Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I was hoping that Dylan well have sex with Sophia
The way I see it, I think her son is much closer to Sophia than the neighbor kid, plus Sophia already loves and trusts Dylan by the fundamental bond between Mother & Son so if, or more likely, when things go further with their relationship I think it's more possible that Sophia would engage in sexual deeds with her son sooner than with any other man not related to her, other than her husband of course because it's the Mother & Son bond. That's what I think at least. :unsure:

Also, I think that from everybody else, the ones Sophia feels the most comfortable and closer are Dylan & Ellie, so I also believe that Sophia if will engage in any actual sexual deed it will have to be with Ellie sooner than with the other women...and I'm talking about actual sexual things (at least as far lesbians can go) not just merely kissing or touching.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The janitor will play only a small part in the game
Small part:)
That reminds me of of this
A family is at the zoo.They are watching the elephant.Horny elephant.The little girl ask.
-Mommy what is that?
-Nothing.
-Yeah,even that is nothing for your mother.
karma is a bitch for neil in some paths his son fucks the woman he wants to fuck, her wife fuck with the son of the woman he wants to fuck and his daughter is a lesbian who fucks with the daughter of the woman he wants to fuck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You insinuate something?
Like Liam and Neil?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
karma is a bitch for neil in some paths his son fucks the woman he wants to fuck, her wife fuck with the son of the woman he wants to fuck and his daughter is a lesbian who fucks with the daughter of the woman he wants to fuck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sam has not fucked any woman on any route.Neil has daughter?When did that happen

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes