Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think it's a grammatical error because as a native English speaker I can tell you that the way it's written makes perfect sense, even if it is missing the word "event" at the end which would make it much clearer.

I could ask L&P, but I don't think we need clarification as it's likely just a reference to this being their 3rd event together.
I'm a native English speaker too - my wanting clarification is only that both make sense, and I always like a statement from L&P (like Old dog just did), as we could argue back and forth until the update without it. Much like is happening about gangbangs in the game.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think we r forgetting some key points to other characters that Sophia does have interest in
1 being bennett after he put her barefoot on his cock under the table she couldn't stop thinking about it and got turned on a little
2 being the janitor while in the shower seen she looking at him and seen the size of his cock and him being black kinda stirred up the interracial taboo inside her
3 aiden o yes aiden I think with his Dom type of attude and naughty tasks that has shown she is submissive and does enjoy be told to do naughty thing.
now with that being said as we all know these 3 areas r fetishes and some r taboo so I can see the L&P using them to open Sophia up to all kinds of new sexual areas she might enjoy or already does enjoy

Reactions: Vanq

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think we r forgetting some key points to other characters that Sophia does have interest in
1 being bennett after he put her barefoot on his cock under the table she couldn't stop thinking about it and got turned on a little
2 being the janitor while in the shower seen she looking at him and seen the size of his cock and him being black kinda stirred up the interracial taboo inside her
3 aiden o yes aiden I think with his Dom type of attude and naughty tasks that has shown she is submissive and does enjoy be told to do naughty thing.
now with that being said as we all know these 3 areas r fetishes and some r taboo so I can see the L&P using them to open Sophia up to all kinds of new sexual areas she might enjoy or already does enjoy
We're not forgetting anyone. All your points if they are relevant at all, are only relevant on the Dylan route, and only if Sophia makes certain decisions. All three are completely irrelevant to the Ellie and Sam routes.

Take Emma as an example. I had high hopes for her on the lesbian route, as that was where it looked like it was headed. At the time she may have gotten further with Sophia than even Dylan. But then L&P threw us a curveball, and she ended up on the Dylan route. Replayed the game, turns out at the moment she's completely insignificant for the routes I play.

So I dropped her from my interests, and have moved on (at the moment to Nathalie). I recommend you try different permutations for the Dylan route, and actually see how relevant those characters are. From the walkthrough, the only one I can tell is Aiden, since a few characters (like Alyssa and Emma), require you to accept his deal.

Reactions: wynlard

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Personally, I will wait for a few updates because playing only half a day, I doubt that we can see a real impact.
If only the dev made 2 or 3 days per update, we could see if our choices impact the rest. (even if it means waiting a little longer between each version) it is more pleasant to play 2 days (in the game) than a poor half day.
Again, this is just my opinion.
It's so frustrating because the game is really very interesting.

Reactions: Rixen

roro

May 29, 2017
We're not forgetting anyone. All your points if they are relevant at all, are only relevant on the Dylan route, and only if Sophia makes certain decisions. All three are completely irrelevant to the Ellie and Sam routes.

Take Emma as an example. I had high hopes for her on the lesbian route, as that was where it looked like it was headed. At the time she may have gotten further with Sophia than even Dylan. But then L&P threw us a curveball, and she ended up on the Dylan route. Replayed the game, turns out at the moment she's completely insignificant for the routes I play.

So I dropped her from my interests, and have moved on (at the moment to Nathalie). I recommend you try different permutations for the Dylan route, and actually see how relevant those characters are. From the walkthrough, the only one I can tell is Aiden, since a few characters (like Alyssa and Emma), require you to accept his deal.
I believe Emma's lesbian route isn't abandoned, according L&P's walkthrough, making her Dylan's girlfriend ends Dylan route, it doesn't say anything about Emma's... It can let Emma use (maybe that's not the right word for it) Dylan to get closer to Sophia and to seduce her.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe Emma's lesbian route isn't abandoned, according L&P's walkthrough, making her Dylan's girlfriend ends Dylan route, it doesn't say anything about Emma's... It can let Emma use (maybe that's not the right word for it) Dylan to get closer to Sophia and to seduce her.
It's just an attempt to hook up with Dylan. Emma doesn't know it and I believe she's interested in Sophia. So, another kiss is possible.

Something has to happen, catching Sophia kissing Emma/Ellie/... or something similar, to trigger another "level" between Sophia - Dylan. It's a bit stuck right now compared to the relationship with Ellie. This one's going so well... :D

Reactions: wynlard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Emma might have a little crush on Sophia, but even after being set up with Dylan, I wouldn't see her purposefully trying to do anything with Sophia behind Dylan's back. If anything, it'll happen organically.

I can imagine there being a scene where Sophia and Emma get a moment alone, maybe in the house when Dylan is around or Sophia taking Emma home one evening, and Emma will kiss her like she did in class and Sophia returns the kiss in a passionate way. This makes both of them confused and Sophia ashamed for betraying Dylan, but it will start a possible secret relationship between Sophia and Emma.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Personally, I will wait for a few updates because playing only half a day, I doubt that we can see a real impact.
If only the dev made 2 or 3 days per update, we could see if our choices impact the rest. (even if it means waiting a little longer between each version) it is more pleasant to play 2 days (in the game) than a poor half day.
Again, this is just my opinion.
It's so frustrating because the game is really very interesting.
playing 2 days in the game means having at least 4 updates, ie at least 1 year.
would you be able to wait?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
playing 2 days in the game means having at least 4 updates, ie at least 1 year.
would you be able to wait?
whether you wait 1 year to play 2 days or 3-4 months for half a day, the result is the same.
Imagine, at this rate the game will be over in, at best, 4 - 5 years.
The renderings and the game will be completely exceeded then.
Afterwards, as I said, it's just a personal opinion.
If L&P can't find a way to produce faster, it will end badly in the end.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If L&P can't find a way to produce faster, it will end badly in the end.
That is a sad but very true statement. Ultimately, whatever their reasons for why it takes them so long, the one thing that would definitely help is clipping some of the story branches for good in order to reduce how many renders they have to make for each branch. The amount that could be be cut for one half of the day could equal the amount of renders they'd make for the other half, therefore meaning if they focus on fewer storylines, they could do one full day in a couple of months and maybe even think about making 2 days every 4-5 months which would speed things up.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Jstain has upload first the last update. He paid 30$ for instant and full access to that.
So, let's count. A 10$ patron can download the last version at the same time as 30$ patron? Or, only IF he (10$ patron) is been paying for three months.
This is the key to the business.

If you allow a 10$ patron having been at least 3 months in paid, download the last update means: the time between 2 updates is 3 months.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Jstain has upload first the last update. He paid 30$ for instant and full access to that.
So, let's count. A 10$ patron can download the last version at the same time as 30$ patron? Or, only IF he (10$ patron) is been paying for three months.
This is the key to the business.
No he can't.... a $30 patron get it on release day a $10 patron gets it 4-6 days later.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes