Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sadly we can't expect a threesome in GW route,to include one of the main characters.
Honestly, L&P should just stop to finish the good route now and focus on the filthy route. I just don't see anything good coming from it. Plus it would free up his time to focus on the Important Filthy route with Sophia, Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, L&P should just stop to finish the good route now and focus on the filthy route. I just don't see anything good coming from it. Plus it would free up his time to focus on the Important Filthy route with Sophia, Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia.
L&P should continue doing all routes, even the bland GW route. The biggest problem is the number of character threads in this game, and I think that if L&P were to cut some of them out, even if you're following some of those threads, it would go a long way to speeding up production of this game.

Perhaps they could open up a poll to all patrons to guage which character interactions on the Filthy and Lesbian routes (no need for Good Wife since it's really just Liam) they're most interested in and this could drive which story threads get continued and which ones don't. The options could be as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patrons could then vote once on either all the interactions they want to see more of or it could be limited to just 3 or 5 to whittle down the most popular ones.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P should continue doing all routes, even the bland GW route. The biggest problem is the number of character threads in this game, and I think that if L&P were to cut some of them out, even if you're following some of those threads, it would go a long way to speeding up production of this game.

Perhaps they could open up a poll to all patrons to guage which character interactions on the Filthy and Lesbian routes (no need for Good Wife since it's really just Liam) they're most interested in and this could drive which story threads get continued and which ones don't. The options could be as follows:
Patrons could then vote once on either all the interactions they want to see more of or it could be limited to just 3 or 5 to whittle down the most popular ones.
L&P could call for a vote from his patrons to chose who stays and who goes but as we have seen before he can simply ignore the result and make his own choice,he did this for the dress concerning Aiden's task.
This is his first game and I think L&P is very proud of it,quite right he should be, he has a plan for how this game should unfold and he is sticking to it.The only criticism that I would direct at L&P is that maybe he is being too protective of his game in trying to make everything perfect.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Am I the only one hoping for more action with the gym instructor?

View attachment 652604
No. Vicky is returning Playable Day 12 (the next day), same as Nathalie. I'm hoping for more action with Vicky too, there are just less opportunities than with Nathalie, so I assume progress will be slower.

EDIT: I neglected to bookmark the screencap of when Nathalie and Vicky would be returning, but it can be found here.

Oh, and Jason and Haru (the museum guys), are returning day 14 as stated here

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
L&P could call for a vote from his patrons to chose who stays and who goes but as we have seen before he can simply ignore the result and make his own choice,he did this for the dress concerning Aiden's task.
This is his first game and I think L&P is very proud of it,quite right he should be, he has a plan for how this game should unfold and he is sticking to it.The only criticism that I would direct at L&P is that maybe he is being too protective of his game in trying to make everything perfect.
Let's hope he won't be in near future Married with children otherwise we won't see his second game.
We might not see the end of AWAM either.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

This is not possible. Ilf and Petrov has written The ‘Soviet’ Robinson Crusoe. Read it. It's about what you suggest.
It's his game. His ideas and script. Can't open a poll about it. If you don't like it, make your own game but you can't interfere with an "act of creation".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is not possible. Ilf and Petrov has written The ‘Soviet’ Robinson Crusoe. Read it. It's about what you suggest.
It's his game. His ideas and script. Can't open a poll about it. If you don't like it, make your own game but you can't interfere with an "act of creation".
You could phase out many of the characters in the game and only keep the Parkers.All the other characters in the game are just stepping stones for Sophia to discover her sexuality.So Bennet,Aiden,Vicky,Alyssa,nat,Neil,Amber,Sam could all be out of the game once they have served there purpose.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You could phase out many of the characters in the game and only keep the Parkers.All the other characters in the game are just stepping stones for Sophia to discover her sexuality.So Bennet,Aiden,Vicky,Alyssa,nat,Neil,Amber,Sam could all be out of the game once they have served there purpose.
Absolutely. The player has the option to remove one or more characters. But we can's ask L&P more scenes with Aiden/Sam or Ellie e.g., doing a poll for that. Needs a new script, dialogues and more important a internal logical string/thread. Where is he going to get this? That's how writers go crazy :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only reason for the poll would simply be to let L&P know what his supporters like and don't like so that they might narrow the scope a bit. He doesn't have to do what they want, but it could help them to know where to focus more of their efforts and thus phase out some characters and story threads as Old dog was saying.

Right now they've got a lot of going on, some necessary and some unnecessary, and it looks like they'll be adding more with Claire, Marie, Vicky, the college guys Jason and Haru, but do we really need more? Are these potential charactere threads really that important?

The more they pack into this game the less likely it seems that it will be finished and I think we'd all rather take a finished game with fewer character threads than have it be an unfinished game because L&P got burned out with all the different character threads and it was taking too long to develop as a result.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020

you forgot Sophia/janitor and lets not forget her second job with the mother and 3 young boys . u r right to many threads is whats slowly thing down I mean hell newer games already people having sex like Jessica o'neil so things do need to speed up more

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes