Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Poor Sophia will end up reaching her teasing limit, which she will end up catching the first guy to pass.

Sophia: Hey you, yes, you, well I know that I am a married woman but ... for the moment I have other priority.
Here against the wall, give it to me !!!
Hmmm?
Oh yes, yes, it's true that I am a very happy married woman but ... well we will discuss it later, okay? :ROFLMAO:

Love you L&P ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Poor Sophia will end up reaching her teasing limit, which she will end up catching the first guy to pass.

Sophia: Hey you, yes, you, well I know that I am a married woman but ... for the moment I have other priority.
Here against the wall, give it to me !!!
Hmmm?
Oh yes, yes, it's true that I am a very happy married woman but ... well we will discuss it later, okay? :ROFLMAO:

Love you L&P ;)
Not an in-game quote. That's OT here, and if anywhere belongs in the Fan Art thread.

Reactions: Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe Aiden will be the one raped?
Pretty sure Patricia can help with some strap-on
she’s not someone you mess around with ;) . Sophia's first step, as new in town, had to ask her own sister: Who the hell is Aiden's uncle? To find out more than anything else.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
What to say - a step in the right direction-level 2 swimsuit.You know how in RPG the less clothes means more armor:)
I wonder if we can go to level 3 and 4 bikini in the future.
When Dylan saw Sophia swimsuit does Dylan try something like touching her

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I have the feeling you will get that event only if you send Dylan to boarding school and forget about Zac and Alyssa.

Exactly that is what makes me think that way.
The alternative scene with Alyssa that you only will get if you don't send Dylan to boarding school.Will make sense the other event to happen if you send him to boarding school.Otherwise we will have 2 scenes for one route and 0 scenes for second route.
if Dylan goes to Boarding school
Well Sophia miss having sex with him

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Hahaha Yeah, I agree with you on that account, it wouldn't or perhaps shouldn't work with Emma after Dylan seeing Sophia's and that he has already said...
View attachment 613115
View attachment 613123
View attachment 613133
View attachment 613134
View attachment 613135
View attachment 613125
View attachment 613126
Then the next day... :love::love:
View attachment 613128
View attachment 613129

I simply couldn't be that cruel to Emma knowing that Dylan already likes older women either MILFS or older than him, bigger size than hers and most importantly that he is all in for a more Mother & Son loving. :sneaky:

I was glad that I let Emma go earlier in the game still as a nerd than having to send her away now, besides, it would be very, very weird in the case of Emma having kissed Sophia and then being set up with her son hehe that's....just...plain...wrong. So...nope, bye-bye Emma, Fare thee well and Godspeed! :LOL:

I do know there are differences depending on the choices and paths hehe. :cool:
Do Sophia and Dylan have sex in there

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I have too many favorites to start uploading them here but this one...
Especially because she was pleased that her own son liked...nay, loved her naked breasts. :love: :love: :sneaky:
View attachment 613578

The whole Bikini Fashion Show Dylan solo version.
The whole bathtub and foot massage.
The Breakfast in bed...actually that very same picture you upload it and when talking and touching her lingerie.

I don't know if every update has been like this because I got into the game at already version 0.75 (I think) but in almost every update the scenes and events between Mother & Son I find myself getting more favorites. :cool: :sneaky:
In there show Dylan her tits will Dylan try to have sex with Sophia in there

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes