Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lord_Xanatos Pretty much where I'm at as well. Don't really mind Ellie having a taste, heck if Dylan can get Ellie to bring in Julia for some fun eventually, I'd be all for that.
Hehe, I don't mind Ellie having a taste, actually, she is the only one that I don't mind having a taste of Sophia mainly because she is her daughter and I'm all in favor of the incest. That's why I also like the idea of Amber and her son and if there's something already going on between Alyssa & Zac...the more Mother & Son relationships in the game, the better hehehe. :cool: :sneaky:

Having said that, I prefer if Julia remains 100% lesbian, with whom? I don't know nor care since I've never been into lesbian stuff in any game. Julia can be with anyone the player wants her to be, either Ellie, the other lesbian from Ellie's class, and doubtfully Sophia as long as she remains lesbian if that's her character foundation.

I would've liked if Julia wasn't lesbian because for a good wife path ending, I would've been okay if Ellie ends up with Amber's son and Dylan ends up with Julia since the families are old friends. :unsure:

Ah well, can't win them all. As long as Dylan eventually gets Sophia, I'm pretty much set. ;)
Hahaha, me too, that's basically my main and only path in the game and if starting from the beginning all over again when it gets completed, the game can look pretty damn good if the story was just about Mother & Son.

I'm sure it would look the same if the game goes from start to finish just as a Mother & Daughter story, with some filthy actions but not paths on the side but mainly an incest story of a Wife and Mother and only with either of her children. :sneaky:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
About your first problem ;) Ellie's behaving the same way. Add a slutty side. Logan is 35 y.o.
Nobody wants pregnancy.
dylan getting pregnant amber,christine or emma is fine.
i want that sophie got grandchildren's in the future!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nexer

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nah L&P likes to phone everything is the guy who to talk in the table with sophie.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia does, in fact she would like to have twins
I know. A good final: after a long/short period of debauchery, Liam becomes father, again.
Dylan, a rich man, a lot of milfs.
Ellie, after gaining a lot of experience ( sexual experience ), Dylan's right-hand man/woman.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys.
I didn't get the Dylan amber scene after Sophia bikini show. What does it need to be triggered ?
You need to refuse Aiden's tasks so Dylan and Zac are sent away to boarding school,you also miss out on the bikini event if you do this.

Reactions: Sorrow85

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Where do you get the fishing line, carrots and reel in this game? Wait, I'm sorry, wrong game.......right? Hmmmm? No, wait....?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You need to refuse Aiden's tasks so Dylan and Zac are sent away to boarding school
Again, I made the wrong choice.
"Protect Dylan and do the naughty things..." pervert my mind said to me.

Maybe a new game wouldn’t be such a bad thing for myself, someday.

Where do you get the fishing line, carrots and reel in this game? Wait, I'm sorry, wrong game.......right? Hmmmm? No, wait....?
I would say: Sophie Parker and perhaps the most realistic female character in this genre(+many reasons for myself)
If you want a game where FemMC goes wild fast, this is not your game.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Goes wild fast??? From what I've played and from what I've read on here, she doesn't go wild at all. And that's the heart of the problem with this game, why it gets a lot of complaints and why it seems to be a very polarizing game at the same time.....

Nov 29, 2019
I would say: Sophie Parker and perhaps the most realistic female character in this genre(+many reasons for myself)
Agreed, this game has very realistic writing. It's why it's so great, and it's why I have a lot of faith in L&P. It's not like in other games (*cough* The Adventurous Couple *cough*) where the female protagonist fucks every random guy she meets. No one IRL, not even actual swingers/hotwives, do that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes