Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could I ask something
What do you think of that game
Do you like it. Is it fun to play around
Is it like a Video game
I think this game can be likened to the movie "Starship Troopers". The movie itself is fun, but fairly superficial. But if you dig deeper, read the book (or in the game's case the code), you realise it confronts far deeper issues then it would first seem, like racism, xenophobia, sexism, etc (and in this game's case, blackmail, incest etc).

"Would you like to know more?"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She's a Goddess they worship so first of all look at your language and do apologise for this
ya I'm from India but I'm from other religion ,the word u mentioned Kalima is a Muslim god, I'd say better take ur words n I know Kalima as god only after I google
The Hindu Vengeful Mother Goddess was the way it was explained to me. Kinda like the English version of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Like if Sophia was a little more like Patricia and her Deagle in regards to Aiden and Bennett.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
There is no real confirmation of either. But as I've quoted before, here is an interesting post by L&P discussing "crucial components" of the game, mentioning M/S as being important. Assuming by that he means Mother/Son, it makes sense that Dylan will have sex with Sophia on the Dylan route at some stage, even if it is on Playable Day 30.

In that post I assumed S/S meant Son/Son, which I assume is what the Dylan route fans are using to assert the M/S orgy theory. But then Lord_Xanatos may have a point if L&P meant Sister/Sister. Is there a way a patron can ask L&P privately? I don't imagine he'd take to kindly for someone to ask directly on the Patreon site.
I'll have to go back and read some of his old Pateron messages, but If I can recall, I think he did say something in the order of how this was to play out. The first intimate scene was to start with "Dip S&^%" I mean Liam, then move to Ellie and Patricia, from there, it supposes to be Sam, and Finally Dylan. Dylan's story was to be the most sinful of all taboo plots. And you can see so far in AWAM, this as the story plays out now.

1. Dip S&^%, I mean Liam's shower scene with Sophia. Intimacy
  2. Patricia's club kiss scene. Start of Intimacy
  3. Ellie's shower and kiss scene. Start of Intimacy
  4. Sam's 2nd pool scene with Sophia day-dreaming about him. Day-Dreaming Intimacy
  5. Sex-Ed with Dylan as of now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although the storylines for Ellie, Patrica, and Sam are starting to pick up the pace, Dylan's storyline is really stretched out. My concern is that the other three will have multiple intimate scenes with Sophia whereas Dylan may have one scene which will be more of a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'll have to go back and read some of his old Pateron messages, but If I can recall, I think he did say something in the order of how this was to play out. The first intimate scene was to start with "Dip S&^%" I mean Liam, then move to Ellie and Patricia, from there, it supposes to be Sam, and Finally Dylan. Dylan's story was to be the most sinful of all taboo plots. And you can see so far in AWAM, this as the story plays out now.

1. Dip S&^%, I mean Liam's shower scene with Sophia. Intimacy
  2. Patricia's club kiss scene. Start of Intimacy
  3. Ellie's shower and kiss scene. Start of Intimacy
  4. Sam's 2nd pool scene with Sophia day-dreaming about him. Day-Dreaming Intimacy
  5. Sex-Ed with Dylan as of now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although the storylines for Ellie, Patrica, and Sam are starting to pick up the pace, Dylan's storyline is really stretched out. My concern is that the other three will have multiple intimate scenes with Sophia whereas Dylan may have one scene which will be more of a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.
Just one more thing i want to add. Has to be a progression with Dylan. Sex at the end after groping, kisses.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I have two questions :)
  1. Do we know the plan/events of the update after the next one? I'm especially interested in Dylan and Sam.
  2. Does anyone know why L&P stopped posting here? I think their last posts are from two years ago...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
  1. Do we know the plan/events of the update after the next one? I'm especially interested in Dylan and Sam.
  2. Does anyone know why L&P stopped posting here? I think their last posts are from two years ago...
I'll answer the second question. Some devs called him "amateur" or even worst. Envious. :unsure: :confused:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you are talking about day 18 (playable day 11) then yes we know about the events but nothing about the update after next.
L&P probably stopped coming here because of all the haters/idiots/keyboard warriors

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'll answer the second question. Some devs called him "amateur" or even worst. Envious. :unsure: :confused:
His work is anything but "amateur". Slow, yes, but not amateur. I can count on my hand(s) the number of games that are on this site that feel like real, living worlds because of how good the renders are in terms of the environments the characters are in and the look of the character models. So many games out there just copy-paste the same assets, background HDRIs, etc, and the world they're in feels so empty.

Taking the time and effort to make the story seem like it's set in a real place makes games so much better and AWAM does it exceptionally well.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
His work is anything but "amateur". Slow, yes, but not amateur. I can count on my hand(s) the number of games that are on this site that feel like real, living worlds because of how good the renders are in terms of the environments the characters are in and the look of the character models. So many games out there just copy-paste the same assets, background HDRIs, etc, and the world they're in feels so empty.

Taking the time and effort to make the story seem like it's set in a real place makes games so much better and AWAM does it exceptionally well.
He was called amateur just for not being slow in production. He was called amateur because of how the storylines were progressing and trying to make his game realistic (I'll have to touch on the realistic part later). He wanted to develop something outside the set norms of just sex in two updates, but most of the pirates on this board just wanted their quick fix and not wait.

I like the development of the story. I just hope he finds a way to speed up the production pace.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He was called amateur just for not being slow in production. He was called amateur because of how the storylines were progressing and trying to make his game realistic (I'll have to touch on the realistic part later). He wanted to develop something outside the set norms of just sex in two updates, but most of the pirates on this board just wanted their quick fix and not wait.

I like the development of the story. I just hope he finds a way to speed up the production pace.
The irony of calling someone "amateur" for trying the elevate the quality of these games when I guarantee most of those people were playing games and VNs by those fly-by-night devs whose only purpose in making them was to make a quick buck with free, cheap, low quality gen 2 ssets. :rolleyes: And then they all got hit with an "abandoned" tag after the dev gave up because they weren't earning megabucks in the first 3 months.

Those people wouldn't know quality if it slapped them in the face.

Oct 18, 2019
some forum participants recklessly claim that Sofia is a prude who aspires to become almost a prostitute. It seems to me that this is a false statement. She sucked her husband so vigorously that it’s not true to call her a hypocrite, but role-playing games, where she seemed to be a girl ready for anything ...
The prehistory of her life suggests that she is a woman with certain boundaries of moral principles, in which she has established for herself what is good and what is bad. Having found herself in a new situation for herself of numerous problems and temptations, she herself, practically without external influence, persuades these boundaries to move or remove completely.
Her gradual conscious degradation as a wife and mother is shown.
therefore, the author has a few real actions in the game, and a lot of dialogues and internal monologues of Sofia.
It seems to me that it is not right to compare different games by the number of copulations or the rate of degradation of the main character. Each game has its own prehistory and each develops according to its own standards set by its author.
Each author in his game sets his task, and you are trying to compare the cold with the salty, the smell of summer and the taste of cutlets ... not everything can be compared in such a primitive way.
Of course, it’s sad that the author thinks that if the main character takes off her underpants in the middle of the restaurant hall or shows her underwear to students, then this will liberate her sexually. I believe that it would be possible to think of various ways of sexual liberation and more visual and more erotic in a more intimate setting, but this is the author of the game is his world and his right.
therefore, understanding the impatience of consumers, I also understand that he will not create an acceptable version of the game for everyone.
someone needs Sofia to become a complete whore and copulate with all the characters in this game and their pets, and someone is waiting for a milder version of development, someone wants an average solution. It makes sense to wait for the result or not to play if you do not like the current result.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is no real confirmation of either. But as I've quoted before, here is an interesting post by L&P discussing "crucial components" of the game, mentioning M/S as being important. Assuming by that he means Mother/Son, it makes sense that Dylan will have sex with Sophia on the Dylan route at some stage, even if it is on Playable Day 30.

In that post I assumed S/S meant Son/Son, which I assume is what the Dylan route fans are using to assert the M/S orgy theory. But then Lord_Xanatos may have a point if L&P meant Sister/Sister. Is there a way a patron can ask L&P privately? I don't imagine he'd take to kindly for someone to ask directly on the Patreon site.
There is no way to be on day 30.He have promised several times.No to mention the riot if he make only 1 sex scene between Dylan and Sophia or Elllie and Sophia.
Well if we are talking for the possible foursome/Sophia,Patricia,Dylan and Ellie/-that is another story and pretty much a game ending.

Reactions: Plnjr987 and nexer

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
so the 45% for the end of the ellie/julia event is still a real thing?i want the preview of the sophie/alyssa event:love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes