Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was casually playing some other game, until i came across these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people go too far.
At the time I didn't get that reference in Timestamps, but now I do.

I wonder if L&P knows about it and what they think about it because it seems that Motkeyz was really taking the piss out of this game, and not in a friendly way.

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy and Jagadeesh

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The art work is nowhere near as good as L&P and why should L&P be bothered?He has a great game and this dev is just trying to make money off another persons idea
Well, when someone uses your character to make fun of you game's slow pace, I'd think that's something the dev might be bothered about.

Also, that reference is just a brief moment in the Timestamps game and the game overall is nothing like this one in terms of story, characters, etc, so not sure what you mean by saying they're "just trying to make money off another persons idea" because these games are nothing alike.

Reactions: Elemo and McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I added Aiden to my roadmap and discovered something: assuming that Aiden's tasks are to be completed at school, there aren't enough days in the game for all 12 tasks to be completed - the last being task 9 on Playable day 27. Task 10 would be scheduled to be done on Playable day 31, which wont exist.

Reactions: Old Dog and wynlard

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The art work is nowhere near as good as L&P and why should L&P be bothered?He has a great game and this dev is just trying to make money off another persons idea
No offense, but this is a fairly ridiculous statement. This and Timestamps are nothing alike, at all. It's not like devs don't reference others games all the time either and the Timestamps dev has over 700 patrons, they certainly aren't trying to make money from a one-off appearance of another games character.

Feel like you just jumped to conclusions. They were just poking fun at this games pace, which a lot of people do. There is nothing there other than that.

Reactions: Bane71

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Well, when someone uses your character to make fun of you game's slow pace, I'd think that's something the dev might be bothered about.

Also, that reference is just a brief moment in the Timestamps game and the game overall is nothing like this one in terms of story, characters, etc, so not sure what you mean by saying they're "just trying to make money off another persons idea" because these games are nothing alike.
all they are doing is mocking the game in where it takes 3 or 4 months to update and the fast Sophia wants sex and not getting it but 1 or 2 times from her hubby and she wanting to fined another world to live in to get more naughty play its that simple

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I added Aiden to my roadmap and discovered something: assuming that Aiden's tasks are to be completed at school, there aren't enough days in the game for all 12 tasks to be completed - the last being task 9 on Playable day 27. Task 10 would be scheduled to be done on Playable day 31, which wont exist.
do u think is possaible to have more then 1 task per day like for example could he have her in the morning take a pic of herself in the shower and after school have her do another task being showing her boobs to him to make the task go faster for the time limet

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
do u think is possaible to have more then 1 task per day like for example could he have her in the morning take a pic of herself in the shower and after school have her do another task being showing her boobs to him to make the task go faster for the time limet
Why would he? Aiden doesn't know about playable days, hence my assumption.

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
Urgh I am wondering what is the best way to deal with aiden . In real life I would know how to lol. But do we do all the steps he wants or boarding school./

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Urgh I am wondering what is the best way to deal with aiden . In real life I would know how to lol. But do we do all the steps he wants or boarding school./
Considering you can play the all the main character's routes without accepting either blackmail, whether you do or not is personal preference.

it has heap and alot of choices. Not very many sex scenes tho but
Not any on the blackmail routes so far. And in all likelihood, the earliest you could expect one is Playable day 24 with Bennett, which would be in 27 updates time. For Aiden, that depends entirely on if each task is on each day Sophia has class. If sex with Aiden is task 12, then it will happen after Playable day 30 (so not).

Reactions: wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If sex with Aiden is task 12, then it will happen after Playable day 30 (so not).
task 3 is Friday ( gameday_20, playable day_13) needs 3 more weeks / 9 schooldays.
There will be 17 days of game left. The only question: Sunday/Monday/Thursday/Satuday will be always gamedays. Maybe he will skip some.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
task 3 is Friday ( gameday_20, playable day_13) needs 3 more weeks / 9 schooldays.
There will be 17 days of game left. The only question: Sunday/Monday/Thursday/Satuday will be always gamedays. Maybe he will skip some.
There are 2 possible solutions too:
Either Sophia will end up getting more school days to work or else, there more plausible, the blackmail will not go to the end.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes