Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
anyone? Please?
The nerves in the nipple react to stimuli, both physical and psychological. So an arousing thought, change in temperature, or something as simple as the fabric of your shirt brushing against your skin can cause one or both of your nipples to become erect.
Take your pick as it could mean something or mean nothing

Reactions: Alley_Cat

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
The nerves in the nipple react to stimuli, both physical and psychological. So an arousing thought, change in temperature, or something as simple as the fabric of your shirt brushing against your skin can cause one or both of your nipples to become erect.
Take your pick as it could mean something or mean nothing
I am taking a pick to not give a rats ass, and I suggest other "sponsors" to stop give money to this dairy farm that will never get to sex scenes.

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
The question is; why? There are other devs out there who are also working alone that can produce updates far bigger updates in both less time and equal time to L&P. So is their rendering rig not good enough or is it all these different story branches making things too complex?

Personally, I think it's probably a bit of both, but the rendering rig is probably the biggest issue as it being better could allow them to do more renders which could mean they'd be able to do more days in a single update.

So she's also making out with your daughter in the shower, letting your son jack off to her naked boobs, being blackmailed by a shitstain teenager, and being slowly seduced by your neighbour's son?

Wow, that is such a wild coincidence.
Well she does have a son who’s just after her to see her in a bikini. Not to mention his friend who just flirts with her everytime. And tries to touch her waist everytime she wears crop tops.

she is a teacher too. And yes she once got blackmailed. But her blackmailer restricted it to online blackmailing.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Wake me up ahead when protag's sweet daughters pussy is getting fucked and she has a harem going at her house when hubby is out of town.....I'll be in cryo sleep, default auto wakeup parameters set at 2035.10.31 at 16:00hours

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Well she does have a son who’s just after her to see her in a bikini. Not to mention his friend who just flirts with her everytime. And tries to touch her waist everytime she wears crop tops.

she is a teacher too. And yes she once got blackmailed. But her blackmailer restricted it to online blackmailing.
well lets see a pic of her and see how close she looks like Sophia and if she has a sister throw a pic of her too lol

Reactions: MyHottWife

Maurittt33

Nov 14, 2018
Query: Do you know where to get the Spanish translation of the last update? please it would be nice to be able to reproduce it translated.

I'm sorry for my English

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Im going the filthy way and im on day 15 and still have not seen anything.
If you're after sex scenes, then you wont. They're on the GW route. The closest on the Filthy route is some kissing and groping with Ellie.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
well fuck lol. Is there any actual boob showing at least in the filthy route? Thx.
Yes, there is, a full-frontal between Sophia & Dylan in the fitting room and profile view the next day after having breakfast in bed, also some sexy bikinis modeling and in the last one Sophia also getting aroused and her nipples poking the bikini fabric while also thinking about her son and a couple of butt groping one, while pushing Sophia in a swing and the other, in a changing room while jerking off in front of Sophia.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, there is, a full-frontal between Sophia & Dylan in the fitting room and profile view the next day after having breakfast in bed, also some sexy bikinis modeling and in the last one Sophia also getting aroused and her nipples poking the bikini fabric while also thinking about her son and a couple of butt groping one, while pushing Sophia in a swing and the other, in a changing room while jerking off in front of Sophia.
Are you sure that's full frontal? I thought it was only boobs, and that the closest Dylan has been to pussy is the top of Sophia's pubes during the fashion show.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think we all should contact north korea dictator kim jong un and make him patron of a wife and mother .then this game will run in fast pace
The NK army will surround the dev's house and scream through a big ass mic "The supreme leader want the content by tomorrow's nightfall, if you can't, he asked us to bring him your balls. Please do decide fast!"

• Haha
Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Are you sure that's full frontal? I thought it was only boobs, and that the closest Dylan has been to pussy is the top of Sophia's pubes during the fashion show.
Compared to what Amber's son got to see...yeah, full-frontal of Sophia's boobs they're fully revealed and she is in front of Dylan, not just cleavage or top edge of her areolas. As for Sophia's pussy, he saw her shaved pubes in the fashion show and the changing room as well as to closer to her in a sexy position like this one... screenshot0017 (10).png

I'm sure it's just a matter of time and a meaningful event when Sophia will show her bare pussy to her son.
By then he has already felt Sophia's butt twice...
screenshot0014 (10).png

And both have already felt each other...
screenshot0024 (2).png
screenshot0001 (17).png
screenshot0002 (14).png
screenshot0019 (2).png screenshot0023 (2).png
screenshot0003 (16).png

Then again, it's different between a man and a woman than two women, between women it's a very simpler way than one between Mother & Son that is going step by step but towards it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get to have a far more intimate moment between them than before with any other man than it's not Liam because it is her son, the connection and closeness are stronger. As for with a woman?, yeah as in parallel progress, I guess it would have to be with Ellie, she is her daughter after all and if going for something much simpler and with less effort and steps then yeah, with lesbians compared to straights.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes