Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Rape will not happen in AWAM.

Alley_Cat Speaks for most of the true fans of AWAM,including me
It's not even that, but the complete disregard for the fact that it's quite possible to enjoy the game without cheating or blackmail. And that there are numerous different routes to play the game. Even Dylan has a route without accepting Aiden's tasks.

Play the blackmail route if you want, just respect that there are those that don't enjoy it. Just as there are those that do.

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's not even that, but the complete disregard for the fact that it's quite possible to enjoy the game without cheating or blackmail. And that there are numerous different routes to play the game. Even Dylan has a route without accepting Aiden's tasks.

Play the blackmail route if you want, just respect that there are those that don't enjoy it. Just as there are those that do.
It is the fact that people jump in here and make wild assumptions that things will happen in the game but have no proof what so ever to prove there theory.
If they actually played the game and got the style of the game they should realise that certain things wouldn't fit in the style of the game.
I have played GW/filthy and lesbian routes and the only event I am not keen on is the Aiden blackmail route,but you all know what I think will happen in that route,and I play it to see if I am right.

Reactions: afterlights

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Despite the fact that the site has a lot of "perverts" (this is a joke, I myself am :giggle: ), the line "Sophia & Dylan" confidently leads. It is understandable. First, this is the safest way for Sofia. Her own son would never set her up. And besides, he's always there, and you don't have to go anywhere. Secondly, this is the initial line of the author himself. Back in the first release, this was emphasized quite clearly. Thirdly, Sofia's relationship with Dylan is the most advanced, and has already gone far, so they can not end in anything. In short: waiting for on Christmas a small gift from Sofia to Dylan. Well, I hope Dylan shows himself to be a grown man, too.
That Will be the best in all remember like the being Dylan asked Sophia all about that he was timmit hope I spelled it right. To see if she could show him how to kiss and so forth. So in the long run . Yes yes yes Sophia and Dylan. And no gang bang . Family comes first .

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That Will be the best in all remember like the being Dylan asked Sophia all about that he was timmit hope I spelled it right. To see if she could show him how to kiss and so forth. So in the long run . Yes yes yes Sophia and Dylan. And no gang bang . Family comes first .
No, timmit is not a word. I think the word you're looking for is "timid"

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you . After the massage she sat down with Dylan and Sophia talked about the swing . And that's when he asked Sophia if she could show him how to kiss .
If you're talking about the day 15 event in the backyard, I think you'll find that part of the conversation finishes with "I'd really love to show you that, honey, but as your mother it would be totally weird and... just very wrong!" And that's in the conversation where he unties her top, which I believe is the best case scenario for that event.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
If you're talking about the day 15 event in the backyard, I think you'll find that part of the conversation finishes with "I'd really love to show you that, honey, but as your mother it would be totally weird and... just very wrong!" And that's in the conversation where he unties her top, which I believe is the best case scenario for that event.
That is the one .

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
I just want Dylan and Sophia scenes more to happen in future and their relationship should grow more physical and passionate

Dev should include this things to happen ..if this going to happen. . I can wait for ever I don't mind how much time it will take but it should happen .

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Nothing really happened in any of the storylines. Nevertheless the developer add more and more storylines and warns that nothing will happen in this, too.

In the end the development of a game day will take more than a year. Then the developer will finally lose interest without anything happened in his game except teasing.

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
Nothing really happened in any of the storylines. Nevertheless the developer add more and more storylines and warns that nothing will happen in this, too.

In the end the development of a game day will take more than a year. Then the developer will finally lose interest without anything happened in his game except teasing.
Maybe

Yes same thinking

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
don't forgot make a new game out of no wear then say you will still work on this game realsae 1.0 of you're new game never finsh you're first game then go qyilet for like 2 years when people on f9 say there going to make this as Abandoned then you put out a half asses shit update with two words in have ur fanboys ddos any way that says you're a scam artests then get mad when you lose partons then call them freeloaders then get laugh of the site that's what is going to really happen watch it happens all the time on this site
If you're going to rant, at least grammar check it so we can understand you.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes