lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wait L&P change the event order? it was ellie/julia and sophie/alyssa or patricia/sophie/marie/claire. now is ellie/julia or sophie/alyssa :unsure:.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Second "shower with Ellie"+"Aiden tasks" full:
1. Ellie looked at each other in the shower
2. Sophia decides using central showerhead
3. Sophia decides letting Ellie soap bottom
4. Sophia kissed Patricia WITH TONGUE
5. Sophia decides telling Ellie truth about French Kiss with Patricia
View attachment 642939
Is it possible to get access to the code? How?

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018

Unlocked
The moving in
Because the Ellie/Julia event could still take a while since it's anything but easy, I give you some impressions of the scenes before.
By the way, this is Alyssa's business style. You'll get another teaser with her later for her event with Sophia.
Hey,
By any chance, any of you has the complete (bigger) picture from this update from above ? that woman in black could be tempting enough for our hero Sophia. ;-)

Thank you in advance

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ooh, I had what is probably a stupid thought. Is it actually possible to do the Dylan route without accepting either of the blackmails? In the quick read through of the walkthrough, it would appear that the only characters that actually require you to accept Aiden's tasks at the moment are Alyssa and Emma

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ooh, I had what is probably a stupid thought. Is it actually possible to do the Dylan route without accepting either of the blackmails? In the quick read through of the walkthrough, it would appear that the only characters that actually require you to accept Aiden's tasks at the moment are Alyssa and Emma
I can understand Alyssa,Number 1) but Emma

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can understand Alyssa,Number 1) but Emma
Well it's currently required for you to accept Aiden's second task to set Dylan up with Emma, which is the only way to continue her route. How crucial this is to the Dylan route I guess we'll see next update. But by the look of things at the moment, not much

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes