Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, Zac, not Sam. Besides, the Don Morello and Liam scenes are important to the progression of the Filthy route.
I am looking forward to the Don Morello and Liam scenes for what maybe a different approach to corrupting Sophia.
Since you all know what I am hoping for.

Reactions: wynlard

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I hope that the next update will not only have lesbian content because if so, it will be very boring in my opinion. I like this content but not all the time, I liked the game so far because between updates it has always been very varied but if an update comes and focuses on one thing I would not enjoy it in the same way. But good to wait to see how everything turns out

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I hope that the next update will not only have lesbian content because if so, it will be very boring in my opinion. I like this content but not all the time, I liked the game so far because between updates it has always been very varied but if an update comes and focuses on one thing I would not enjoy it in the same way. But good to wait to see how everything turns out
next update is full lesbian events.so skip the next update.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
next update is full lesbian events.so skip the next update.
Really? Fuck!! Thanks man for your answer.
I feel that this Dev in each update is more interested in implementing more and more of this content than anything else, and is taking away from the training in this game. Also what is the intention of the Dev with this content if the main character is straight ?? Is he making her explore the same genre for what purpose?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Really? Fuck!! Thanks man for your answer.
I feel that this Dev in each update is more interested in implementing more and more of this content than anything else, and is taking away from the training in this game. Also what is the intention of the Dev with this content if the main character is straight ?? Is he making her explore the same genre for what purpose?
But is the main character straight? Besides, if you've been following the last couple of pages, the consensus seems to be that L&P is making more content for the Aiden path than anything else. Two of the possible lesbian (and if anything it's actually bisexual) paths are tied to accepting and continuing Aiden's blackmail.

• Wow
Reactions: Neoblack and diegao

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But is the main character straight? Besides, if you've been following the last couple of pages, the consensus seems to be that L&P is making more content for the Aiden path than anything else. Two of the possible lesbian (and if anything it's actually bisexual) paths are tied to accepting and continuing Aiden's blackmail.
The consensus seems to be that L&P is making more content for the Aiden path than anything else. Two of the possible lesbian (and if anything it's actually bisexual) paths are tied to accepting and continuing Aiden's blackmail.
I really do hope that you are wrong on this

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The consensus seems to be that L&P is making more content for the Aiden path than anything else. Two of the possible lesbian (and if anything it's actually bisexual) paths are tied to accepting and continuing Aiden's blackmail.
I really do hope that you are wrong on this
It's normal-Aiden's path is like 10 characters.Funny that Aiden himself is way behind.I am not sure we will get all 12 tasks
Exact!! That is the question here. Sophia really is hetero-hetero or bi? From my point of view he is integrating a lot of this content to discover her true sexuality or that is what I believe. Each female character to date has been arousing Sophia's curiosity for the same gender instead with the male characters I do not feel that much has happened except for her son Dylan, Sam and now Aiden with blackmail with the other male characters practically nothing has progressed I feel that it has been very little in my opinion. I feel that it has been more intimate with women than with men and I would like that to be the other way around. I don't know, this is how I see it, maybe you see it differently and it is totally understandable.
That is the problem for me too.She don't have any progress with most males in the game.And we have only 19 and half days left.Did he think just to throw the sex with men after day 20,without any building?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neoblack and diegao

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Exact!! That is the question here. Sophia really is hetero-hetero or bi? From my point of view he is integrating a lot of this content to discover her true sexuality or that is what I believe. Each female character to date has been arousing Sophia's curiosity for the same gender instead with the male characters I do not feel that much has happened except for her son Dylan, Sam and now Aiden with blackmail with the other male characters practically nothing has progressed I feel that it has been very little in my opinion. I feel that it has been more intimate with women than with men and I would like that to be the other way around. I don't know, this is how I see it, maybe you see it differently and it is totally understandable.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The story is written in a way where you can choose if she is hetero or bi. You're in control of how she is going to turn out. The way it played out so far with intimacy is first with her husband, then it may go to other women, followed by Patricia and Ellie, and finally another guy. I believe this is the sequence he laid out in his story, but that's just a guess on my part.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P has the 30 playable days planned out, and there's nothing we can do about the plot progression but to wait and see. Unless you want to make a request in the Fan Art thread.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I feel there will be any sex at all because there to many choises for Sophia to make just one or even 2 if u think about it. u have the janitor,bennett,don,sam,dylan,aiden and carl and I maybe missing more then u have all the women that is on the bisexual side I mean wow u could have had her cheat with each person and that alone would take 30 days it self with out any side tracks or second job. I mean love the story but for it to play out and done right it will take at least in my mined 90 days if not more

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
It's normal-Aiden's path is like 10 characters.Funny that Aiden himself is way behind.I am not sure we will get all 12 tasks

That is the problem for me too.She don't have any progress with most males in the game.And we have only 19 and half days left.Did he think just to throw the sex with men after day 20,without any building?
Exactly. I feel you man

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
Yep, he doesn't want to make her Wh*re from the begining of the game, being an easy one. But with this slow progress she will make so many BJ and sex in a few days that his idea will be ruined....

The best thing was to make progress by weeks not by days....

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
The relationship points you get with certain characters isn't actually restricted to Filthy or Good Wife. If it just says say Sam +1, that doesn't effect Filthy or Good Wife. Only if it says Sam +1 Filthy +1. Or just Filthy +1
understoond thanks for sharing.
many choose in story, this's great.

But sadly when i picked Relationship with emma, dylan story mustbe ended. So confused at there lol :ROFLMAO:

So sophia can be filthy,lesbians also near with the "blue" word like sam in the story right?
Can't wait for next update, and what happen with three kid at the last story. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
understoond thanks for sharing.
many choose in story, this's great.

But sadly when i picked Relationship with emma, dylan story mustbe ended. So confused at there lol :ROFLMAO:

So sophia can be filthy,lesbians also near with the "blue" word like sam in the story right?
Can't wait for next update, and what happen with three kid at the last story. :ROFLMAO::devilish:
For Lesbian Temptation, the choices are in yellow. But relationship choices for Ellie and Patricia are in purple, not light blue like Dylan and Sam. But Filthy choices are in Red as normal.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes