armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And thirdly, I think there are only 10 tasks, not 12, and she's already done 3 of them; not wearing a bra, wearing a sexy dress, and flashing the class.
It is 12 tasks.
And only 2 are done so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this game, I liked the slowness to it (getting to know the character before having sex and stuff) Can someone suggest some other completed games like this?
Not completed
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-31-stoperart.15081/

Last edited:

AnkushHero

Feb 27, 2020
I love this game, I liked the slowness to it (getting to know the character before having sex and stuff) Can someone suggest some other completed games like this?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I really hope that the game will continue like this, personally I find succulent, to read the thoughts of Sophia. This is for me the most important part of the game, which allows us to see Sophia "evolution".
I don't mind reading so much text, especially when it's very well written, like here.
Regarding the animations, I think I read somewhere that L&P could consider adding them when he finishes the game.

I kindly laugh at the game because hey, that's right it's frustrating, we would like more. But I love this game and as I also play foot of the mountain, I am armored at the level of patience lol.
I just hope that the game will go to the end. I think L&P is going to really need to find a solution to produce at least 1 full day per update otherwise I fear the worst anyway.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really hope that the game will continue like this, personally I find succulent, to read the thoughts of Sophia. This is for me the most important part of the game, which allows us to see Sophia "evolution".
I don't mind reading so much text, especially when it's very well written, like here.
Regarding the animations, I think I read somewhere that L&P could consider adding them when he finishes the game.

I kindly laugh at the game because hey, that's right it's frustrating, we would like more. But I love this game and as I also play foot of the mountain, I am armored at the level of patience lol.
I just hope that the game will go to the end. I think L&P is going to really need to find a solution to produce at least 1 full day per update otherwise I fear the worst anyway.
This game can't really be compared to FotM because that is an insanely irritating, grindy game where you have to repeat the same event 20 times before you get even 1% of progress and has a terrible, almost non-existent story. AWAM has a good story but without a repetitive grind, it just has a slow build-up because of the nature of the story being told.

Yes, L&P needs to find a way to speed up their production. I've often said this, and I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but if they don't, and we keep getting half-day updates every 3-4 months, it will take around 10 years to be finished. I can't bring myself to believe that L&P would want it to go on this long because I'm sure players and fans, no matter how much they like this game, will want that either.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
something similar? good girl gone bad,our red string,fashion business

TAPTOPA

Apr 22, 2020
Great, I've been watching the game for a long time and I'm satisfied every time. A truly good performance. But I think that there should be a status bar for the individual decisions of the player, to what level of your friendship with the given character, or to what level of flirting, how much more you need to reach the required level, etc.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On a hunch I thought I'd compare the Ellie and Dylan roadmaps to see if they'd reveal anything interesting. Particularly since the bonus storyline seems to be Dylan and Ellie, at least at the moment.

So far:
The days with 3+ Ellie events (23 and 28) have no Dylan events. The days in between have at least one Dylan event, and Ellie either has 0 or 2.
Day 22 (which will be a Sunday) has neither an Ellie or Dylan event. So who is she going to have an event with on Day 22? I'll do some more research to see what I can dig up. Unless she's just going to have a relaxing Sunday

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
On a hunch I thought I'd compare the Ellie and Dylan roadmaps to see if they'd reveal anything interesting. Particularly since the bonus storyline seems to be Dylan and Ellie, at least at the moment.

So far:
The days with 3+ Ellie events (23 and 28) have no Dylan events. The days in between have at least one Dylan event, and Ellie either has 0 or 2.
Day 22 (which will be a Sunday) has neither an Ellie or Dylan event. So who is she going to have an event with on Day 22? I'll do some more research to see what I can dig up. Unless she's just going to have a relaxing Sunday
Maybe this is something L&P will do to speed things up; have a few of the playable days only have one or 2 events that are dependent on paths. For example, maybe that "relaxing Sunday" has a Liam event for the GW route but nothing for any of the other routes, this way those who aren't on the GW route can essentially skip a day and even the ones who are can have a short day.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

So far:
Day 22-you mean day 15 if we are talking for playable days.
Because playable day 22 I think will be most likely first sex Sophia/Dylan.After all,next days he don't have events and I doubt the dev will push the sex for last 5 days.Not to mention Dylan won't have scenes in 2 of the last 5 days.
There will be a huge backlash if the main characters like Dylan and Ellie have sex with Sophia once or twice or even 3 times in the entire game.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Day 22-you mean day 15 if we are talking for playable days.
Because playable day 22 I think will be most likely first sex Sophia/Dylan.After all,next days he don't have events and I doubt the dev will push the sex for last 5 days.Not to mention Dylan won't have scenes in 2 of the last 5 days.
There will be a huge backlash if the main characters like Dylan and Ellie have sex with Sophia once or twice or even 3 times in the entire game.
I was talking about Day 22, or Playable day 15.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It will move either today or tomorrow unless something major happens
I wonder if he's rendered a few shots already, but is still deciding which to use as a teaser, since didn't he promise to release a teaser of the Alyssa event once it hit 45%?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if he's rendered a few shots already, but is still deciding which to use as a teaser, since didn't he promise to release a teaser of the Alyssa event once it hit 45%?
Similar to the Sophia/Sam event as L&P was not sure what teaser to use for that event.He also did say that the Ellie/Julia would be complicated and also he had to re-render the work of an entire day because some skin issues with one character.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes