Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you forgot Sophia/janitor and lets not forget her second job with the mother and 3 young boys . u r right to many threads is whats slowly thing down I mean hell newer games already people having sex like Jessica o'neil so things do need to speed up more
Oh yeah, I forgot about those silly side jobs as well. Yeah, there really is too much going on.

JOHN is a bit different though because Jess is younger and more open to new experiences whereas Sophia is a prudish housewife so it requires more work to break down her barriers and make her more open to new things.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
When I think about it, the next update will have 3 events with the girls but surely not all available according to the paths that we have chosen.
So that means 10-15 min of play for 3-4 months of waiting! :unsure:
There it does not go at all.:cry:
Play other games and come back a year from now.

I as a latecomer got the benefit of playing more content.

Reactions: Pablo0866

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sam is the only character who does not force Sophia. Looks like both have mutual feelings for each other. Lets hope Sam gets a lot from Sophia in coming updates.
Nothing is stronger than the bond between a mother and her child. Sam is a snake trying to get in the middle of that; just as sneaky and manipulative but more sinister because he's not her baby boy. snake_1f40d.png ;)

When does sophia stops being such a prude? I'm on day 3 and starts losing my patience
Shhh, nobody tell him. :devilish:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes