If he is only home for the weekend, then I don't think there will be much content, but the progression with Dylan Boarding School may be quick.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, I think L&P wrote in the story that Dylan will only be home on the weekend, but I will double-check on that. If he is only home for the weekend, then I don't think there will be much content, but the progression with Dylan Boarding School may be quick.
Fortunately, being on the Lesbian route, I'm not after content with Dylan. That's entirely the point of sending him to boarding school.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes