armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally, I will wait for a few updates because playing only half a day, I doubt that we can see a real impact.
If only the dev made 2 or 3 days per update, we could see if our choices impact the rest. (even if it means waiting a little longer between each version) it is more pleasant to play 2 days (in the game) than a poor half day.
Again, this is just my opinion.
It's so frustrating because the game is really very interesting.
Sorry but there is no way the dev to move to 2-3 days updates.That will mean only 1 update per year.

• Haha
Reactions: legolasbaler

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Sorry but there is no way the dev to move to 2-3 days updates.That will mean only 1 update per year.
Didn't he tell us if he reached a certain goal he'd hire a guy to help him with the update? I'm sure he has reached it, but we never heard about any new guy working with him!

Reactions: HulaMaster

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
The only difference between my wife and Sofia is that my wife doesn’t have an Alyssa. It’s so similar otherwise. All of it.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
at this rate i bet the update will be arrive at the end of june or first week of july
just hope i'am wrong and the update will be arrive tomorrow
Wait till the scene creation and rendered scenes are 100% then you will have a better idea when the update may drop.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

AlexBOC11

Nov 14, 2018
consulta: ¿Sabe dónde obtener la traducción al español de la última actualización? por favor, sería bueno poder reproducirlo traducido.

Lo siento por mi ingles

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
IMO, but I am 90% sure, Dylan will catch them kissing.
And he will use the same words as Ellie:
"If you could kiss your daughter that way, why not me, too?"
Man I hope so, my whole playthrough has been me actively trying to get Dylan to hook up with as many girls as possible. Ideally his mom, his sister and his aunt, if the option comes in the future. Seriously, whether or not I'm playing a male or female MC, I'm still gonna go for the son and mom route if it's available.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Man I hope so, my whole playthrough has been me actively trying to get Dylan to hook up with as many girls as possible. Ideally his mom, his sister and his aunt, if the option comes in the future. Seriously, whether or not I'm playing a male or female MC, I'm still gonna go for the son and mom route if it's available.
i want to see sam/zack and trio midget content more than dylan, he is horndog and a pervert

Reactions: Goga011

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The question is; why? There are other devs out there who are also working alone that can produce updates far bigger updates in both less time and equal time to L&P. So is their rendering rig not good enough or is it all these different story branches making things too complex?

Personally, I think it's probably a bit of both, but the rendering rig is probably the biggest issue as it being better could allow them to do more renders which could mean they'd be able to do more days in a single update.

The only difference between my wife and Sofia is that my wife doesn’t have an Alyssa. It’s so similar otherwise. All of it.
So she's also making out with your daughter in the shower, letting your son jack off to her naked boobs, being blackmailed by a shitstain teenager, and being slowly seduced by your neighbour's son?

Wow, that is such a wild coincidence.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Personally, I think it's probably a bit of both, but the rendering rig is probably the biggest issue as it being better could allow them to do more renders which could mean they'd be able to do more days in a single update.
This has been cleared up. 2xTitan 24GB it's more than enough for renders-part. What eats time is Creation and ( i think a certain business plan ).
At this level of income, working in your own house, no boss no schedule, 2-3 more years it's a dream job compare with being a teacher with students like .... Aiden, Andre, ... :D

Sophia has me worried, more than L&P :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes