sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Guys, there is really not enough animation in the game, in key moments it would be great.
[/ QUOTE]

Sorry little animations. The latest update shows that the author did not have enough time for revision. For example, he could play the scene with breakfast more interestingly. And if you add animation to the opening of the legs on the teacher’s desk or to masturbation on a deck chair? It would be more spectacular.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Wow. Thank you so much. I tied your video to the game it turned out great. But with my screen, the video resolution is too small.
PS: I want to add more sounds there
I uploaded it in low resolution. Is too big. One with bigger resolution have to upload it in another place. The forum has a limit of it.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That would depend on the scene that is being developed. If it the first intimate scene between Sophia and Dylan, Sophia and Ellie, or Sophia and Patricia then I would say yes to the scene having animations.
Sadly if there is another animation the chance is that Sophia again is the voyeur.
My guess is that the sex with Dylan will be on playable day 20 or 22.
Either way,that animation is so far away to really bother us.

Reactions: Plnjr987

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Hey guys, how much do you think that Aiden will be getting of Sophia? example: full nude, blowjob (sophia to aiden or Aiden to sophia), Sophia jerk off Aiden, sex, What do you whink that will be her next task? ( 3., 4. 5.... 12..)

Task's List:
3. Aiden request to Sophia: photos of her in Lingerie (no face) maybe using provocative posses (photos were send it with Whatsapp)
4. Other provocative stuff in Class's Room
5. Sexually provoke a teacher or student (show some charms and hot talk)
6. Showing Partial Nude Picture (no face) in provoctive posses
7. Sexually provoke a Janitor or School Principal (show some charms and hot talk)
7. Showing full nude picture with no face (whatsapp) in provoctive posses
8. Sophia show his bare pussy or body to Aiden (face to face)
9. Sophia gives Blowjob to Aiden
10. Sex with Aiden or Uncle
11. Sex: Sophia with Janitor or Principal
12. Gangbang Aiden + Friends

Maybe i'm exagerating things or L&P said if Aiden will fuck Sophia?

Anyways, What would be your To-Do list for Sophia? (it's just a game)

Sorry bad engrish

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys, how much do you think that Aiden will be getting of Sophia? example: full nude, blowjob (sophia to aiden or Aiden to sophia), Sophia jerk off Aiden, sex, What do you whink that will be her next task? ( 3., 4. 5.... 12..)

Task's List:
3. Aiden request to Sophia: photos of her in Lingerie (no face) maybe using provocative posses (photos were send it with Whatsapp)
7. Sexually provoke a Janitor or School Principal (show some charms and hot talk)

Sorry bad engrish
Firstly, L&P has said that Aiden's blackmail will not be too "extreme", and since this game does not have a ntr tag, this probably means we can rule out him doing anything sexual with her and her doing anything sexual with anyone.

Secondly, we'll be able to resolve the Aiden blackmail in a "comfortable" way, that doesn't involve sending Dylan to boarding school, on PD (playable day) 13 which is 2 PDs from where we are now. The next time it can be resolved if you don't do it on PD 13 would be PD 18, which is 7 days away but there's also a weekend in between so it's only 5 more school days. In both cases, there isn't much time left so not all tasks will ever be done unless more than one have to be done in a day.

And thirdly, I think there are only 10 tasks, not 12, and she's already done 3 of them; not wearing a bra, wearing a sexy dress, and flashing the class.

As for the "to-do" list, I have just 3:
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
Honorary mentions to Julia and Nathalie, but I'm mostly interested in seeing her with those 3.

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Firstly, L&P has said that Aiden's blackmail will not be too "extreme", and since this game does not have a ntr tag, this probably means we can rule out him doing anything sexual with her and her doing anything sexual with anyone.

Secondly, we'll be able to resolve the Aiden blackmail in a "comfortable" way, that doesn't involve sending Dylan to boarding school, on PD (playable day) 13 which is 2 PDs from where we are now. The next time it can be resolved if you don't do it on PD 13 would be PD 18, which is 7 days away but there's also a weekend in between so it's only 5 more school days. In both cases, there isn't much time left so not all tasks will ever be done unless more than one have to be done in a day.

And thirdly, I think there are only 10 tasks, not 12, and she's already done 3 of them; not wearing a bra, wearing a sexy dress, and flashing the class.

As for the "to-do" list, I have just 3:
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
Honorary mentions to Julia and Nathalie, but I'm mostly interested in seeing her with those 3.
People here talk a lot of other characters but not Patricia, i wonder how far will see her doing naughty things and with who.

I think Sophia only did 2 task (i need to check), because Aiden tell her that wearing a sexy dress and flashing the class was part of the same task only divided in 2 parts.

Aiden's task maybe will not go that far by what you told, but in that case the maximum will be nudes photos or see her bare pussy.

The game dont have NTR tag but we know that she will have sex with Bennet eventually.

This update will be more lesbian, but the next update we will see Aiden or Logan and his friends? ( i mean by the days that logan and his friends told to see the girls again, i think was the conversation between Sophia and Tyler),

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
People here talk a lot of other characters but not Patricia, i wonder how far will see her doing naughty things and with who.

I think Sophia only did 2 task (i need to check), because Aiden tell her that wearing a sexy dress and flashing the class was part of the same task only divided in 2 parts.

Aiden's task maybe will not go that far by what you told, but in that case the maximum will be nudes photos or see her bare pussy.

The game dont have NTR tag but we know that she will have sex with Bennet eventually.

This update will be more lesbian, but the next update we will see Aiden or Logan and his friends? ( i mean by the days that logan and his friends told to see the girls again, i think was the conversation between Sophia and Tyler),
I mainly don't talk about Patricia since I lump her together with Ellie as part of the Lesbian route, since that's where the content is currently.

But I imagine that will change if a teaser for the Patricia event drops.

We probably wont see Logan until at least Playable Day 14, since that is the next weekend the girls can go to the club and a day with an Ellie event (although only the one). More likely Playable Day 21, since there are three Ellie events scheduled for that day.

Intriguingly, while I was double checking I had my days correct, I checked the roadmaps for Ellie and Dylan. On Playable Day 16 with the "something wild" event on the Filthy route, Ellie has several events scheduled but Dylan doesn't have any.

• Sad

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Task's List:

Sorry bad engrish
This thread is full of speculation. It passes the time between updates, I suppose. It's mostly along the lines of who will get off with who, when & how? There haven't been many predictions about what the Aiden tasks may involve. Guessing what will occur on this blackmail route is harder because it has been foretold by the Dev that the 12 tasks will not be too extreme. So, 3 tasks are done & there's 9 to go.
Aiden must intend to message Sophia, probably to instruct her in a task, as he requested her number. Some fans have considered that this could lead to his downfall through having a blackmail call traced & used as evidence against him. There are ways round this, e.g. anonymous texting, plus I believe that, in any case, a swine like Aiden would be using a stolen or cloned phone to call or text.
So, I believe that a task, or tasks involving progressive degrees of nudity &/or auto-erotic acts, could well be on the agenda. This could easily account for 3 or 4 tasks.
As far as involving other members of teaching & janitorial staff goes, I don't think this will happen. Aiden is completely self-centred & wouldn't want other people outside his circle to have fun. This would also possibly raise more suspicions perhaps.
I've said elsewhere that I find it hard to believe that the school isn't talking about Sophia's "change of style," already.
Other tasks might include the obvious wearing no panties, along with no bra. One variation on this theme is for the teacher to remove them in the blackmailer's prescence, sometimes having to hand them over as a souvenir. Again it could provide a follow-up task, in showing the class she wasn't wearing panties.
Then there's the old standby of having the teacher accompany the in-crowd on a wild night out, or to a drink & drug-fuelled party. This is often where the gang bang happens but probably not in this story. So, this leaves 2 tasks of which I think pole-dancing is a possibility & the last might be stripping completely. [This may well be interupted by Dylan, maybe with his martial arts mates &/or Sensei......knowing the Dev's ability to maintain the combination of teasing & frustration].

• Thinking Face
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes