Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Is that really jealousy, or is it just her being a mother? I can't think of too many mothers who would be all that approving of seeing an older, married woman flirt with their son. There's always going to that be protective instinct and that's all I see here.
Is Sophia jealous

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is Sophia jealous
I think the Amber scene is just motherly protectiveness. She doesn't see her son in a sexual way yet and simply doesn't like seeing a married older woman flirting with her son.

If there's any jealousy, it's not because of sexual feelings but motherly ones that make her feel like Dylan might like Amber more than her in a motherly way.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the Amber scene is just motherly protectiveness. She doesn't see her son in a sexual way yet and simply doesn't like seeing a married older woman flirting with her son.

If there's any jealousy, it's not because of sexual feelings but motherly ones that make her feel like Dylan might like Amber more than her in a motherly way.
It could well be motherly protectiveness but I think sexual feelings,Sophia, will play a part.Think back to the bikini event with Sophia and Dylan,Sophia did get aroused and she has not had sex in so long now,so I think sexual feeling will play some part if/when Sophia sees Dylan and Amber upto no good.

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
When Sophia send Dylan the other school
It seems like she was happy or sad that Dylan is leave home so Sophia have sex with Sam or not sam someone else
So is Sophia happy or sad that Dylan is leave the house for school some where else
So Sophia could have sex with Sam or someone other guy
I’m just asking

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
who are the last characters L&P need to introduce in the game? the boyfriend of vicky and natalie the daughter of the second sidejob and the mafia boss?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes