armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I still wondering, do something ever happens working for these two? Does she say, talk about or do anything for them? Just wondering what was the point of this side job? The second side job has...I don't know...potential? hints? possibilities but the first job and with these two? Anyone who can summarize what happens if Sophia takes this side job as if it is for anything filthy or is it for the good wife route? :unsure:

Yeah, Sophia doesn't do Necro hehehe, I saw that dialogue from another post because in my game she just says it's harmless banter and Dylan wasn't too pleased about it (in my game Dylan doesn't have any cuckold points) that's why the dialogue was different.
Nothing.I definitely think this was unnecessary route.
I have to ask on the YouTube video for a wife and mother why does it say stepmother and wife or somethime lust&passion
than there a lot of guys having sex with Sophia like Sam but not yet Dylan and Sophia
I wonder if Sophia will be jealous to see Dylan with a beautiful hot sexy woman I mean beautiful hot sexy than Sophia
Will she be jealous of that
Just play the game.
And no with the exception of Liam once,nobody is having sex with Sophia.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's partly why I'm still looking for a copy of script4.rpy of DoL. If Ava's sons are still Ava's sons in DoL, it will be the first time a child hasn't been made a tenant. Because Claire and Marie are Landlady and tenant in DoL. Which only makes sense to do if there's the possibility of them having sex down the road. Unless L&P is just being paranoid.
So you need the script 4 from this update of DOL

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I wonder if Sophia gets jealous of Dylan new girlfriend if it happen
Yup I know that Sophia trying to get Dylan a girlfriend will Dylan have a hot sexy girlfriend that Sophia will be jealous
is the only way to continue the sophie/emma path :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think he is specifically asking about sex,not blowjob.
That depends entirely on how you define sex. Day 11 is when Sophia gets off, and the only time I'm aware of she does, so it's still important to point out. Focusing solely on how a man gets off is one of the main reasons I've been asserting Dylan is hindering his chances with Sophia, and why Ellie is succeeding.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What exactly do you mean? how is Dylan hindering his chances with Sophia? and how is Ellie succeeding? :unsure:
Has Dylan ever noticed Sophia and Liam aren't having as much sex as they used to? Apparently Dylan catches Sophia masturbating, but does Dylan learn anything from this? Does he care? From what you guys have shown me and what I've seen of the code, Dylan doesn't do anything without getting something in return, which in turn has made Sophia suspicious, with lines like "Knowing you, you're probably up to something!" during the breakfast in bed scene.

How is Ellie succeeding? Really?
1) Got to see Sophia naked, twice on day 17. If Dylan peeks in the last update, he even loses points.
2) Knows Sophia prefers oral.
3) Has Frenched Sophia, prompting her to convince Liam to finally fix the lock. And this little snippet of internal dialogue ""{color=#f2ff66}(And what especially I can't believe is that moreover I enjoyed it! Enjoyed French-kissing my own daughter! And she noticed that!)"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That depends entirely on how you define sex. Day 11 is when Sophia gets off, and the only time I'm aware of she does, so it's still important to point out. Focusing solely on how a man gets off is one of the main reasons I've been asserting Dylan is hindering his chances with Sophia, and why Ellie is succeeding.
Pretty sure he don't ask if Sophia is getting off.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hahaha, again you and your notion of "competition" between them :LOL: I get it now though I'll never understand what's with the sense of you caring about the "hindering" and "succeeding", like why does it matter to you how each of them progresses with Sophia in their paths? hehehe. Or what do you expect?

Has Dylan ever noticed Sophia and Liam aren't having as much sex as they used to? Apparently Dylan catches Sophia masturbating, but does Dylan learn anything from this? Does he care? From what you guys have shown me and what I've seen of the code, Dylan doesn't do anything without getting something in return, which in turn has made Sophia suspicious, with lines like "Knowing you, you're probably up to something!" during the breakfast in bed scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, many of those instances depends on the player's choices as well as L&P's plans and designs for the path. I guess for L&P it makes more sense that while Dylan can see Sophia topless again it was not the time nor the worth to risk to jeopardize their relationship by keeping peeking when she took off her pajama bottoms and more focused on the result that Sophia can trust Dylan which possibly means that further down the line she will be willing to show more to him.

How is Ellie succeeding? Really?
1) Got to see Sophia naked, twice on day 17. If Dylan peeks in the last update, he even loses points.
2) Knows Sophia prefers oral.
3) Has Frenched Sophia, prompting her to convince Liam to finally fix the lock. And this little snippet of internal dialogue ""{color=#f2ff66}(And what especially I can't believe is that moreover I enjoyed it! Enjoyed French-kissing my own daughter! And she noticed that!)"
1) It's normal between women and not so much a big of a deal so it's not exactly a "win" because it can't even be considered a race, now if you compare Dylan and say...Amber's son or Zac...Dylan is "winning" because they're all men regarding Sophia. Women naked among themselves it's normal and easy that's why the lesbian path presents little thrilling and expectations and if anything, only Ellie gets something in favor in her path just thanks to the incest factor...what to expect? what and how it will happen? when? why? and with her own daughter?!

2) Again, that conversation falls into the category known as "Women talk" they talk about many things they like and how they like it, etc, etc a lot sooner than with a man because that's just natural and expected between women, the same case between Sophia & Ellie. IF Sophia talks or gives Dylan a BJ probably (not yet certainly) she could tell him that she prefers oral, though that depends on L&P of course.

3) Well...that's part of the path obviously, and their own story plot. Sophia also enjoys many factors with Dylan, she likes that Dylan likes her naked breast much to her own surprise, she wants to appear sexy for him when modeling as if that was important for her towards her son, it's narrated that other than Liam she wouldn't wear or model like she does but only to her son because of the trust and closeness and love for him then, the sense of taboo, the fabric of the bikini and the moment made Sophia aroused in the bikini fashion show surprising herself of the moment.

The point is, there's really no "succeeding" or "winning" between them because they're just progressing with Sophia in their own ways accordingly to their gender and own connection. It's not and cannot be the same between two women and between a man and a woman, putting them into a competition it's just plain stupid because it doesn't make any sense nor it applies.

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Hahaha, again you and your notion of "competition" between them :LOL: I get it now though I'll never understand what's with the sense of you caring about the "hindering" and "succeeding", like why does it matter to you how each of them progresses with Sophia in their paths? hehehe. Or what do you expect?
Yup, no idea when it became a competition between Dylan and Ellie. I would understand one with Dylan and Sam but not between Dylan and Ellie. If I was Dylan, I'd find it even more of a turn on that my big sister would be open to having a threesome with our sexy mother. Basically as you said, they each have their own approach when dealing with Sophia, so to constantly compare them is weird.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I still wondering, do something ever happens working for these two? Does she say, talk about or do anything for them? Just wondering what was the point of this side job? The second side job has...I don't know...potential? hints? possibilities but the first job and with these two? Anyone who can summarize what happens if Sophia takes this side job as if it is for anything filthy or is it for the good wife route? :unsure:

Yeah, Sophia doesn't do Necro hehehe, I saw that dialogue from another post because in my game she just says it's harmless banter and Dylan wasn't too pleased about it (in my game Dylan doesn't have any cuckold points) that's why the dialogue was different.
If nothing is going to come out of there its just a filler, so the dev can justify having to work more time like a lot of things in this game.

Great game, slow pace all around.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder if there’s a lot of blackmail in the game for Sophia
And does she give them all payback in the game

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
do we know if Sophia tells anyone about the blackmail like the cops or your husband or Dylan or Sam about the blackmail And
How long does Sophia could handle all the blackmail in the game

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
do we know if Sophia tells anyone about the blackmail like the cops or your husband or Dylan or Sam about the blackmail And
How long does Sophia could handle all the blackmail in the game
It is unlikely that Sophia will tell Dylan about the blackmail,considering how Dylan feels about Aiden and also the trouble it would cause between Dylan and Sophia.Dylan once told Sophia to stop treating him like a kid, Sophia made Dylan look weak when she broke up a fight between Aiden and Dylan.
I don't know if Sam would be any help to Sophia as he is at a different school.
The earliest Sophia can get rid of Aiden is on day 20(playable day 13( or on day 25(playable day 18)
Sophia has already been to the cops concerning Aiden and there is nothing that they can do.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes