Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
who are the last characters L&P need to introduce in the game? the boyfriend of vicky and natalie the daughter of the second sidejob and the mafia boss?
We don't need anymore characters, we need less. L&P should focus on removing some characters, not adding more.

does anyone knows wat we will see in the next update?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
who are the last characters L&P need to introduce in the game? the boyfriend of vicky and natalie the daughter of the second sidejob and the mafia boss?
Kung Fu master.
I am not sure we will see the daughter in next 2-3 years.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder if Dylan do get points for buying Sophia all kinds of clothes
Does Sophia like or love that about Dying
Or does Sophia feels kind of sad that Dylan buying clothes for Sophia

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019

After Dylan cleaned his room so great the day before, Sophia fulfills her part of the deal and sunbathes with him in her two-piece at the pool. For her it's primarily the chance to talk with him about his experience with girls, next to spending some time with him of course!
I wonder how times Dylan will see Sophia in that swimsuit

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that L&P has just glossed over reporting about the Sophia/Ellie event for this update?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know

L&P has changed things before for this update and never mentioned it View attachment 657685
Where did Ellie disappear to on the last update
Which is pretty much what I'm getting at. Since Ellie is the most advanced relationship, but also one of the problematic ones for Patreon, I'm curious how much L&P is underreporting the significance of the Sophia/Ellie event.

Do we know if Dylan find out who’s having sex with his mother Sophia
And will Dylan beat me up for that
Considering it's only Liam so far that is having sex with Sophia, no, Dylan is not beating them up.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Does Dylan beat someone up for Sophia if Dylan learned how to fight
Does Dylan fInd out who’s having Sophia throughout the game
Who does Sophia really have a love Interested throughout the game

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does Dylan beat someone up for Sophia if Dylan learned how to fight
Does Dylan fInd out who’s having Sophia throughout the game
Who does Sophia really have a love Interested throughout the game
Answer to all 3 questions: no idea.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Which is pretty much what I'm getting at. Since Ellie is the most advanced relationship, but also one of the problematic ones for Patreon, I'm curious how much L&P is underreporting the significance of the Sophia/Ellie event.

Considering it's only Liam so far that is having sex with Sophia, no, Dylan is not beating them up.
That the only one who have sex with Sophia

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes