dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
For Lesbian Temptation, the choices are in yellow. But relationship choices for Ellie and Patricia are in purple, not light blue like Dylan and Sam. But Filthy choices are in Red as normal.
So if i play as good wife, u can also choose as "lesbian temptation" and litle cheating with light blue?

I just played two role as good wife and filthy,
just curious what mean in the last walkthrough says that we'll get reward and ending :unsure:
I mean the really good wife here just only for husband or what?

sorry for many ask and sorry my bad english, cause not my native language :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So if i play as good wife, u can also choose as "lesbian temptation" and litle cheating with light blue?

I just played two role as good wife and filthy,
just curious what mean in the last walkthrough says that we'll get reward and ending :unsure:
I mean the really good wife here just only for husband or what?

sorry for many ask and sorry my bad english, cause not my native language :)
If a decision has light blue, but no red, then it's not cheating. For example having Dylan on Sophia's lap on Day 1, or being extra nice to Sam when Sophia is looking for her keys on Day 2. These are fully compatible with the GW route, and are probably just there for progression purposes. To really take advantage of the blue choices, you should probably play the red (Filthy) route.

I have two playthroughs: GW/Lesbian with only the green and yellow choices, and Filthy/Lesbian with red, purple and yellow choices, which is my current favourite, but may change in the future.

Personally, I'm following the GW route for the possibility of a threesome at the end. And since Liam has a choice in the matter, it's not considered cheating. But hey, who here would turn down a threesome with a nineteen year old (if it's Nathalie) if the opportunity arose?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If a decision has light blue, but no red, then it's not cheating. For example having Dylan on Sophia's lap on Day 1, or being extra nice to Sam when Sophia is looking for her keys on Day 2. These are fully compatible with the GW route, and are probably just there for progression purposes. To really take advantage of the blue choices, you should probably play the red (Filthy) route.

I have two playthroughs: GW/Lesbian with only the green and yellow choices, and Filthy/Lesbian with red, purple and yellow choices, which is my current favourite, but may change in the future.

Personally, I'm following the GW route for the possibility of a threesome at the end. And since Liam has a choice in the matter, it's not considered cheating. But hey, who here would turn down a threesome with a nineteen year old (if it's Nathalie) if the opportunity arose?
Just to be different I would

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys, can you say if there is alot of content? I mean I dont really want to spend few hours of game in exitement to end up seeing few scenes of teasing or bj
Define content. If it's sex scenes you're after, best look elsewhere. This has two sex scenes on the Good Wife route, some kissing and groping, some nudity, but that's about it.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

I see I see.... Seem if we looking for good wife just wonder what we get in ending later on this game.
But I agree with u, I'll prepare more cheating like more scenes that make's she confuse and interest to other man or girl.

dam* this epic plot so great XD

Feb 10, 2020
I hope there is going to be a middle ground, where you one the one hand can be filthy (teasing, stripping and so on) but on the other hand can always decline sex with other men. I want her to be naughty but not someone who sleeps with everyone

Reactions: Bane71

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Define content. If it's sex scenes you're after, best look elsewhere. This has two sex scenes on the Good Wife route, some kissing and groping, some nudity, but that's about it.
Jesus, thats kind of small for a 2.5 year game. Looks like dude just milking his patreons

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I hope there is going to be a middle ground, where you one the one hand can be filthy (teasing, stripping and so on) but on the other hand can always decline sex with other men. I want her to be naughty but not someone who sleeps with everyone
That's why there's option good or filthy in this game I think. U can choose what u want sophie relationship. And will impact to another scene.
But maybe if I can say's Teacher History Dylan is more can fast have "sex" with him. Cause there 2 scene after they hve dinner.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P has always said every sex scene will be optional. Looking through the walkthrough, there even seems to be special dialogue if Sophia has sex with Liam on day 16 while still being on the Filthy route.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I feel there will be any sex at all because there to many choises for Sophia to make just one or even 2 if u think about it. u have the janitor,bennett,don,sam,dylan,aiden and carl and I maybe missing more then u have all the women that is on the bisexual side I mean wow u could have had her cheat with each person and that alone would take 30 days it self with out any side tracks or second job. I mean love the story but for it to play out and done right it will take at least in my mined 90 days if not more
Any sex will be on the final day, limited to only one of the characters. The whole game will be about who you eventually decide to sleep with.

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
L&P has always said every sex scene will be optional. Looking through the walkthrough, there even seems to be special dialogue if Sophia has sex with Liam on day 16 while still being on the Filthy route.
very interesting....

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The general consensus is that Sophia will only sleep with people that are close friends and family and I really don't see her sleeping with everyone.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes