Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean for the latest release, 0.095.
The closest to an erotic scene is a dream sequence with Sam. Don't expect a sex scene on the Filthy route until at least playable day 16. And even then, we're only told it will be "something wild". May not even be sex. More than that we don't know.

That's bad, because Ellie can't go too fast with Sophia. Next significant event between them has to wait some events with Dylan. A new french kiss or something more it's conditionated by a "normal" kiss with Dylan ;)
I wouldn't count on that. Dylan has numerous obstacles to pass before even getting a "normal" kiss. He still doesn't know Patricia and Ellie have kissed, let alone able to attempt to use that as leverage. And Liam is fixing the lock this update. We'll see what happens during the Emma conversation. He may get some kissing experience next Emma event.

And even if Dylan finds out about Sophia and Ellie, the answer to "Why not me?" is simple: it's adultery. Between two women intimacy is often seen as harmless, so Ellie has a natural advantage.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
wouldn't count on that. Dylan has numerous obstacles to pass before even getting a "normal" kiss. He still doesn't know Patricia and Ellie have kissed, let alone able to attempt to use that as leverage. And Liam is fixing the lock this update. We'll see what happens during the Emma conversation. He may get some kissing experience next Emma event.

And even if Dylan finds out about Sophia and Ellie, the answer to "Why not me?" is simple: it's adultery. Between two women intimacy is often seen as harmless, so Ellie has a natural advantage.
You have an answer for all :ROFLMAO:. But it's educational!!! Best way to practice before teach Ava Myers kids

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The closest to an erotic scene is a dream sequence with Sam. Don't expect a sex scene on the Filthy route until at least playable day 16. And even then, we're only told it will be "something wild". May not even be sex. More than that we don't know.

I wouldn't count on that. Dylan has numerous obstacles to pass before even getting a "normal" kiss. He still doesn't know Patricia and Ellie have kissed, let alone able to attempt to use that as leverage. And Liam is fixing the lock this update. We'll see what happens during the Emma conversation. He may get some kissing experience next Emma event.

You have an answer for all :ROFLMAO:. But it's educational!!! Best way to practice before teach Ava Myers kids
You forgot about Amber,for another solution but only if you send Dylan away

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't believe Amber is involved in the next update, but a conversation about Emma is. nexer appears to be in a rush, that's all, so I'm looking for Dylan's next reasonable opportunity
I did read some place that Neil and Amber(as a couple) will not play a major part in the story

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm...The way I see it is that all that it's still based solely on the options of just certain branches because there's also the options of the path where Sophia doesn't hook up Emma with Dylan so what happens then instead? and the option where Sophia doesn't go to the club and kiss Patricia so what happens without that? as well as the option where Sophia doesn't share a shower nor kiss Ellie, so what happens also then when there's no knowledge for Dylan to have nor use as leverage? so those obstacles and knowledge are just based on just a part of the branch and just certain options.

That's why I wouldn't call it obstacles nor leverage unless going through a certain path because, in the other path, nothing of that happens and things could move more fluently without obstacles or leverages or hookups. :unsure:

And yet Sophia has already shown him her bare breast something she wouldn't do for anyone else but her husband and yet she did it for her son even if it was "educational", modeled in sexy bikinis and poses for fun and got aroused, have already touched each other, foot massaged while her foot was on his erection. A kiss like that wouldn't be considered as adultery by then because of what they have already been through together. If there's anything close as "adultery" then it would have to be something far more sexual in nature than a kiss.

I'm just saying that a kiss couldn't or wouldn't be considered as adultery by then, maybe more nervousness but definitely not adultery. Not to mention, if there's a kiss between them I doubt it would be by a "why not me?" like "you kissed my aunt why not kissing me too" out of jealousy? an uncertainty that Sophia might love her sister more than her own daughter?

I guess if there's no knowledge for Dylan of what Sophia has done with others, then the kiss between Sophia & Dylan will be about just the two of them and not because of someone or something else. Not a "why not me?" but maybe more of something that drives them to kiss each other for each other and not to repeat what Sophia did with someone else so it can be done with him too. I'm just looking through another scope of the path while you look through the other.

I don't remember anything happening between Dylan and Amber on the main corruption path
And nothing happens until the swimming pool event, this is all that happens between them before that moment.

screenshot0004.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm...The way I see it is that all that it's still based solely on the options of just certain branches because there's also the options of the path where Sophia doesn't hook up Emma with Dylan so what happens then instead? and the option where Sophia doesn't go to the club and kiss Patricia so what happens without that? as well as the option where Sophia doesn't share a shower nor kiss Ellie, so what happens also then when there's no knowledge for Dylan to have nor use as leverage? so those obstacles and knowledge are just based on just a part of the branch and just certain options.

That's why I wouldn't call it obstacles nor leverage unless going through a certain path because, in the other path, nothing of that happens and things could move more fluently without obstacles or leverages or hookups. :unsure:

And yet Sophia has already shown him her bare breast something she wouldn't do for anyone else but her husband and yet she did it for her son even if it was "educational", modeled in sexy bikinis and poses for fun and got aroused, have already touched each other, foot massaged while her foot was on his erection. A kiss like that wouldn't be considered as adultery by then because of what they have already been through together. If there's anything close as "adultery" then it would have to be something far more sexual in nature than a kiss.

I'm just saying that a kiss couldn't or wouldn't be considered as adultery by then, maybe more nervousness but definitely not adultery. Not to mention, if there's a kiss between them I doubt it would be by a "why not me?" like "you kissed my aunt why not kissing me too" out of jealousy? an uncertainty that Sophia might love her sister more than her own daughter?

I guess if there's no knowledge for Dylan of what Sophia has done with others, then the kiss between Sophia & Dylan will be about just the two of them and not because of someone or something else. Not a "why not me?" but maybe more of something that drives them to kiss each other for each other and not to repeat what Sophia did with someone else so it can be done with him too. I'm just looking through another scope of the path while you look through the other.

And nothing happens until the swimming pool event, this is all that happens between them before that moment.

View attachment 644883
I thought so and you need to send Dylan away for the pool event to happen

Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I thought so and you need to send Dylan away for the pool event to happen
Hehehe, C'mon mate! you know I know that.

Who knows if anything is going to happen between Amber & Dylan and by the looks of the upcoming update content and its percentage of the events, it seems rather unlikely. You also know that because of your idea I have a separate save file of sending Dylan away to the boarding school and to have the pool event only in order to see IF there's going to be something showing between Amber & Dylan and Sophia catching them and how she would react. However, L&P hasn't said anything about it or if it's going to be even possible or it's just a theory we have. :unsure:

If nothing is going to happen between Amber & Dylan after the pool event, then I might as well don't send Dylan away and just continue with my main save and my main path and dealing with Aiden later. It's a bit of a "coin toss" between if something is going to happen or not and it's still in the air hehe. :cool:

Reactions: Maduck187

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hang on, if you only get the chicken fight if you send Dylan away, then it must be possible to do the Dylan route without accepting Aiden's blackmail. Huh, answered the question myself. Probably should have realised that earlier.

So not only can you tell Aiden to stick it in the proverbial, but on this path Dylan achieves the closest to sex he has so far. Hmmm ...

Reactions: ibizadalton

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So not only can you tell Aiden to stick it in the proverbial, but on this path Dylan achieves the closest to sex he has so far. Hmmm ...
Yeah, but with Amber and also as a form of retaliation for what Amber's son was doing to Sophia by touching her, Dylan just achieved further and got the upper hand in the end compared to Amber's son for touching Sophia which annoyed Dylan so he did the same to Amber. Amber seemed to like it and was close to coming too. That's why Old dog and I have been talking if anything is going to happen down the line with Amber again and how would Sophia react, but as much as I would like to see that from that route...I have my reservations or doubts.

Also, yes, you can get rid of Aiden's blackmail right then and continue, though I find it more intriguing and appealing for both Sophia and eventually Dylan to deal with Aiden as if dealing with the story's or path's antagonist.

Reactions: Maduck187

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Around here Dylan has a lot of fans :cool:
I'm fairly sure he won the poll the last time there was one.

Also, yes, you can get rid of Aiden's blackmail right then and continue, though I find it more intriguing and appealing for both Sophia and eventually Dylan to deal with Aiden as if dealing with the story's or path's antagonist.
All good. As a scientist and ex-engineer, I just get curious as to what is possible. I may have just been getting concerned because two of my favourite characters flipped to the Aiden route, but to know that Aiden is completely avoidable is a comfort.

And Aiden is still an antagonist, even when I play the GW route. As much as I dislike Dylan, he is still a Parker.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I support "Why not me" theory because: It was used by Ellie. Ellie as eyewitness, took advantage of this like cold-blooded killer. Forgiving nothing. ;) And L&P has wrote the script. Right?. It's a patented key to open Sophia's mouth.
I know, something more romantic, flowers,.... but they are her children. I let the romantic way to Sam. If I remember right, it's what L&P said. I contradict myself, L&P said that Ellie/Dylan/Sam will use different ways. But let's see how much different.

Reactions: wynlard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Agreed.Sophia can gain her filthy points from Dylan,Sam and Carl.L&P could of not had Bennet,Morello or Aiden n the game and if L&P wanted another route why not get Sophia to model for her husbands company,corruption and lesbian in one route.
We even don't need filthy points anymore.We only need more filthy than good wife points,in order to continue.
I wouldn't count on that. Dylan has numerous obstacles to pass before even getting a "normal" kiss. He still doesn't know Patricia and Ellie have kissed, let alone able to attempt to use that as leverage.
No one knows about Ellie and Patricia.Because that event probably will be next year:)
Well, I was half asleep when I typed that. It should be Sophia has kissed Ellie and Patricia.
No,you made a prediction that is 100% sure to happen.We sadly don't know when.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I'm fairly sure he won the poll the last time there was one.
Haha good. I know and I remember it, and yeah you're indeed correct, he won.

All good. As a scientist and ex-engineer, I just get curious as to what is possible. I may have just been getting concerned because two of my favourite characters flipped to the Aiden route, but to know that Aiden is completely avoidable is a comfort.
I know what you mean, I'd probably be the same way in a similar case and also comfortable that things we don't want can be avoidable because that's highly important in order to enjoy this game. Though I only care for the Sophia & Dylan path so thankfully I don't have to worry much about any character flipping to another route, still I have to admit, that Emma's and Dylan's storyline ultimatums were surprising, thankfully I got rid of Emma before it became a hard choice in order to continue with the Mother & Son storyline.

And Aiden is still an antagonist, even when I play the GW route. As much as I dislike Dylan, he is still a Parker.
Indeed he is still an antagonist. I know what you mean, as much as I dislike Ellie, she is also still a Parker and those two are the only ones I care for in the game just considerably less for Liam hehe.

It's good that L&P managed to create a bonus side story between Dylan & Ellie in order to eventually improve their relationship because I HATE sibling rivalry in the stories, and though neither of them is better than the other because both have personality flaws and issues towards each other, that's why I like the implementation of the bonus side story so it can fix those problems and hopefully bring them closer.

I'm not hoping for a sexual entanglement between them (unless it's a 3some between them and Sophia as unlikely as that is to happen), but at least to more of a better sibling relationship because as you said, they're Parkers.

I know, something more romantic, flowers,.... but they are her children. I let the romantic way to Sam. If I remember right, it's what L&P said. I contradict myself, L&P said that Ellie/Dylan/Sam will use different ways. But let's see how much different.
About the flowers, I don't know...Dylan has already given Sophia a flower during the breakfast in bed and Sophia noticed it and loved it.

screenshot0004.png

I honestly don't know of Ellie's ways or methods. I definitely don't care about Amber's son ways which are nonexistent in my game hehehe and as for Dylan's...I guess he is with the method or way of earnings, he is been trying to do nice things for Sophia and around the house in order to earn what they can have together and so that Sophia is more willing and also won't regret it.

screenshot0005.png
screenshot0011.png

So he can build trust and a comfortable environment and relationship between them.
screenshot0012.png
screenshot0013.png

So yeah, I agree with you, at least in regards to Ellie & Dylan they may have different methods/ways but ultimately to achieve the same goal. So yeah, we'll see how much different. :cool: (y)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes