HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I have heard that this update has very little Dillan Sam content which makes me sad...however I'd love someone to either convert or Upload the MAC version of the latest edition to MAC users can catch up and be part of the discussion.
But there IS a Mac version...

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think we r forgetting some key points to other characters that Sophia does have interest in
1 being bennett after he put her barefoot on his cock under the table she couldn't stop thinking about it and got turned on a little
2 being the janitor while in the shower seen she looking at him and seen the size of his cock and him being black kinda stirred up the interracial taboo inside her
3 aiden o yes aiden I think with his Dom type of attude and naughty tasks that has shown she is submissive and does enjoy be told to do naughty thing.
now with that being said as we all know these 3 areas r fetishes and some r taboo so I can see the L&P using them to open Sophia up to all kinds of new sexual areas she might enjoy or already does enjoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What are the chances we see another bikini (or lingerie) 'try on haul' with Sophia? It would be great to see her do this with Patricia or Ellie next time around.
Why bother? Patricia and Ellie have both seen Sophia naked in the shower. A bikini show would be a step backward.

And with Liam fixing the lock this update, Playable day 12 will mean Ellie can shower with Sophia uninterrupted

Reactions: afterlights

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Why bother? Patricia and Ellie have both seen Sophia naked in the shower. A bikini show would be a step backward.

And with Liam fixing the lock this update, Playable day 12 will mean Ellie can shower with Sophia uninterrupted
I'm thinking the bikini/ lingerie show could get a bit more spicy. Not that we need to back pedal tho....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aiden, like so many other characters and storylines, is certainly a waste of time and resources, however, he should NOT get his way with Sophia just to justify his inclusion. If anything, his purpose has simply been to create some drama in the story so that Sophia gains more Filthy points. These points are necessary in making her feel more sexual, horny, and willing to do things outside her comfort zone with people close to her, but these are people she will want to do things with not who she's forced to do them with.

The game has so far largely avoided Sophia having to do anything sexual with people she doesn't want to because then it starts getting into NTR territory and I don't think that's something L&P is going to have in this game.
You don't need any of the filthy points you can get from Aiden's task.
You just need to have more filthy points than good wife points in order to progress.
So that theory go out the window.
Again why waste time and resources/we are talking for more than dozen events dedicated to Aiden/?
Why not just make 3-4 more events for Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm thinking the bikini/ lingerie show could get a bit more spicy. Not that we need to back pedal tho....
Whereas I'm more curious about Ellie's question: "Who kisses better? Me or aunt Patricia?" And Ellie might have the opportunity to ask Patricia this update.

And then there's Sophia's promise to show Ellie "intimate shaving", which can also proceed once the lock is fixed.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You don't need any of the filthy points you can get from Aiden's task.
You just need to have more filthy points than good wife points in order to progress.
So that theory go out the window.
Again why waste time and resources/we are talking for more than dozen events dedicated to Aiden/?
Why not just make 3-4 more events for Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam?
I dont know. The game needs a gang-bang/interracial sex path? Btw, the metro-thugs/movers will be back.

Reactions: Goga011

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Whereas I'm more curious about Ellie's question: "Who kisses better? Me or aunt Patricia?" And Ellie might have the opportunity to ask Patricia this update.

And then there's Sophia's promise to show Ellie "intimate shaving", which can also proceed once the lock is fixed.
Except there isn't an event with Ellie and Patricia together in the next update, so unless they see each other in passing then she won't be asking her this just yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Except there isn't an event with Ellie and Patricia together in the next update, so unless they see each other in passing then she won't be asking her this just yet.
"Ellie and Julia the Third" (sic). We still don't know who the third is. Could be Patricia. I'm actually thinking it might be Sam though, since he is discussed in one of the showers.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"Ellie and Julia the Third" (sic). We still don't know who the third is. Could be Patricia. I'm actually thinking it might be Sam though, since he is discussed in one of the showers.
Isn't "the Third" just in reference to this being their 3rd event together? The 1st was finding out Julia's a lesbian and trying to set her up with Ellie's friend from dance class, the 2nd is where you can either let Juila be set up with Elena or make Ellie and Juila a thing, and this event where they're lounging by the pool is their 3rd event.

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't "the Third" just in reference to this being their 3rd event together? The 1st was finding out Julia's a lesbian and trying to set her up with Ellie's friend from dance class, the 2nd is where you can either let Juila be set up with Elena or make Ellie and Juila a thing, and this event where they're lounging by the pool is their 3rd event.
That hadn't actually occurred to me. I assumed it was a grammatical error on L&P's part (hence my use of "sic"), since English isn't his first language. Because "and" instead of "the" makes just as much sense. And it also wouldn't surprise me for L&P to sneak a male character in there too.

Could a Patron get clarification please?

Reactions: wynlard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That hadn't actually occurred to me. I assumed it was a grammatical error on L&P's part (hence my use of "sic"), since English isn't his first language. Because "and" instead of "the" makes just as much sense. And it also wouldn't surprise me for L&P to sneak a male character in there too.

Could a Patron get clarification please?
I don't think it's a grammatical error because as a native English speaker I can tell you that the way it's written makes perfect sense, even if it is missing the word "event" at the end which would make it much clearer.

I could ask L&P, but I don't think we need clarification as it's likely just a reference to this being their 3rd event together.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For anybody who thinks that Dylan will have some fun with the lady in the black dress forget it
View attachment 638569
That's always the problem with adult games; any time a female character is introduced, folks start asking, "when can we fuck her?" Even when you have those moments where the MC and a LI are at a restaurant being served by "Waitress", there's always those guys who will be saying, "that waitress is hot, can't wait to do stuff with her." :rolleyes:

Sometimes female characters are just there to be there, they're not all going to be involved in the sexy action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Usschevalier
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes