Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well it's currently required for you to accept Aiden's second task to set Dylan up with Emma, which is the only way to continue her route. How crucial this is to the Dylan route I guess we'll see next update. But by the look of things at the moment, not much
Hopefully soon L&P will stop branching off and kill off some routes

Reactions: armion82

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Am I the only one that plays the GW route? It seems whenever someone new comes into the forum to ask about sex scenes, no one has played the route that naturally would have the sex scenes in it.
I'd say so, because while the GW route does have the sex scenes right now, the GW route is also the boring vanilla route. Cheating, lesbian, and incest routes are the more appealing because they're the most kinky. :sneaky:

Reactions: Dom Toretto

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
1588553478114.png

Becoming Karate Kid (plus some status infos)
Meeting the ex-Navy SEAL, Josh. And before you ask: this martial arts dude won't play any role in the game except making a little ninja out of Dylan. And this will play a role later.
Other than that, I'm still working on the Ellie/Julia event and unfortunately this could still take some time because it's just a freaking complicated and technically demanding scene. Especially if you want it to look amazing with a lot of sick details! This is also why I it takes 1/4 of the entire update (maybe even a little bit more). But I think it'll be worth it!
I also had to re-render a work of a entire day because some skin issues with one character which I noticed a little bit too late.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 643839

Meeting the ex-Navy SEAL, Josh. And before you ask: this martial arts dude won't play any role in the game except making a little ninja out of Dylan. And this will play a role later.
Other than that, I'm still working on the Ellie/Julia event and unfortunately this could still take some time because it's just a freaking complicated and technically demanding scene. Especially if you want it to look amazing with a lot of sick details! This is also why I it takes 1/4 of the entire update (maybe even a little bit more). But I think it'll be worth it!
I also had to re-render a work of a entire day because some skin issues with one character which I noticed a little bit too late.
You know, as much as I appreciate that L&P wants to make this a realistic game, do we really need a long scene like this?

This is the kinda thing that not only needlessly drags out this game's development but also pisses so many people off because 1/4 of the update (if you're on this path) in an adult game being devoted to a scene about one of the characters taking a martial arts lesson is a complete waste of time and resources. Just bring him to the guy, have a quick introduction, have Sophia say, "I'll be back to pick you up later", then either fade to black and skip to the end of the lesson, or have her go do something else that's more productive, like have coffee with Alyssa to continue advancing that path instead of making it a choice later.

Devoting 1/4 of the update to this scene is ludicrous, even if Sophia's going to watch it and feel a little bit turned on watching it because that could still be done at any other time and doesn't haven't to take up a huge chunk of the update. Maybe Sophia and Dylan are hanging out at the pool one day and he shows off some of his moves. It would still achieve the same result but in a better setting and take up less time.

If they keep spending time on events that really don't need to be shown in such detail then this game will will either a) never get done, or b) take so long that nobody cares anymore. Trim the fat, clip some branches, and speed things up a bit!

EDIT: I seem to have misread this status update (the consequences of writing a comment at 3am) and took the "1/4" part as being for the Dylan event when it's actually for the Ellie/Julia event. Given that, I retract the majority of this comment as it doesn't technically apply to what the actual situation is. 1/4 of the update being devoted to the Ellie/Julia event is somewhat better, but at the same time, if it does not serve to advance Sophia's progress, then the point will still stand about wasting time on events that do not move her story forward. We will just have to wait and see what this event entails.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 643839

Wow. I already did a mini story of what would happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So Dylan becomes a ninja, beats up Aiden and his crew. Takes pictures/videos of them crying and shit in order to blackmail them so Aiden doesn't tell his uncle, then continues to seduce his mom, sister and aunt? I can get behind that (y)
I'm still waiting to hear if accepting Aiden's tasks is even required for the Dylan route. He may well just need to hang tight and let Carl's lawyers do their thing

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks man. . I just hope that i am only the lucky one.
very true but the true question is does she around around at home in a bikini lol plus since she a famous star im sure u can fine pics all day wtf don't need to be shady man its all good

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I hope it carries over to Logan as well. Ellie needs saving too.
Oh she never met Logan in my playthrough, since I never gave her the chance to in the spa by telling everyone we were related, right from the start. Like I said, I've been on a pure Dylan run and getting rid of or avoiding as many complications as possible. She has made out with Julia though, so maybe it will be a struggle between her feelings for Julia and her feelings for Dylan, down the line.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes