nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would have let normally the post slide, but was it really necessary to fake Dylan caressing her stomach? That's appropriate for the FA thread, but you should know better than posting it here.
It's not at the same level. FA has really good renders. And this is not a render, just "short jokes" :).

Reactions: codex35

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's not at the same level. FA has really good renders. And this is not a render, just "short jokes" :).
If it's not an in game post, not only is it off-topic in this thread, joke or otherwise, but it begins to question the posts of honest Dylan fans like Lord_Xanatos, who regularly post in-game shots to inform people like me of actual Dylan events. Which I find useful. Often unnecessarily verbose, but still useful.

Fan Art however inadequate belongs in the FA thread. You are doing your fellow route fans an extreme disservice otherwise.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If it's not an in game post, not only is it off-topic in this thread, joke or otherwise, but it begins to question the posts of honest Dylan fans like Lord_Xanatos, who regularly post in-game shots to inform people like me of actual Dylan events. Which I find useful. Often unnecessarily verbose, but still useful.

Fan Art however inadequate belongs in the FA thread. You are doing your fellow route fans an extreme disservice otherwise.
Point of view. For a fan of the game, no, it's just a joke, nothing else.
For a newbie, yes, IF i'm doing a good fake :) , could be confusing, pushing him to play again. And, that's good I think :unsure:
But, the question is: Did you fall for it? how many times?:D

For exemple: I could never fool Lord_Xanatos with an event Dylan-Sophia. :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Point of view. For a fan of the game, no, it's just a joke, nothing else.
For a newbie, yes, IF i'm doing a good fake :) , could be confusing, pushing him to play again. And, that's good I think :unsure:
But, the question is: Did you fall for it? how many times?:D

Well, I've reported it to seek Mod clarification. So we'll see.

Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks that you find it useful (y)
Hehe "unnecessarily verbose"?? :unsure:

Haha yes, sometimes I post in-game shots to inform and/or support arguments from Dylan's events and as for the verbose? hehehe...well, you'll find it necessary to thoroughly express the thoughts when you're thinking in your native language and try to get the idea in the 2nd out of the 4.3 languages you speak, just to be sure. :LOL:

Though I suppose...I'm sorry about that for the native English speakers. :LOL:

Hahaha :LOL: Well...when you're right, you're right. :cool:(y)

Well, I've reported it to seek Mod clarification. So we'll see.
Yeah...I guess it's up, and only, to the Moderator to decide. Moderators have edited my posts before and I've learned from that. We'll see...

Reactions: Maduck187 and nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks that you find it useful (y)
Hehe "unnecessarily verbose"?? :unsure:
While I may not have like it, you can be as "unnecessarily verbose" as you like, as long as it on-topic. As much as I might not like it, as long as it it evidenced by actual in-game shots, I can't, and won't, do squat.

But if nexer is going to pretend that Dylan is getting further in game then actuality, I can, should, and will, call BS. Much as I expect you guys will if I say Ellie will.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
While I may not have like it, you can be as "unnecessarily verbose" as you like, as long as it on-topic. As much as I might not like it, as long as it it evidenced by actual in-game shots, I can't, and won't, do squat.

But if nexer is going to pretend that Dylan is getting further in game then actuality, I can, should, and will, call BS. Much as I expect you guys will if I say Ellie will.
Alley_Cat, must understand that Dylan-path's fans has "almost" nothing compare with Ellie. So, these short jokes help them get through these "tough times" :D

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yes, I do try to stay on topic. Also, I always try to support it with actual evidence. I don't change the dialogue even though both you and Nexer have shown me how. I just don't want to tamper with the game except with the relationship and behavior points for my gaming experience.

Well, that is true about the calling BS in that regard and probably I would do the same. That's why I've said before that we can't nor should put Dylan's Path and Ellie's path into a "progress competition", and who gets further of the two with Sophia because the paths, while both being the same race, they're not on the same racing track, they're completely different and comparing them is pointless and useless.

I do enjoy watching in the fan art that Sophia is doing something we actually want to see with either Dylan or Ellie.

Alley_Cat, must understand that Dylan-path's fans has "almost" nothing compare with Ellie. So, these short jokes help them get through these "tough times" :D
Hahaha, on what do you base such comparison? because if it's sex? then neither Ellie nor Dylan have anything compared to Liam's good wife path fans (if there are actually any, NOT those who play the path but who are actually fans of it hehe) Also, then imagine Amber's son path fans, they have even less! both Dylan and Ellie have seen Sophia naked breast, felt her lips and being naked in front of Sophia, Amber's son has just barely seen a little of Sophia's areolas and just a kiss on the cheek while Liam has actually fucked her, though not that often.

Do you see? it's pointless to compare paths. No one is truly ahead against the other. I do get the joke though hehehe.

If you still want to make comparisons...then I guess you can draw comparisons in the lesbian path with those within the lesbian race, who gets further with Sophia from all the girls?. I suppose as for the filthy path, those within the same race, for example, you could compare Amber's son path with Zac's because both are unrelated to Sophia, young, and have the hots for Sophia, who gets further with Sophia between those two?.

The only way to compare to Dylan is if Dylan had a brother otherwise he is on a race of his own because you can't compare with Ellie because she falls into the Lesbian race. :cool: :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Maduck187

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lord_Xanatos Pretty much where I'm at as well. Don't really mind Ellie having a taste, heck if Dylan can get Ellie to bring in Julia for some fun eventually, I'd be all for that.
Wouldn't mind that either, but Juila seems to be firmly on the lesbian side of the Kinsey scale so probably not much chance of her doing things with Dylan.

Julia doing things with Sophia, on the other hand... :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes