Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

What's about to happen here remains secret of course.
1st teaser

View attachment 627754
This first teaser can clarify some things if Sophia chose to stay with Ellie, she may join the sunbathing with the girls and maybe the issue of kisses between women arises, with the kiss of Sophia and Ellie the night before,very interesting things can happen between these three

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
This first teaser can clarify some things if Sophia chose to stay with Ellie, she may join the sunbathing with the girls and maybe the issue of kisses between women arises, with the kiss of Sophia and Ellie the night before,very interesting things can happen between these three
no the event is ellie and julia.at best sophie spying the girls.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
no the event is ellie and julia.at best sophie spying the girls.
Well, if you look at L&P's wording here, by that logic Sophia wont participate in the Alyssa event either. Sophia could well interact with them more than spying, but L&P could be paranoid patrons will let slip Sophia and Ellie are related. Far easier for him just to keep talk of who (and what) secret.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, if you look at L&P's wording here, by that logic Sophia wont participate in the Alyssa event either. Sophia could well interact with them more than spying, but L&P could be paranoid patrons will let slip Sophia and Ellie are related. Far easier for him just to keep talk of who (and what) secret.
It could be or be like the dylan/ellie event.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Its a bummer I wont be able to choose this scene in my main playthrough otherwise Alyssa's path will end....The dev should have just made these two in parallel happening at the same time, and we could see both rather than having to choose one

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Its a bummer I wont be able to choose this scene in my main playthrough otherwise Alyssa's path will end....The dev should have just made these two in parallel happening at the same time, and we could see both rather than having to choose one
Man, Sophia is faithful-type ;):sneaky: When she'll have a lesbi-lover, she's going to be faithful to that woman. What do you want? A lesbi-harem :D:D.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lockerxx

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
When will they fuck Sophia? I'm tired of seeing normal scenes. Please someone fuck SOPHIA

The most sensual part I ever had was the disco part.

Foreign people kissed Sophia. He touched his butt.
I'm agree with you. ;)
A guy, who Sophia met an hour before, touches everything he wants, and a few(Dylan, Sam), who have been working on this, A LOT, nothing.
Not fair :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm agree with you. ;)
A guy, who Sophia met an hour before, touches everything he wants, and a few(Dylan, Sam), who have been working on this, A LOT, nothing.
Not fair :ROFLMAO:
I certainly don't. Tyler never gets anywhere on my playthrough. Ellie, on the other hand, gets all the kissing and groping

• Haha
Reactions: farrah and nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Life sucks, sometimes :D. For some, too much, for others, nothing.
You, "rich people", share:cool:
Hahaha, it all boils down to one's playthroughs for fairness. :LOL:

In my playthrough Sophia doesn't even get to meet Tyler, Ellie is definitely not with Logan, nor with Julia and least of all Lesbian, nor with Sophia. Sophia is all focused on her son that no one else gets to approach her in that way and if she is forced to it's because to protect him until finding a solution, even less her old-time friend and neighbor's son. It's more of a Mother & Son story that they've had all the kissing (even when it was a peck...as of yet) the flashing, the rubbing, massaging, modeling, photographing, tickling, breakfasting and changing together, and the wanking...and as the song says, "The best is yet to come" :cool: :sneaky:(y)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia's teaching 3 days, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Sophia's gone to the club Thursday, right? She can repeat it.
1587560140297.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes