nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Question is, how far will it go? I reckon we could get everything except tribbing, as that seems a little far right now, but kissing, nipple licking/sucking, fingering, and cunnilingus definitely seem like they'll be on the cards.
Ellie has heard from her mother that nothing better than cunnilingus. Well, maybe she wants to find out if it's true or not. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Question is, how far will it go? I reckon we could get everything except tribbing, as that seems a little far right now, but kissing, nipple licking/sucking, fingering, and cunnilingus definitely seem like they'll be on the cards.
When I first read your post my first thought was tribble,Star Trek original series,and I was puzzled till I clicked,very strange thoughts I am having.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
It's not even that, but the complete disregard for the fact that it's quite possible to enjoy the game without cheating or blackmail. And that there are numerous different routes to play the game. Even Dylan has a route without accepting Aiden's tasks.

Play the blackmail route if you want, just respect that there are those that don't enjoy it. Just as there are those that do.
Bro ....we need more cheating/ blackmail/ force story line......because that's storyline fire for me

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i guess I'm the few person that is staying firmly on the good wife path for the 1st playthrough.
I guess if you want bland, vanilla sex, then sure. But even though the filthy and lesbian paths haven't reached the sex parts yet, they're still the best paths. ;) Way, way more erotic than seeing a married woman fuck her husband.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i guess I'm the few person that is staying firmly on the good wife path for the 1st playthrough.
I either play GW or Lesbian, occasionally both. But first playthrough for me was also purely GW. It was only when I discovered that Ellie had the most lesbian content that I switched to Filthy route. But I don't consider lesbian to be cheating.

I'm looking forward to the Nathalie and Vicky events on playable day 12 for my GW playthrough.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I guess if you want bland, vanilla sex, then sure. But even though the filthy and lesbian paths haven't reached the sex parts yet, they're still the best paths. ;) Way, way more erotic than seeing a married woman fuck her husband.
Yeah I know. I have been playing too many games that are ntr/corruption that it has become "boring".

It's like everyday I'm eating A5 wagyu steak till i'm sick of it. It's good to eat plain food once in a while.

So it's refreshing for once to be able play the "good" path.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I know. I have been playing too many games that are ntr/corruption that it has become "boring".

It's like everyday I'm eating A5 wagyu steak till i'm sick of it. It's good to eat plain food once in a while.

So it's refreshing for once to be able play the "good" path.
True, but the problem is that good, pure paths are often more boring, hence why adult games have so much hedonism in them. It's all about fulfilling the fantasy of sex without limits, or dangerous, taboo sex, or both. Monogamy is overrated.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes