Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
remember people unless Sophia sends Dylan to boarding school she still as a meeting with bennet about his grade and she has a choise to sleep with him or not. which she may no like his ego but I think she inrested in seeing what he packing after having her barefoot on it and did excite her so she may have foot fetish
Sending Dylan to boarding school has nothing to do with his grades and all to do with Aiden.Only the school board or Bennet himself can change Dylan's history grade..Sophia likes Bennet come on read the dialog she cannot stand him

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder if Sophia gets jealous of Dylan new girlfriend if it happen
Yup I know that Sophia trying to get Dylan a girlfriend will Dylan have a hot sexy girlfriend that Sophia will be jealous

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if Sophia gets jealous of Dylan new girlfriend if it happen
Yup I know that Sophia trying to get Dylan a girlfriend will Dylan have a hot sexy girlfriend that Sophia will be jealous
Considering that the only option for Dylan at the moment is Emma, I don't know how on Earth Sophia could get jealous. Sophia can have Ellie, Nathalie, Vicky, Alyssa etc!

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I have to ask on the YouTube video for a wife and mother why does it say stepmother and wife or somethime lust&passion
than there a lot of guys having sex with Sophia like Sam but not yet Dylan and Sophia
I wonder if Sophia will be jealous to see Dylan with a beautiful hot sexy woman I mean beautiful hot sexy than Sophia
Will she be jealous of that

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have to ask on the YouTube video for a wife and mother why does it say stepmother and wife or somethime lust&passion
than there a lot of guys having sex with Sophia like Sam but not yet Dylan and Sophia
I wonder if Sophia will be jealous to see Dylan with a beautiful hot sexy woman I mean beautiful hot sexy than Sophia
Will she be jealous of that
Why are you watching it on Youtube? Just play the game and make the choices you want. It sounds like you are just confusing and/or upsetting yourself going by someone else's choices.

And who is this beautiful hot sexy woman that isn't after Sophia?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Than Sam was touching her she never said anything about Sam not touching
It like Sophia love to be touch by Sam
But not Dylan
Hmm I wonder
Yes I know that mother-son never happen
Sam asked to feel the fabric as did Dylan but Dylan groped Sophia's breast Sam didn't,he only felt fabric

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why are you watching it on Youtube? Just play the game and make the choices you want. It sounds like you are just confusing and/or upsetting yourself going by someone else's choices.

And who is this beautiful hot sexy woman that isn't after Sophia?
Everybody in the game is after Sophia even if they don't realise it yet

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Realised after I posted that there's no evidence Amber or Julia is after Sophia. But then Julia is after mini-Sophia, so I guess it kinda counts
This is why I am so intrigued about the Sophia/Patricia/marie/Claire event as we have no evidence that either Marie or Claire are bisexual,could this be the story twist ?Or is it more to do with a Sophia/Patricia event
Nat has an interest in Sophia and Alyssa/Sophia seem to have a connection,also Sophia cam't seem to stop looking at Alyssa breasts.Vicky could have an interest but I think it is too early to say.
If I remember right Amber/Neil will not play a major role in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I hope so :unsure: :LOL:
I still wondering, do something ever happens working for these two? Does she say, talk about or do anything for them? Just wondering what was the point of this side job? The second side job has...I don't know...potential? hints? possibilities but the first job and with these two? Anyone who can summarize what happens if Sophia takes this side job as if it is for anything filthy or is it for the good wife route? :unsure:

Yeah, Sophia doesn't do Necro hehehe, I saw that dialogue from another post because in my game she just says it's harmless banter and Dylan wasn't too pleased about it (in my game Dylan doesn't have any cuckold points) that's why the dialogue was different.

Reactions: Elemo and CrowCrow2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is why I am so intrigued about the Sophia/Patricia/marie/Claire event as we have no evidence that either Marie or Claire are bisexual,could this be the story twist ? ...
That's partly why I'm still looking for a copy of script4.rpy of DoL. If Ava's sons are still Ava's sons in DoL, it will be the first time a child hasn't been made a tenant. Because Claire and Marie are Landlady and tenant in DoL. Which only makes sense to do if there's the possibility of them having sex down the road. Unless L&P is just being paranoid.

Reactions: Gexter
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes