Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man, if L&P gives Sophia and 30+ decent male an affair means divorce. Logan, has 35 and he's interested in 18 years old girls. She has a happy mariagge, 2 kids, decent husband and with little sex. Little means lack of sex. It's the only thing missing in her marriage. And, I believe a hidden/unrecognized attraction to young people.
And if Sophia meets a 30+ decent male, what's next. Some sex scenes, love? If we give Sophia enough sex all scenes with Ellie/Alyssa/.... disappear.
But I guess divorce would be the point, right? After all, although there is a good wife route, a huge chunk of this game can be about Sophia's relationship with Liam not being a bed of roses and tempting her into all sorts of extra-marital relations and social taboos, and most players are going to do down those paths.

The problem is that the one thing L&P has never included is a decent male character of similar age. Why they haven't done this, I have no idea, because the only choices for people who don't want her to be a good wife are incest, lesbian, and maybe even becoming a submissive to a total d-bag. There are younger guys, but really, why would Sophia leave Liam to be with someone who can't provide for and support her like he can?

There should have been a guy who could fill that role of a replacement for Liam because not everyone who plays this game will be into the genres of the existing cheating paths or want to do the good wife path, so a straight affair path with a mature, stable guy should have been included for these people.

Reactions: Rythan25

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But I guess divorce would be the point, right? After all, although there is a good wife route, a huge chunk of this game can be about Sophia's relationship with Liam not being a bed of roses and tempting her into all sorts of extra-marital relations and social taboos, and most players are going to do down those paths.

The problem is that the one thing L&P has never included is a decent male character of similar age. Why they haven't done this, I have no idea, because the only choices for people who don't want her to be a good wife are incest, lesbian, and maybe even becoming a submissive to a total d-bag. There are younger guys, but really, why would Sophia leave Liam to be with someone who can't provide for and support her like he can?

There should have been a guy who could fill that role of a replacement for Liam because not everyone who plays this game will be into the genres of the existing cheating paths or want to do the good wife path, so a straight affair path with a mature, stable guy should have been included for these people.
You don't ask yourself why Liam is a good looking man and Carl, Amber's husband not?
Sophia's looking for sex, not a husband. Or, this is what she's going to do.

Reactions: sergey matveev

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Carl is Patricia's husband. Neil is Amber's husband.
I know. My bad, I used a "comma" instead "and".
But the idea is: Carl is chubby, Neil's body is thin, looks like he doesn't take much care of himself. All this compare with Liam !!!

Nov 29, 2019
Are there any sex (or at least erotic) scenes in 0.095? I last played the version released late last year/early this year (can't recall)

Anyway, this is an excellent game. Great writing, great art.

Looking forward especially to the plotlines with Sophia and her son, Sophia and the son's friend, and Sophia being blackmailed by the bullies.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Alley_Cat
Lord_Xanatos

Sorry guys, ;):D:cool:
Ellie french kiss AND Aiden blackmail goes together.
So, more Ellie better for Dylan.
You have to keep Ellie close, second shower ends only if Ellie>=22 points and Vicky+Logan spa + Nightclub.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat
Lord_Xanatos

Sorry guys, ;):D:cool:
Ellie french kiss AND Aiden blackmail goes together.
So, more Ellie better for Dylan.
You have to keep Ellie close, second shower ends only if Ellie>=22 points and Vicky+Logan spa + Nightclub.
I have no problems with the permutations possible with Aiden's blackmail as long as I get my route (which I do) without it. Your analysis just means I can recommend the Ellie route to peeps like TheBandersnatch. Because frenching.

I'm more curious at the moment to know if it's possible to complete the Dylan route without the blackmail at all

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hahaha, What? Why they go together?
What do you mean by "more Ellie better for Dylan"? :)
Means, we have a "french kiss" AND "breakfast in bed" on a same path.
And, I support the theory: Dylan will ask for the same favors as those offered to Ellie. No more, no less. :D

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Does Dylan even advance to actual human in the bonus storyline? Because as far as I'm aware, the nicest thing Ellie has said about Dylan so far was that his new haircut makes him look "almost human".
actually dylan is secret alien agent . looking for sophia.lustful alien

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Means, we have a "french kiss" AND "breakfast in bed" on a same path.
And, I support the theory: Dylan will ask for the same favors as those offered to Ellie. No more, no less. :D
Ah ok. Excellent!! I have no problems whatsoever in the Sophia & Ellie path if it goes along with Dylan's path. I'm not playing Ellie's path nor interested to but I'm glad that both can happen if the player wants to. (y)

I may not like the lesbian stuff at all but, if anything, the incest paths and the plot in the game are my favorites and the most important, I just happen to like the straight side of the incest in the story but I'm fine that it can also go along with Ellie's. What matters is that Sophia is all there for her children. :cool: (y) :sneaky:

About your theory, it IS possible yes, just in due time I suppose. That's the beauty of the story and how it goes for Sophia with either of her children or both. I also like that almost in every update there's a scene regarding Sophia & Dylan and that I ended Emma's storyline in order to continue with the Mother & Son storyline. I guess though, that in the future there may be some updates where Dylan or Ellie won't appear but not entirely sure. :unsure:

As for Aiden's blackmail, since I'm playing solely the Mother & Son path, I guess Aiden makes a better antagonist than Bennet and he is the one to defeat be that by Sophia or by Dylan if that's the reason for the self-defense lessons, he is the "bad guy/nemesis" of the story for Sophia & Dylan directly so I'm okay of choosing the blackmail route and see how it unfolds for them.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Exactly, although I can see why L&P didn't have Sophia model for Liam's company because it keeps the two separate making the cheating routes better since not being together that much tempts Sophia to stray more.

The problem is, as I've said before, L&P hasn't given Sophia any decent male characters to cheat on her husband with and has just given her several manipulative douchebags. Without a nice guy, her choices are mainly incest and lesbian since the only other male characters are teens the same age as Dylan. She needed at least one decent, 30+ guy to give her male interactions that aren't with Liam to satisfy the straight cheating path, not 2 (possibly 3) assholes.

Maybe instead of having Bennet, Aiden and Morello, they could have introduced this ex-military martial arts instructor earlier and he could have occupied that role of the tempting, nice, mature guy.
I think that this guy could be a family/relative of morello maybe a son or something and not the head of the family.He has taken a keen interest in Sophia,he did out her cell number quick and get in contact with her fast.He is well educated,looks after himself and well mannered,also could be loaded,Could this be the mr nice guy for Sophia as we know that no blackmail will be involved. Is he the boss man?As we don't really know what morello looks like we are only guessing

Day16_16_34_Gentleman_asks_if_thats_Sophias_husband.jpg

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now the question is: Playing different paths we have different events, but if something happens between Sophia-Ellie, for exemple, will be the same event or not.
Playing only Ellie, excluding Dylan, I'm going to have the same events as playing Ellie+Dylan? So far they've had the same "important" events.
Will, if I include more corruption events, boost an event on certain path or not?
I'm asking that because using renpy don't have the possibility to turn back, talking about code. We can "jump" a lot of events but not turn back to an event. So, If it will be the same event on different paths, someone has to wait. In this case, could have more Dylan events to "catch up" Ellie, for exemple.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now the question is: Playing different paths we have different events, but if something happens between Sophia-Ellie, for exemple, will be the same event or not.
Playing only Ellie, excluding Dylan, I'm going to have the same events as playing Ellie+Dylan? So far they've had the same "important" events.
Will, if I include more corruption events, boost an event on certain path or not?
I'm asking that because using renpy don't have the possibility to turn back, talking about code. We can "jump" a lot of events but not turn back to an event. So, If it will be the same event on different paths, someone has to wait. In this case, could have more Dylan events to "catch up" Ellie, for exemple.
All that happens on different paths is small changes in dialogue. During the Ellie showers, you can have a slightly different conversation if she takes vengeance on Dylan, or if you're on the Sam route etc.

L&P appears to simply skip. I've noticed for example all the chores you guys say Dylan does, I get no event, not an alternate one.

Which was why I got almost nothing last update: they were all Dylan or Sam events, plus the second side job.

Does anyone have a rundown of the sex/erotic scenes added in 0.095? Apologies if this has been asked already
Do you mean this update upcoming (v0.100), or what has already been released? Because L&P doesn't release rundowns of sex/erotic scenes, just the scenes in general.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
All that happens on different paths is small changes in dialogue. During the Ellie showers, you can have a slightly different conversation if she takes vengeance on Dylan, or if you're on the Sam route etc.

L&P appears to simply skip. I've noticed for example all the chores you guys say Dylan does, I get no event, not an alternate one.

Which was why I got almost nothing last update: they were all Dylan or Sam events, plus the second side job.
That's bad, because Ellie can't go too fast with Sophia. Next significant event between them has to wait some events with Dylan. A new french kiss or something more it's conditionated by a "normal" kiss with Dylan ;)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019

Do you mean this update upcoming (v0.100), or what has already been released? Because L&P doesn't release rundowns of sex/erotic scenes, just the scenes in general.
I mean for the latest release, 0.095.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes