Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay if Sophia send Dylan away
Will Dylan learned how to fight or will that be to late for Sophia
What up with the point stuff
Like explain that to me
If you send Dylan away he will not get the self defence lessons.
What do you mean "What is up with the point stuff"!!!!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha, again you and your notion of "competition" between them :LOL: I get it now though I'll never understand what's with the sense of you caring about the "hindering" and "succeeding", like why does it matter to you how each of them progresses with Sophia in their paths? hehehe. Or what do you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, many of those instances depends on the player's choices as well as L&P's plans and designs for the path. I guess for L&P it makes more sense that while Dylan can see Sophia topless again it was not the time nor the worth to risk to jeopardize their relationship by keeping peeking when she took off her pajama bottoms and more focused on the result that Sophia can trust Dylan which possibly means that further down the line she will be willing to show more to him.

1) It's normal between women and not so much a big of a deal so it's not exactly a "win" because it can't even be considered a race, now if you compare Dylan and say...Amber's son or Zac...Dylan is "winning" because they're all men regarding Sophia. Women naked among themselves it's normal and easy that's why the lesbian path presents little thrilling and expectations and if anything, only Ellie gets something in favor in her path just thanks to the incest factor...what to expect? what and how it will happen? when? why? and with her own daughter?!

2) Again, that conversation falls into the category known as "Women talk" they talk about many things they like and how they like it, etc, etc a lot sooner than with a man because that's just natural and expected between women, the same case between Sophia & Ellie. IF Sophia talks or gives Dylan a BJ probably (not yet certainly) she could tell him that she prefers oral, though that depends on L&P of course.

3) Well...that's part of the path obviously, and their own story plot. Sophia also enjoys many factors with Dylan, she likes that Dylan likes her naked breast much to her own surprise, she wants to appear sexy for him when modeling as if that was important for her towards her son, it's narrated that other than Liam she wouldn't wear or model like she does but only to her son because of the trust and closeness and love for him then, the sense of taboo, the fabric of the bikini and the moment made Sophia aroused in the bikini fashion show surprising herself of the moment.

The point is, there's really no "succeeding" or "winning" between them because they're just progressing with Sophia in their own ways accordingly to their gender and own connection. It's not and cannot be the same between two women and between a man and a woman, putting them into a competition it's just plain stupid because it doesn't make any sense nor it applies.

Again...Sorry for the verbose just addressing your points with my own points. :cool:(y)
Speaking of Ellie-her Day of the game is day 16 with 4 or more events for Ellie.
Day 13 and 15 are without Ellie.
Day 12 and 14 each will have only one event for Ellie.
I have the suspicion that one of them will be Ellie/Logan.
Also the big day 16 definitely won't be all Ellie/Sophia.
Probably there will be Ellie/Julia,Ellie/Logan,maybe Ellie/Dylan and even Ellie/Sam(if Sophia continue with matchmaking job)

Reactions: Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I just had to ask
Because I do not want to see the mother get rape by 20 guys at the same time
I mean I do want to play it but I do not want to see Sophia get rape or something bad at the end

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I agree I guess he could possibly feel like remorse, frustration or some pressure as if he wants to redeem himself to her for all she did for him, to pay her back, and on the other hand, as for him being very angry at her? yyyyeah....maaaaybe it's still possible (as if feeling disappointed without understanding nor knowing the reasons) but I don't know, I doubt it, even if that could lead for Sophia to do something to make him happy and make him understand I still doubt it's going to be like that (unless by player's choice).

If Sophia needs to indulge her son to get things right...fine by me, I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind at all haha OR perhaps it could lead to them kissing each other after he dealt with Aiden for defending and protecting her because she sees how he loves and cares for her.

Yeah, I remember with his soccer mates he was pissed off and also other friends joined him when they told Darnell that it wasn't cool what he said about Sophia but he didn't stay silent (unless the player wants to) and the pool event, even Sophia noticed how annoyed he was getting when he was looking at Sophia and Sam talking and asked what they were talking about, the same way Sophia asked Dylan and Amber later on.

To me, it's interesting for wanting to know which way it could go when dealing with Aiden and also between Mother & Son, precisely for how it's going to hit him when/if finding out.

Dylan's Turn
View attachment 510014
View attachment 510015
View attachment 510016
View attachment 510017

Sophia's turn

View attachment 510018
View attachment 510019
View attachment 510020
About them I guess Sophia and Dylan really care for each other maybe more than that who knows

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So Sophia teach Dylan all about sex or more
I'm starting to get a creepy vibe about Dylan and his mother. How old is this kid anyway? I like the idea of him breaking through to his Ice Queen sister much more. His mother should go after something else Zak's mother is a hotty.

• Haha
Reactions: Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
It is unlikely that Sophia will tell Dylan about the blackmail,considering how Dylan feels about Aiden and also the trouble it would cause between Dylan and Sophia.Dylan once told Sophia to stop treating him like a kid, Sophia made Dylan look weak when she broke up a fight between Aiden and Dylan.
I don't know if Sam would be any help to Sophia as he is at a different school.
The earliest Sophia can get rid of Aiden is on day 20(playable day 13( or on day 25(playable day 18)
Sophia has already been to the cops concerning Aiden and there is nothing that they can do.
I mean when Dylan told Sophia To be care with Aiden I guess Sophia know how mad Dylan is I wonder if Sophia could stop Dylan from looking for Aiden
I wonder if there’s more with Sophia and Dylan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm starting to get a creepy vibe about Dylan and his mother. How old is this kid anyway? I like the idea of him breaking through to his Ice Queen sister much more. His mother should go after something else Zak's mother is a hotty.
We don't know Dylan's (or Ellie's) age for certain, but based on Ellie being in her final year of school, she's probably 18. And since Dylan is a year younger, that puts him at 17.

We also don't know the cause of the animosity between Dylan and Ellie, but she's hardly an Ice Queen, she just doesn't like Dylan. On the Sam/Ellie route, you can even get Ellie to admit she thinks Sam is cute during the shower on day 14.

As for Dylan being a creep, with the exception of Carl, Liam, and maybe Sam and Zac, most of the male characters so far are pretty much creeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As for Dylan being a creep, with the exception of Carl, Liam, and maybe Sam, most of the male characters so far are pretty much creeps.
and the sons of the profesor of the second sidejob.in that case sophie will be the creep :ROFLMAO:.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We also don't know the cause of the animosity between Dylan and Ellie, but she's hardly an Ice Queen, she just doesn't like Dylan. On the Sam/Ellie route, you can even get Ellie to admit she thinks Sam is cute during the shower on day 14.
Standard sibling rivalry, I'd imagine. Some siblings just don't get along, even if neither one of them has done anything to deserve such hostility and animosity. Ellie seems like she just likes messing with him, but I think the bonus storyline will see her soften towards him and possibly lead to some action between both of them that may also come in to play with both of their Sophia paths.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes