Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Things is though, even without him there, doing it out in the open of the back yard, is a pretty risky thing to do anyway. Maybe they'll start doing something outside but once it starts getting really heavy, they'll go indoors.

In any case, I really hope this big lesbian isn't determined by whether or not Dylan is at boarding school. If you don't send him away, he'll be at his martial arts lesson so hopefully that will be long enough for them to do something without worrying about anyone seeing them.
Risky? How so? Their backyard extends to the end of the block on one side, so the only one they might be concerned about is Sam on the other, and he doesn't appear to have the same rep Dylan does for being a perv. Ellie wasn't concerned at all that Sophia was home when Elena and Julia were over.

Is the same character in another game???
It's really similar... really strange...
Sam uses the same hair asset as Max from Big Brother. It's one of the early ones, so I'm not surprised if it pops up regularly.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Risky? How so? Their backyard extends to the end of the block on one side, so the only one they might be concerned about is Sam on the other, and he doesn't appear to have the same rep Dylan does for being a perv. Ellie wasn't concerned at all that Sophia was home when Elena and Julia were over.

Sam uses the same hair asset as Max from Big Brother. It's one of the early ones, so I'm not surprised if it pops up regularly.
The view that the 3rd person has does not seem to come from the house and also looks elevated..It could mean nothing but I would say that it could be from Sam's garden,tree house,just a thought

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The view that the 3rd person has does not seem to come from the house and also looks elevated..It could mean nothing but I would say that it could be from Sam's garden,tree house,just a thought
Assuming there is a third person. I might be wrong on that part, that's why I was hoping for clarification if there even was one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ah ok. As I have made it quite clear by now, I don't like nor play the lesbian stuff that's why I'm not fully aware of its progression and thus why I asked but if it's hinted or possible to happen then I suppose it's excellent for the players that like that part of the game. Yeah, it may be more of a steamy event or oral than actual sex which I think would be what? "scissoring" I suppose.

At least when it comes to actual sex, I would've expected to be between Ellie & Sophia as I expect it to be between Sophia & Dylan (haha I'm still omitting Liam for its boring simplicity), but if Ellie does it with someone else? that's quite fine too.
I believe the correct term these days is "tribbing", and yes, I think and hope that Ellie's first time doing it will be reserved for Sophia but if it happens here with Juila, then I guess that'll be OK. Also, I personally hope Sophia's first tribbing experience will be with Nathalie, that way she has some practice before doing showing Ellie how it's done. ;)

I don't hype myself about an event before the update, I just hype myself that an update is coming to avoid any risk of disappointment and I succeed that, by the time when I play through the event, I ended up liking it even more. Just a suggestion so you won't get disappointed.
Too late, I'm already hyped. Can't come down from that now.

I'd send Dylan and Sam to the moon if that would surely clear the path for Ellie.
Sam, yes, Dylan, no. Family "cums" first. ;)

The risk that they could be seen by neighbours in the houses next to theirs, or by Sam, or by someone coming home early or unexpectedly. There's a big difference being being clothed and making out, and being naked and possibly having sex. You can make the first one seem like it was nothing, but it's lot more difficult to deal with the second one.

Reactions: Maduck187

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019

It's another one. If it is that means one thing: the models are not made by artist but with other programs and the time for making renders are less than you can imagine.
That's all.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Assuming there is a third person. I might be wrong on that part, that's why I was hoping for clarification if there even was one.
I don't think Sam will be watching, but I think Sophia will. I think it will be like the kissing scene where she'll come home after taking Dylan to the boarding school/martial arts lesson and she sees them together. I hope that happens because it should hopefully make Sophia a little more hot for Ellie.

But, even though I want them to be seen by Sophia, I still think that doing it out in the open like that is a silly thing to do in principle and that even if they think they're all alone, they should be more careful.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think Sam will be watching, but I think Sophia will. I think it will be like the kissing scene where she'll come home after taking Dylan to the boarding school/martial arts lesson and she sees them together. I hope that happens because it should hopefully make Sophia a little more hot for Ellie.

But, even though I want them to be seen by Sophia, I still think that doing it out in the open like that is a silly thing to do in principle and that even if they think they're all alone, they should be more careful.
They could move in doors,it maybe at the end of the sunbathing event,and that is where the fun starts,as for the 3rd person it could be next doors cat for all we know or worse Logan

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd send Dylan and Sam to the moon if that would surely clear the path for Ellie.
Dammit, now I've got Stephen Colbert's of Fly Me to the Moon in my head.

... But, even though I want them to be seen by Sophia, I still think that doing it out in the open like that is a silly thing to do in principle and that even if they think they're all alone, they should be more careful.
They could move in doors,it maybe at the end of the sunbathing event,and that is where the fun starts,as for the 3rd person it could be next doors cat for all we know.
Pretty much my thinking Old dog. I may even have some Fan Art of it, I don't recall if I finished it or not. Ellie may not even care if she's caught by Sophia. Julia probably would, but Ellie I'm not so sure.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dammit, now I've got Stephen Colbert's of Fly Me to the Moon in my head.

Pretty much my thinking Old dog. I may even have some Fan Art of it, I don't recall if I finished it or not. Ellie may not even care if she's caught by Sophia. Julia probably would, but Ellie I'm not so sure.
After I got proved so wrong on the last teaser,Sophia pleasuring herself while sunbathing,I am being very very cautious about this one.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I believe the correct term these days is "tribbing", and yes, I think and hope that Ellie's first time doing it will be reserved for Sophia but if it happens here with Juila, then I guess that'll be OK.
Well...for me it's constant learning of terms, figures of speech, expressions and etc since English it's not my first language but now I know and even checked on the urban dictionary for its meaning. Yeah, I guess it'll be okay.

Too late, I'm already hyped. Can't come down from that now.
Haha, fair enough.

Sam, yes, Dylan, no. Family "cums" first. ;)
I agree with that 100%. I'm only interested in the Parkers for the Parkers and only between the Parkers hehe "Family first and foremost". :LOL: :cool: (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... Too late, I'm already hyped. Can't come down from that now. ...
After I got proved so wrong on the last teaser,Sophia pleasuring herself while sunbathing,I am being very very cautious about this one.
This is why I'm just happy Ellie and Julia are getting a big event like Dylan and Sam, and leaving the speculations about sex scenes for my Fan Art. As long as the girls get some character progression, I'm good. Even if it's just Julia getting to grope Ellie in their bikinis. Although I would also like to know why Julia wears such conservative clothing. That was hinted at on day 1, and we still haven't heard more.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yo what's up buddy?
چخبر داداش...این چه سوالیه اینجا پرسیدی الان سوژه خنده میشیم!
Even if it's a bad Google translate, you're meant to provide an English translation in this forum.

Probably not what you guys are talking about, but I believe Ellie's friend Melanie and the other one we don't know the name of are of Egyptian descent if you're looking for Arabic characters in game.

Reactions: Old Dog

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I agree with that 100%. I'm only interested in the Parkers for the Parkers and only between the Parkers hehe "Family first and foremost". :LOL: :cool: (y)
Exactly, especially since incest is my biggest turn on. As I already stated before, I would already be pretty satisfied with a Dylan x Sophia route but if I had to list in what order I'd want to see him be with each girl, it would be.

Dylan x Sophia
Dylan x Ellie
Dylan x Patricia

Don't really feel bad about leaving Liam out. :devilish:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whereas I'm not quite the complete opposite. Yes, incest can be hot, and blood is an important support network but it being the only one is unhealthy and counterproductive. If blood was Sophia's "first and foremost" support network, Dylan and Ellie wouldn't even exist (also why I'm more lenient on Liam - he has done at least two significant things right).

Which is why even when I play the Ellie route, I have her chasing Julia and Sophia chasing (currently) Nathalie as well. And why I would have liked to have been able to set Dylan up with Emma, now that it seems to be part of the plan. If I could do it and still reject Aiden's deal.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will Dylan ever have sex with Sophia
It sounds like Sam have sex with Sophia throughout the game
There is no real confirmation of either. But as I've quoted before, here is an interesting post by L&P discussing "crucial components" of the game, mentioning M/S as being important. Assuming by that he means Mother/Son, it makes sense that Dylan will have sex with Sophia on the Dylan route at some stage, even if it is on Playable Day 30.

In that post I assumed S/S meant Son/Son, which I assume is what the Dylan route fans are using to assert the M/S orgy theory. But then Lord_Xanatos may have a point if L&P meant Sister/Sister. Is there a way a patron can ask L&P privately? I don't imagine he'd take to kindly for someone to ask directly on the Patreon site.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Could I ask something
What do you think of that game
Do you like it. Is it fun to play around
Is it like a Video game

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes