Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So Dylan becomes a ninja, beats up Aiden and his crew. Takes pictures/videos of them crying and shit in order to blackmail them so Aiden doesn't tell his uncle, then continues to seduce his mom, sister and aunt? I can get behind that (y)
Because Dylan has a track record of seducing how many women?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020

Other than that, I'm still working on the Ellie/Julia event and unfortunately this could still take some time because it's just a freaking complicated and technically demanding scene. Especially if you want it to look amazing with a lot of sick details! This is also why I it takes 1/4 of the entire update (maybe even a little bit more). But I think it'll be worth it!

I also had to re-render a work of a entire day because some skin issues with one character which I noticed a little bit too late.
I'd like to add how nice it is to see the slight animation in the scenes, Amber and her husband outside, Sophia and Ellie in the shower, but especially well-done was Nathalie on Sophia's bed.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Because Dylan has a track record of seducing how many women?
Well depending on how you play Sophia, he's been slowly worming his way to more intimate scenarios with her by being a good boy (doing choirs, keeping his room clean etc.) at least in my playthrough. So as I stated previously, hopefully it continues and he gets his hooks into his sister and aunt as well. Seems like it will be Ellie after Sophia though, since there was already a scene where he gets a hug and a kiss from her.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You know, as much as I appreciate that L&P wants to make this a realistic game, do we really need a long scene like this?

This is the kinda thing that not only needlessly drags out this game's development but also pisses so many people off because 1/4 of the update (if you're on this path) in an adult game being devoted to a scene about one of the characters taking a martial arts lesson is a complete waste of time and resources. Just bring him to the guy, have a quick introduction, have Sophia say, "I'll be back to pick you up later", then either fade to black and skip to the end of the lesson, or have her go do something else that's more productive, like have coffee with Alyssa to continue advancing that path instead of making it a choice later.

Devoting 1/4 of the update to this scene is ludicrous, even if Sophia's going to watch it and feel a little bit turned on watching it because that could still be done at any other time and doesn't haven't to take up a huge chunk of the update. Maybe Sophia and Dylan are hanging out at the pool one day and he shows off some of his moves. It would still achieve the same result but in a better setting and take up less time.

If they keep spending time on events that really don't need to be shown in such detail then this game will will either a) never get done, or b) take so long that nobody cares anymore. Trim the fat, clip some branches, and speed things up a bit!
It says 1/4 of the update is devoted to the Ellie/Julia event, not the martial arts lesson.

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well depending on how you play Sophia, he's been slowly worming his way to more intimate scenarios with her by being a good boy (doing choirs, keeping his room clean etc.) at least in my playthrough. So as I stated previously, hopefully it continues and he gets his hooks into his sister and aunt as well. Seems like it will be Ellie after Sophia though, since there was already a scene where he gets a hug and a kiss from her.
I think you mean doing chores. A choir is a group that sings. My point is that Dylan still hasn't progressed from "pervy little brother" which Ellie calls him in the last Ellie event, so he still has a long way to go.

In fact, precisely because of Dylan, Ellie isn't sunbathing naked in the backyard:
e "Well, I don't have any, cause I was tanning bare where we used to live. But I guess sooner or later I'll get some, too, unless I sunbathe naked in our backyard."
e "But thanks to my pervy little brother who's always creeping around, that won't be possible, unfortunately!"

Reactions: Old Dog

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I think you mean doing chores. A choir is a group that sings. My point is that Dylan still hasn't progressed from "pervy little brother" which Ellie calls him in the last Ellie event, so he still has a long way to go.

In fact, precisely because of Dylan, Ellie isn't sunbathing naked in the backyard:
e "Well, I don't have any, cause I was tanning bare where we used to live. But I guess sooner or later I'll get some, too, unless I sunbathe naked in our backyard."
e "But thanks to my pervy little brother who's always creeping around, that won't be possible, unfortunately!"
Yeah it was a typo, happens from time to time. Not really worried about Ellie, once Dylan finally gets some from Sophia, he'll be a lot more equipped to deal with Ellie ;) . Plus at the rate the game is going and we're only on playable day 11, there is a lot that could happen before the finale, maybe 3-4 years from now lol.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does Dylan even advance to actual human in the bonus storyline? Because as far as I'm aware, the nicest thing Ellie has said about Dylan so far was that his new haircut makes him look "almost human".

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Concerning Dylan and his self defence class and maybe beating up Aiden.
Dylan could beat up Aiden but what would stop Aiden from coming back with a bigger group or waiting for Dylan to be alone and then attack him?
Aiden I would think needs to be humiliated/shamed so much that he wouldn't dare show his face in school again or say anything to his uncle, so I think the self defence class is only part of the solution to the Aiden problem.

Reactions: wynlard

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Concerning Dylan and his self defence class and maybe beating up Aiden.
Dylan could beat up Aiden but what would stop Aiden from coming back with a bigger group or waiting for Dylan to be alone and then attack him?
Aiden I would think needs to be humiliated/shamed so much that he wouldn't dare show his face in school again or say anything to his uncle, so I think the self defence class is only part of the solution to the Aiden problem.
That's a good point. Aiden's type rarely rely on just themselves to do their damage & wield their power. Elsewhere on this thread I said that it would take about a year for Dylan to be proficient, (as opposed to quickly learning a few useful moves...only really useful one-on-one). He does, however, have fitness on his side from his football (soccer) training & playing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
a lot of people ask if the director of the boarding school will get some action in the future.
Who cares if some people are asking that? The point is that, not only has L&P said she won't be involved past this point, but that people need to stop thinking that every character that ever shows up in an adult game is going to somehow be involved in the sexy action.

Sometimes a waitress is just a waitress, or a bartender a bartender, or a random person in the street a random person in the street. In this case, the "boarding school directress" is just a boarding school directress. They do not need to be anything more than that, especially in a game that is already packed with so many characters as it is.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Who cares if some people are asking that? The point is that, not only has L&P said she won't be involved past this point, people need to stop thinking that every character that ever shows up in an adult game is going to somehow be involved in the sexy action.

Sometimes a waitress is just a waitress, or a bartender a bartender, or a random person in the street a random person in the street. In this case, the "boarding school directress" is just a boarding school directress. They do not need to be anything more than that, especially in a game that is already packed with so many characters as it is.
Hear, hear! Quality over quantity, any day of the week.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Tbh I hope the bully gets cut off from the main story since he's taking up too much screentime from other characters.
I disliked that he was necessary for 2 story branches.
Thing is that he doesn't seem all that necessary since Sophia can still gain filthy points without accepting his blackmail. The only purpose they seem to serve is to create unnecessary drama and have you needlessly choose between a rock and a hard place when it comes to Dylan's path.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thing is that he doesn't seem all that necessary since Sophia can still gain filthy points without accepting his blackmail. The only purpose they seem to serve is to create unnecessary drama and have you needlessly choose between a rock and a hard place when it comes to Dylan's path.
Agreed.Sophia can gain her filthy points from Dylan,Sam and Carl.L&P could of not had Bennet,Morello or Aiden n the game and if L&P wanted another route why not get Sophia to model for her husbands company,corruption and lesbian in one route.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Agreed.Sophia can gain her filthy points from Dylan,Sam and Carl.L&P could of not had Bennet,Morello or Aiden n the game and if L&P wanted another route why not get Sophia to model for her husbands company,corruption and lesbian in one route.
Exactly, although I can see why L&P didn't have Sophia model for Liam's company because it keeps the two separate making the cheating routes better since not being together that much tempts Sophia to stray more.

The problem is, as I've said before, L&P hasn't given Sophia any decent male characters to cheat on her husband with and has just given her several manipulative douchebags. Without a nice guy, her choices are mainly incest and lesbian since the only other male characters are teens the same age as Dylan. She needed at least one decent, 30+ guy to give her male interactions that aren't with Liam to satisfy the straight cheating path, not 2 (possibly 3) assholes.

Maybe instead of having Bennet, Aiden and Morello, they could have introduced this ex-military martial arts instructor earlier and he could have occupied that role of the tempting, nice, mature guy.

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
Who cares if some people are asking that? The point is that, not only has L&P said she won't be involved past this point, but that people need to stop thinking that every character that ever shows up in an adult game is going to somehow be involved in the sexy action.
nah. Sophia needs a grand finale. getting drunk passed out and banged by whole universe

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Exactly, although I can see why L&P didn't have Sophia model for Liam's company because it keeps the two separate making the cheating routes better since not being together that much tempts Sophia to stray more.

The problem is, as I've said before, L&P hasn't given Sophia any decent male characters to cheat on her husband with and has just given her several manipulative douchebags. Without a nice guy, her choices are mainly incest and lesbian since the only other male characters are teens the same age as Dylan. She needed at least one decent, 30+ guy to give her male interactions that aren't with Liam to satisfy the straight cheating path, not 2 (possibly 3) assholes.

Maybe instead of having Bennet, Aiden and Morello, they could have introduced this ex-military martial arts instructor earlier and he could have occupied that role of the tempting, nice, mature guy.
Man, if L&P gives Sophia a 30+ decent male an affair means divorce. Logan, has 35 and he's interested in 18 years old girls. She has a happy mariagge, 2 kids, decent husband and with little sex. Little means lack of sex. It's the only thing missing in her marriage. And, I believe a hidden/unrecognized attraction to young people.
And if Sophia meets a 30+ decent male, what's next. Some sex scenes, love? If we give Sophia enough sex all scenes with Ellie/Alyssa/.... disappear.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes