Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope not. If this is true, then sending them off to boarding school becomes an easier decision for me.
Precisely the point. You don't get invited in to Alyssa's apartment unless you continue Aiden's blackmail. And if specifically says "
A) to let Alyssa stay in her bathrobe, for which she’ll get Lesbian Temptation +1. Or B) tell her to change. Option A is advisable if you’d like to develop the relationship with her further!"

So in one scene Alyssa has gone from pursuable on the GW route to firmly Filthy. I'll probably have to wait until the Nathalie and Vicky events for my Lesbian route goodness.

I'm just looking forward to the Ellie/Julia event. Particularly since Dylan wont be there, Ellie may become more adventurous.

Reactions: Olivia_V

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Fortunately, being on the Lesbian route, I'm not after content with Dylan. That's entirely the point of sending him to boarding school.
Another way to avoid more Dylan content (and continue with another lesbian LI) if you don't want to use the boarding school option:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Another way to avoid more Dylan content (and continue with another lesbian LI) if you don't want to use the boarding school option:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That assumes I have Dylan points. My playthroughs generally don't have any points with male characters. That's why I'm raving like a lunatic about the changes L&P made. I used to play the Emma route until she became part of the Dylan route.

Reactions: ibizadalton

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
I suspect the Alyssa route isn't actually lesbian path, but M/S with Zac, hence the decision point. Much like how Emma is actually Dylan route. But yeah, I'm beginning to find it frustrating that the route starts as one thing, but then turns on a dime and takes a different direction. Then again, that's why my loyalties to a favourite character are fluid.

I'm curious how much content the boarding school route is going to get, since so far most of the content (with exception of the pool event) concerning Dylan is encouraging you to accept Aiden's blackmail.
That's what frustrates me about L&P: he makes illogical, counter-intuitive design decisions in this game all the time. The way Lesbian Points vs. Filthy Points and the whole manner in which he handled the two main lesbian incest options was terrible (i.e. forcing you do get lots of Filthy Points with male characters just to open up Ellie and Patricia), and while I understand that he eventually got around to correcting this (not sure if it was implemented, but he did at least admit to the issue in this forum eventually) he still keeps making the same bad design decisions that are absolutely frustrating.

For example more recently, Alyssa started as a Lesbian path option but basically got hijacked fully by the Dylan path and it seems that Emma suffered the same fate. And you don't even notice that you're missing their paths and content unless you have another save on the other paths. Not to mention that a lot of it is cause and effect that actually makes no sense (e.g. you can't get invited in to visit Alyssa at her home unless you're on the blackmail path with Aiden, despite the fact that choosing to do so or not has no bearing on that aspect of the story, so the limitation is completely arbitrary).

It's like every time L&P learns from one mistake with one design choice, he illustrates that he doesn't learn overall with these insane design choices constantly cropping up again. The Lesbian Path feels like a complete bait and switch, first with the family member options being held ransom by the Filthy Points requirements and more recently by the non-family options being utterly hijacked by specific male paths. Decisions don't seem to actually have a bearing on what happens based on logical circumstances and the whole game sends the wrong message, which is that you just have to make the right choice based on contrivance and randomness rather than make choices based on events themselves. And the fact that there are two Lesbian Path options that just completely clash with each other now is another terrible gameplay design choice on top of it all.

This game has the makings of being one of the best, because it's like a puzzle that has all the pieces in the box, but it's like it's being put together all wrong by its maker.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's what frustrates me about L&P: he makes illogical, counter-intuitive design decisions in this game all the time. The way Lesbian Points vs. Filthy Points and the whole manner in which he handled the two main lesbian incest options was terrible (i.e. forcing you do get lots of Filthy Points with male characters just to open up Ellie and Patricia), and while I understand that he eventually got around to correcting this (not sure if it was implemented, but he did at least admit to the issue in this forum eventually) he still keeps making the same bad design decisions that are absolutely frustrating.
Yes, the fixes were implemented. In my last playthrough I got the Ellie shower scenes with just the lesbian choices. I'm fairly sure there is some logic to what he's doing, I just hope he's not going to force us down a path some of us clearly don't want in terms of what gets content and what doesn't. I'm going to wait until Playable Day 16 before making a decision though.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

For example more recently, Alyssa started as a Lesbian path option but basically got hijacked fully by the Dylan path and it seems that Emma suffered the same fate. And you don't even notice that you're missing their paths and content unless you have another save on the other paths. Not to mention that a lot of it is cause and effect that actually makes no sense (e.g. you can't get invited in to visit Alyssa at her home unless you're on the blackmail path with Aiden, despite the fact that choosing to do so or not has no bearing on that aspect of the story, so the limitation is completely arbitrary).

It's like every time L&P learns from one mistake with one design choice, he illustrates that he doesn't learn overall with these insane design choices constantly cropping up again. The Lesbian Path feels like a complete bait and switch, first with the family member options being held ransom by the Filthy Points requirements and more recently by the non-family options being utterly hijacked by specific male paths. Decisions don't seem to actually have a bearing on what happens based on logical circumstances and the whole game sends the wrong message, which is that you just have to make the right choice based on contrivance and randomness rather than make choices based on events themselves. And the fact that there are two Lesbian Path options that just completely clash with each other now is another terrible gameplay design choice on top of it all.

This game has the makings of being one of the best, because it's like a puzzle that has all the pieces in the box, but it's like it's being put together all wrong by its maker.
IMO, Sophia is a hetero. That's the big mistake that lebian-path's lovers make. Little by little she discovers that a woman, sexually can interest her. But it's a path of small temptations, step by step. But let's not forget the starting point: Sophia is hetero.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, I think L&P wrote in the story that Dylan will only be home on the weekend, but I will double-check on that. If he is only home for the weekend, then I don't think there will be much content, but the progression with Dylan Boarding School may be quick.
Probably more quick if we are talking for the number of updates.
But definitely slower when we are talking for released updates,not to mention probably way less content.
i don´t get why add an older daughter if the event is sophie and the three boys :unsure:.
And nexer just told everything:)
Definitely Aiden's tasks for Sophia are getting interesting is the only thing I'm excited for now
I am not sure we will see next task this year.Especially if we are talking for day 13.
Yes, the fixes were implemented. In my last playthrough I got the Ellie shower scenes with just the lesbian choices. I'm fairly sure there is some logic to what he's doing, I just hope he's not going to force us down a path some of us clearly don't want in terms of what gets content and what doesn't. I'm going to wait until Playable Day 16 before making a decision though.
For the kiss with Ellie you need a chain of events.
1.Vicky-squeeze her butt
2.Go to spa with her
3.Go to the same spa with Patricia and Ellie
4.Look at the Logan's dick
5.Accept to play as friend to Ellie
6.Go to the club with Patricia and Ellie
7.Lose the game
8.Kiss Patricia
9.Obviously you need to bath together with Ellie every time you get the chance.
True. Aiden will call her next day, Thursday. So, another full day/2 updates more this one.
Yeah.We are even talking for 3 more updates,actually 4.
1.The second half of day 11
2.First half of day 12
3.Second half of day 12
4.First half of day 13
Of course if there is no changes and some half was split on 2 more halfs.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
IMO, Sophia is a hetero. That's the big mistake that lebian-path's lovers make. Little by little she discovers that a woman, sexually can interest her. But it's a path of small temptations, step by step. But let's not forget the starting point: Sophia is hetero.
I understand that, but it doesn't make sense when you start the Lesbian Path off and then divert it later. So if anything the way it's being handled is backwards, because we've currently got Sophia being tempted and having these moments of lesbian discovery early on, but then later moments just being pulled away from her arbitrarily and basically being hidden away unless she chose to remain straight rather than have these earlier moments tempt her.

The overall point is, this is supposed to be a choice-based game. And games like this should have cause and effect gameplay where you choose one thing and it logically causes an outcome based on that choice. Non-related choices shouldn't impact the outcome out of nowhere. Sure, real life can do that. But this is a game, not real life.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Bi-curious is how I'd describe Sophia, same as Ellie. And yes, we know it's not completely lesbian, but do you really expect us to type out Lesbian Temptation path each time? And while it is strictly not correct, Lesbian is still the most correct way to describe how I'm enjoying the game. Haven't come across a better word yet, and probably wont until I know who's actually on the lesbian (or bisexual) path.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am not sure we will see next task this year.Especially if we are talking for day 13.

For the kiss with Ellie you need a chain of events.
1.Vicky-squeeze her butt
2.Go to spa with her
3.Go to the same spa with Patricia and Ellie
4.Look at the Logan's dick
5.Accept to play as friend to Ellie
6.Go to the club with Patricia and Ellie
7.Lose the game
8.Kiss Patricia
9.Obviously you need to bath together with Ellie every time you get the chance.

Yeah.We are even talking for 3 more updates,actually 4.
1.The second half of day 11
2.First half of day 12
3.Second half of day 12
4.First half of day 13
Of course if there is no changes and and some half was split on 2 more halfs.
Aiden will call her Thursday in the morning/early noon to give Sophia time to prepare for. ;) (2 updates)

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Bi-curious is how I'd describe Sophia, same as Ellie. And yes, we know it's not completely lesbian, but do you really expect us to type out Lesbian Temptation path each time? And while it is strictly not correct, Lesbian is still the most correct way to describe how I'm enjoying the game. Haven't come across a better word yet, and probably wont until I know who's actually on the lesbian (or bisexual) path.
Sorry:D. Looks like L&P binds Lesbian with Filthy path. IMO, it's the realistic way, considering where we started from: happy married with 2 children.;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aiden will call her in the morning/early noon to give Sophia time to prepare for. ;)
He better not ask her to serve him something drink:)
Well he seems to be doing three different variations of the shota route, so we'll see if he can pull that off.
I wonder if there will be the lesson how to put a condom.
Also special edition for the people with max filthy points
How to put a condom with your mouth.
Seriously do we have such scene in a game so far?
The only time I remember is Lara doing it in Lara's Guard 3 from Barbell

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He better not ask her to serve him something drink:)

I wonder if there will be the lesson how to put a condom.
Also special edition for the people with max filthy points
How to put a condom with your mouth.
Seriously do we have such scene in a game so far?
The only time I remember is Lara doing it in Lara's Guard 3 from Barbell
L&P opens a world full of opportunities. I just hope he takes advantage of it all.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry:D. Looks like L&P binds Lesbian with Filthy path. IMO, it's the realistic way, considering where we started from: happy married with 2 children.;)
Except that L&P has already said there may be a GW Threesome in the last third of the game. I wouldn't be talking about it otherwise. Might not even be in the thread otherwise. It's probably endgame, without much content, but it's still possible.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Except that L&P has already said there may be a GW Threesome in the last third of the game. I wouldn't be talking about it otherwise. Might not even be in the thread otherwise. It's probably endgame, without much content, but it's still possible.
Ok, I didn't know that. It will be interesting to read the conversation between Sophia and Liam before this scene.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hehe, That's what I've been saying in private conversations so I agree with you. I don't know for sure but perhaps the reason such a behavior can be incorporated/played in the Good Wife path it's because it's not exactly a path and more like experimentation, an exploration but not really a switch of orientation to be considered as a separate path but that's just my point of view so I could be wrong. And then, L&P could decide to move that out from Good Wife to Filthy because as a good straight wife even those explorations could be considered to be "naughty" for a married wife with two children and thus it could or should belong to filthy, only he know for certain. :unsure:

Also, maybe for those interested in such a play can call it LTP just like Good Wife has been called GW, it's just a suggestion, and filthy doesn't really need to be abbreviated because basically almost the majority of players play that path with Sophia hehe. :sneaky:

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes